• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
It seems They havent been on since october 25th response on the thread
Yea, I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll post tomorrow, if I get a chance. Or saturday. I've been bedside in hospital for a family member, so I've sort of forgotten to respond to this.

Yea, I'll figure something out. Maybe I'll post tomorrow, if I get a chance. Or saturday. I've been bedside in hospital for a family member, so I've sort of forgotten to respond to this.
Hope they get better

Can you guys slow down?
I can't respond just yet. Also, I think Bloodmoon lost another healer

I wont be on much till monday due to grieving and work/spending time with rl

I apologize for the delay, I had to wait for the swelling in my hands to go down so that I could type without pain.
The weather his been up and down a lot here, my Rheumatoid Arthritis doesn't like the temperature changes

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian what will max scent be?
Do you know the smell of fresh snow on a cold winter day when you get up in the morning? Like when you're in the mountains? That crisp, cold and clean smell, that's Max.

Sarah is that smell during and after fresh rain and Lucas is fresh cut grass and a birch/pine tree.

They're all very earthy

Do you know the smell of fresh snow on a cold winter day when you get up in the morning? Like when you're in the mountains? That crisp, cold and clean smell, that's Max.

Sarah is that smell during and after fresh rain and Lucas is fresh cut grass and a birch/pine tree.

They're all very earthy
Oh ok
I never smelled snow though

Oh ok
I never smelled snow though
Fresh snowfall is a very crisp and clean smell with the cold. I don't know how else to describe it other than crisp and clean.

Cold, and fresh snow have a smell, but if you've never experienced it, I can't fully explain it.

Fresh snowfall is a very crisp and clean smell with the cold. I don't know how else to describe it other than crisp and clean.

Cold, and fresh snow have a smell, but if you've never experienced it, I can't fully explain it.
Her scent could be hot chocolate or lavander which is better?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back