• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Im bit better now i just needed to wait a bit for med to kick in but i will be bit slow once its day of the holidays

Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 teluhtubby teluhtubby idk when we will keep going and im not going to rush it cause rl things but if either of you are intrested i am looking for a wolf roleplay, involving male ranked/loner or a pup

Im bit better now i just needed to wait a bit for med to kick in but i will be bit slow once its day of the holidays

Clicknorris2 Clicknorris2 teluhtubby teluhtubby idk when we will keep going and im not going to rush it cause rl things but if either of you are intrested i am looking for a wolf roleplay, involving male ranked/loner or a pup
I mean... shit im down... cant guarantee perfect responses due to irl things but i can do my best

Is it a 1x1?

Happy thanksgiving guys,
Ive decided as a early gift to delay this months check list day, till the 14th dec

i hope to hear from you all soon

I was waiting for BasilOwO BasilOwO to respond, they're just dealing with some life stuff right now as I was told via discord. But I'll get something up in 24 hours of this posting, I'll leave Sarah out of it for now

Merry christmas to all of my partners and group members, thank you for writing with me over the years its been awesome

heres to a amazing new year and for us to keep thriving

Merry christmas to all of my partners and group members, thank you for writing with me over the years its been awesome

heres to a amazing new year and for us to keep thriving
Merry Christmas to you as well. It is an honor to be role playing with you and everyone else in this roleplay. Thank you all. ❤️

To all members of the group,
Those who have been waiting on Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix return i think its best we keep their characters on the sideline for now
I have not heard from them since last year and im trying to make a decision on what to do…either to have them on sideline or put out of action ooa on their cs

To all members of the group,
Those who have been waiting on Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix return i think its best we keep their characters on the sideline for now
I have not heard from them since last year and im trying to make a decision on what to do…either to have them on sideline or put out of action ooa on their cs
Ooa I suppose.

I'll try to respond by end of next week.
I still can't do anything with Sarah until I get something from BasilOwO BasilOwO

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back