• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
We waited, but you seemed to poof, so I just had it so yours took a break he was being asked too and then just disappeared.

If you want to post something, Lucas is chopping down a tree for their Alpha right now, I haven't posted a new response yet
I poofed because i threw myself headlong into my life... got a job and basically got myself setup... now im back... sorry i didnt let yall know... my phone had kinda broke...

I poofed because i threw myself headlong into my life... got a job and basically got myself setup... now im back... sorry i didnt let yall know... my phone had kinda broke...
Yea, I've had that happen before. Lost a lot of rps because I didn't return in time

Well im glad i didnt completely lose this one...
If you want to hop back in, I think that'd be alright. He can run into Lucas or something. We have a snowstorm sort of going on, since it's a very late snow fall for the area they're in.

I'll try to post a reply tonight or tomorrow with whatever characters I can. Today's a holiday, so I'm supposed to spend it with family

If you want to hop back in, I think that'd be alright. He can run into Lucas or something. We have a snowstorm sort of going on, since it's a very late snow fall for the area they're in.

I'll try to post a reply tonight or tomorrow with whatever characters I can. Today's a holiday, so I'm supposed to spend it with family
Alright take your time lol imma bring zack? Back intonit

So, Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix hasn't been on in half of a month, does anyone know how to contact them?
Unfortunatly no i been tagging them though
If we dont hear back i suggest we put their characters on pause atleast till after dcemember if we dont hear back then i guess they are out?

Unfortunatly no i been tagging them though
If we dont hear back i suggest we put their characters on pause atleast till after dcemember if we dont hear back then i guess they are out?
Which means Soulmoon doesn't just lose the last guard, I lose the one I was about to ask to be stand in Omega... Darn

Can we slow down enough to get everyone to catch up and maybe wait for that new person to pick a pack to join? I feel like we're leaving people behind again.

Which means Soulmoon doesn't just lose the last guard, I lose the one I was about to ask to be stand in Omega... Darn
Ik but life happens, some people get too busy or forget.
Maybe ask fern?
Can we slow down enough to get everyone to catch up and maybe wait for that new person to pick a pack to join? I feel like we're leaving people behind again.
We could yes i can do that
If you want to wait for swift or the others who havent awnsered in awhile we could try but all i can do is either give them till end of this month or so

Last edited by a moderator:
Ik but life happens, some people get too busy or forget.
Maybe ask fern?

We could yes i can do that
If you want to wait for swift or the others who havent awnsered in awhile we could try but all i can do is either give them till end of this month or so
Then I guess things might change by then. We'll see

So, why can't Sarah have a room she picked on the main floor?
Lily hasn't been in the pack house until then, so I am very confused here about why thats being changed

So, why can't Sarah have a room she picked on the main floor?
Lily hasn't been in the pack house until then, so I am very confused here about why thats being changed
Idk i mainly was gonna have it be a suprise but thats fine sure….. she was the one who tried to pick it out but added more things to it instead i guess

If anyone has any questions or need to discuss i will be on the next two days

If anyone has any questions, discussing or so let me know and ill awnser as much as i can

Users who are viewing this thread

Back