• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I gotta go do some errands, I'll check back later. I've sent a message to BasilOwO BasilOwO to find out whats going on and hopefully get them back into the rp.
I'll do so later with Kitteh Kitteh so we don't lose another guard

I gotta go do some errands, I'll check back later. I've sent a message to BasilOwO BasilOwO to find out whats going on and hopefully get them back into the rp.
I'll do so later with Kitteh Kitteh so we don't lose another guard
Hello there! Sorry about vanishing- it's show season and rehearsals, line memorization, and tech have been making me scatterbrained lately.

Hello there! Sorry about vanishing- it's show season and rehearsals, line memorization, and tech have been making me scatterbrained lately.

Long as you're still around and check now and again to post something and keep up. We can work around your schedule. This rp is likely to slow down a bit as summer arrives

I'm going to do another post soon, sending Orian and Timber to SoulMoon so they can join. (I'm also feeling slightly down with Mask. ._.) I may want to make a new character in despite of Mask's depression, she may leave. (Only if it's okay to bring in someone new)

Last edited:
Kitteh Kitteh
Wintermoon has been disbanded by the leaving of Venturing. If you wish to remain a guard, any pack left, is becoming Ghostmoon.

If you'd like to make a post to catch up. I think I'd had tagged you a few times.

I've decided on a new character, going to be posting her on CS in a few minutes.

All right guys, if anyone hadn’t seen my recent post; Mask passed away due to her major depression.

I saw, I noticed. Death of heartbreak really, can't live without her pup anymore.

I'm stuck, I can't reply with some of my characters until Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix and Kitteh Kitteh and BasilOwO BasilOwO do. Unless they're okay with a time skip

I've done a check, BasilOwO BasilOwO hasn't been on since May 3rd and posted in a different thread they're on hiatus.
So, Sarah loses her potential mate and we're gonna have to work around this until we either here from them or they don't return by end of the month to post or drop.

Kitteh Kitteh and Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix if you could post when you can please

Guys, I changed my mind about Mask dying. It feels hard to let go of her already. I feel like I should bring my new character Kuna in and she talks to Mask, changing her mind about giving up.

Guys, I changed my mind about Mask dying. It feels hard to let go of her already. I feel like I should bring my new character Kuna in and she talks to Mask, changing her mind about giving up.
Aw thank god
I cant deal with death currently
I feel so empty

Oh yess I really liked Mask and I felt so sad when she died :)

joke oc:
Human Name:Lunarainbowkittywolf
Wolf's Name:Lunara(I actually like that name tbh)
Pack:everyth one of the packs.
Looks: wavy brown fur/hair and green eyes.
Abilities:e v e r y t h i n g
Bio:everyone loves meh
Personality: I have no flaws :)

joke oc:
Human Name:Lunarainbowkittywolf
Wolf's Name:Lunara(I actually like that name tbh)
Pack:everyth one of the packs.
Looks: wavy brown fur/hair and green eyes.
Abilities:e v e r y t h i n g
Bio:everyone loves meh
Personality: I have no flaws :)
Thats not allowed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back