• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
BasilOwO BasilOwO Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Ec Jester Ec Jester click norris click norris Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

First of all BiteSizedOtter BiteSizedOtter Kitteh Kitteh Knight boi Knight boi you are going to be dropped as we havent heard from you on the group

Secondly i have decided to make a change:
Wintermoon:
Alpha: Terrance Ebeck ~ VenturingSkullWolf
Guards: Selene ~ Kitteh,
Beta: Sophia Walker ~ VenturingSkullWolf
Pups: Jared Walker & Thomas Walker ~ VentureingSkullWolf

With venturing dropping out, and the opinion on what should be done, i decided to agree with the decision to remove wintermoon. So now we can focus on three packs meaning more territory to hunt on.....once the packs get full i might add another back on but until then the only options are bloodmoon ghostmoon and soulmoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
BasilOwO BasilOwO Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix Ec Jester Ec Jester click norris click norris Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian
Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

First of all BiteSizedOtter BiteSizedOtter Kitteh Kitteh Knight boi Knight boi you are going to be dropped as we havent heard from you on the group

Wintermoon:

With venturing dropping out, and the opinion on what should be done, i decided to agree with the decision to remove wintermoon. So now we can focus on three packs meaning more territory to hunt on.....once the packs get full i might add another back on but until then the only options are bloodmoon ghostmoon and soulmoon.

Bloodmoon also loses their medic, as does Soulmoon. And Jasper/Quin disappears. As well as one guard from Soulmoon.

I will be responding later today

I think I might have to drop this RP
just wanted to say this while you are pulling people

Jaellagirl Jaellagirl

Wintermoon:

whoa alot of changes. Alright

Alright, post is up, I tried to include all the changes as best I could in one go, I haven't had Arthur realize Tessa is gone yet. I plan to do that later on.

i had been waiting for lucas to interact with zach
Lucas took off when Wintermoon showed up, didn't like how fast they got back, I put that in my older post and hinted at it in this one. Must have gotten missed. An interaction can happen in this one. I tagged between the two so you can pick either or both

Lucas took off when Wintermoon showed up, didn't like how fast they got back, I put that in my older post and hinted at it in this one. Must have gotten missed. An interaction can happen in this one. I tagged between the two so you can pick either or both
so lucas just abandoned his pack?

When they were retrieved from the border, Lucas ran off, because he didn't like how fast they got back, to lead the hunters away. I was sure I tagged everyone I needed to for that.

He's just under Maxwell, and I put at the start he wasn't sure if you followed, but I also put the hunters stopped chasing him.

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian to be honest i think we need to have a talk
While i am greatful for all the roles u have
I think u should drop soulmoon alpha if someone asks
Cause it feels like u have taken all the roles
And the left over wolves will just live in ghostmoon

Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian to be honest i think we need to have a talk
While i am greatful for all the roles u have
I think u should drop soulmoon alpha if someone asks
Cause it feels like u have taken all the roles
And the left over wolves will just live in ghostmoon

I only took Soulmoon to keep things going, venturing had as much or more than I did. Without Soulmoon, Swift_Phoenix Swift_Phoenix has no pack

im fine with you keeping the pack though. Just ignore what i said earlier i was tired
Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm very confused as to what happened just now
I thought it would be better to at some point let a different rper have soulmoon alpha role, cause you are currently two alphas and though i dont mind currently just thought it would be an idea if it was too many characters for you.

But its fine im just tried/moody

Users who are viewing this thread

Back