• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pack of moonlight forest occ

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
And I was waiting for VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf because I dont want to leave anyone behind on anything.

I think lives, jobs and covid-19 are keeping some of us from responses. I know I tried to include the last two people who joined but neither responded to my posts they were tagged in
I would say give them till sunday if they dont reply they lose their role

I remember you asked about one of them being a medic, the other I'm not even sure.

I can check whenever I get home.

I remember you asked about one of them being a medic, the other I'm not even sure.

I can check whenever I get home.
Thank you.

I wont be active much this weekend but will try to be on when i can

Near the end of the month i will be less active than normal

ha...im likely gonna have to drop out guys...

Between work and family issues I now have zero time to myself.... I really dont want to drop out but I am holding you guys back and I hate that. If someone wants to take over my characters, mainly Terrance since he is an alpha. they can

Between work and family issues I now have zero time to myself.... I really dont want to drop out but I am holding you guys back and I hate that. If someone wants to take over my characters, mainly Terrance since he is an alpha. they can

😥
That's unfortunate I guess we need to figure things out. You've got quite a few characters in the rp for us to work around

I know but they are roles that don't have a lot of importance. Still hate doing this, but I won't hold you guys back any more than I have. At this point, I think the best thing to do would to be downsizing the rp as a whole. Leaving only two or three packs since one pack is super small. Having four-packs seems to keep making you guys struggle with finding enough characters. @Miasmith17 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian Just a suggestion though.

I know but they are roles that don't have a lot of importance. Still hate doing this, but I won't hold you guys back any more than I have. At this point, I think the best thing to do would to be downsizing the rp as a whole. Leaving only two or three packs since one pack is super small. Having four-packs seems to keep making you guys struggle with finding enough characters. @Miasmith17 Wolfy_Mandalorian Wolfy_Mandalorian Just a suggestion though.

We could have VenturingSkullWolf VenturingSkullWolf all disappear for some unknown reason, so @Miasmith17 yours takes over, it reduces the packs by 1 and allows us to perhaps have a larger equal grounds hunting territory with places to hide if needed

Oh no, we will try to work it out. I hope things get better

Users who are viewing this thread

Back