• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

risarex

Before I go hard in the paint and make this RP, are people actually interested in a Pacific Rim RP?

I personally had super enjoyed the larger than life robots fighting monsters of the Deep.

My premise is basically a Pacific Rim AU where the Nations of the world have pooled their resources and humanity has all but gathered on a single continent. There is a floating headquarters that the Jaegers and pilots, as well as all associated staff live aboard and are deployed from.

To have a pilot piloting once of these Jaegers gives a Nation a lot of sway when it comes to the biggest military force the world has left, so having two -- well, that would be even better.

In general, I'm thinking 5 jaegers / mechs and the pilots can be whatever nationality you want. You could double up on a nationality but no more than 2.

It will be action-packed with a dash of political intrigue since these pilots are essentially 'spies' or rather working for their national interest whether they want to or not. Maybe your jaeger gets sabotaged. Who knows?!

Plus, saving humanity and then coming back all to be living together with your fellow in a confined space, that's just asking for trouble in all is forms.

These are my rambling, off the cusp thoughts so please, let me know if you'd be interested in partaking in such an RP.

Oh, and the RP would be real face claims.

Thanks for taking the time to read!

Finna bump you, because I know there's Pacific Rim people out there. I'll track this too.
I certainly hope so! I think it would be fun with a few teams to keep intrigue and suspicions up when things happen ~

quite intrigued!! i love pacific rim and mech battles. I'm also ok with playing kaiju if need be as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back