• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy P.S.Y.C.H.O ~*Main*~

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
(I'm sorry if my writing style can't match up with my sister's. I write simpler and with less fancy vocabulary and more punctuation / grammatic errors....)

Kody and Yuka trys to keep up with the rest as the group tattled away with their wild plans. All of them sounded possible, but most of them had a risky side to the plans. As everyone began to discuss off-topic, Yuka slammed her hand on the wall to get everyone's attention.

Not caring if the bunch of children were listening, Yuka proceeded on with her speech that she made up a minute ago. " As Baloren said before, it's best if we get rid of most of her 'eyes' and spies." Yuka began, " For. this room, we did rig the cameras on this room so that the listening devices will play out a fake conversation.
"

Kody pointed to the wall nearest to the entrance of the room and his eyes focused on a fire alarm near the door." Smack dab in the middle of the alarm bell, you can see a black, shiny sphere in the centre, yeah? If you look closely you will see a tiny blinking red light as the centre of the sphere." Kody bluntly told everyone. " That is the camera we rigged. The listening device is a wire connection that covers all the insides of the walls. We placed a small chip into the wires so that it will play the fake conversation..These can be found in all of the bedrooms. "

Interactions : BoltBeam BoltBeam , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , Bloody_Death Bloody_Death , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

(I feel proud of myself UwU)

Luna jumpped at the sound of the wall being slammed. She quickly looked over at Yuka and Kody as they talked. Luna nodded at the two as she tapped the ground with her foot.

"Um...do you want to do that with more cameras?" She asked not really understanding where they were going with that. "Would simply destroying them be too obvious?"

Egg_Splat :3 Egg_Splat :3

" Well, we have considered to destroy the cameras before, since it's more convenient." Kody admitted after hearing Luna's opinion. Yuka nodded.

" I don't want to rig all of the cameras because I want the scientists and Dr. Lorraine to think that we are planning to figh back. So, we plan to act natural for now. " Yuka said, feeling quite ashamed that she was going with such a passive plan.

When everyone seemed quite unimpressed by their plan, Kody sighed.
" Alright, now to the interesting subject.... " Kody mumbled, " What do you guys think of an escape, yeah?"

Interactions : Bloody_Death Bloody_Death , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , BoltBeam BoltBeam , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

"It's worth a try, isn't it? We just need to stick to the plan and always be sure!" Ciel said confidently, loud and proud as always. "If need be, wouldn't it be a good idea to think of a 'Plan B'?" Ciel questioned nervously. "You know, just in case?"

"That's boring!" Johnny feeling a bit better was not happy with that plan.

"Don't worry if it doesn't work we go balls deep and start a rebellion..." Frank responded looking at the bloody corpses. Sighing from the mess the beast made.

"Well I would've suggested maybe sneaking out? But that doesn't seem to be everyone's style." She said with a little sigh. "So if quiet and sneaky doesn't work then a more forceful escape it is then." She suggested before stretching out a bit.

Yuka sighed. She was honestly just planning to fight her way to escape if it was just her and Kody. With a whole gang of children, she had to plan a new plan from scratch.

" Alright. Since we agreed that we will commence an escape, I'll tell you what me and Kody discovered from the two years we were placed here at P.S.Y.C.H.O." Yuka said, looking at Kody and giving him the cue to share the information. " Basically, on our first escape attempt, we found out that the P.S.Y.C.H.O facility is not a piece of land on the earth.... " Kody began," It was a floating platform more than a hundred kilometres above the ground.... above a mountain."

Letting the information sink in, Kody waited for a moment before continuing." We also found out why the scientists kept insisting that we don't share food or drinks at meals was because the drugs meant for a certain person won't affect another person if the food for that certain person was eaten by some body else." Kody told every one.

" If you didn't know, there are drugs injected into our food every day, every meal. Those drugs are making our thought processes and physical states slow down so that we will forget our powers and not use them so that our powers wi ll fade. " Yuka added, not sure if everyone knew about the drugs whatsoever.

The two then kept silent, waiting for any question or suggestions for their situation at the moment.

Interactions : Bloody_Death Bloody_Death , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , BoltBeam BoltBeam

Ciel frowned as all of this information was slowly fed to her and the others, almost reiterated at this point; or was it actually reiterated (probably was)? "Yes..." She said in a downed tone, trying to shake herself up so she can cheer up. "...We've been floating all this time, huh? And we know all of that about the scientists and the food? Apart from letting us understand a bit more, what does this even do for us?" She asked in a confused tone as she tried to process this.

" Ciel, was it?" Yuka began, " This information helps us as it gives us an extraa advantage when we escape."

Kody took out a rolled up piece of paper from the floor and lifted it up slightly so everyone can see it. The paper had a rough model of the facility and it marked out the corridors/routes to the exit. " Do you guys remember how they sent Della away? An elevator. The elevator lifts the people to a secured part of the facility, where the air-vehicles are parked(According to my sister/AL. Over)." Kody explained, pointing to the room where they held the farewell party for the children who are brain washed . He then proceeded explaining the needs of an air vehicle with their situation on the floating facility.

(My sister's darn writing style is the worst to copy...)

Interactions : Bloody_Death Bloody_Death , BoltBeam BoltBeam , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants

Luna listened trying to process what she was hearing as all this info got fed to her. First was the floating island. How can an island float? Was Luna's first instinct to think about. And then the switching food thing. Luna was very greatful about that, as the girl didn't know how much longer she could go without eating a proper amount of food. Then there was the drugged food, which she already knew about.

Luna then thought about ways to get down other than aircrafts should they not be able to get one. Her first idea was to use her telekinesis. But the girl doubted her abilities. She'd never held something, a person at that, so high off the ground. Her seconded idea involved Frank's huge shadow dragon, assuming it could fly.

"Do you know how to start or fly one of those air things?" She asked not wanting to die after escaping because they crashed while flying. "Um, I was thinking maybe Frank's dragon could maybe fly us down? If it can fly. Should the air car idea not go too well." She suggested before glancing at the brother.

Baloren tried to process this all... he really did understand much of what was going on at all, so eyes elevator, air vehicle fish? He wasn’t sure at all “umm? Could we err... explain things simpler I don’t understand”

"You shouldn't question the floating island. You have seen a dragon so this isn't the wierdest thing." Frank said walking around hands in pocket."If I can practice enough I might be able to get Midir wings to move enough to actually fly if we go the rebellion way out."

"I mean, I guess that is true." Luna said rubbing her head. "Well if we do have a more rebellious way out we have at least an idea of how we're leaving."

She smiled a little before looking at Baloren before nodding. "Alright so basically right now the only exit we know of is an elevator in the big party room we were at before. It leads to a parking area where flying vehicles are parked. If we wanna go home we either have to use those or find another way. There's also cameras, aka eyes, that are all over the school watching us." She said hoping she explained it good enough for him.

"Real question who knows how to drive?" Frank and asked looking around.

"I can try to drive!" Johnny said grinning and getting close to Frank. He really wanted to drive.

"No I don't trust you even if you are probably the tallest and oldest out of us. You would probaly drive it straight into P.S.Y.C.H.O then say it looked at you funny." Frank said shutting him down.

"I would never do that!" He responded soundinf offended by his comment.

"Remember when we went go karting as a family..." Frank said looking at him.

Johnny face expression changed."Uhhh..." He said nervously scratching the back of his head.

Hearing that Baloren didn't fully understand the plan, Yuka sent Kody to help Luna explain to Baloren.

Looking at Frank and his brother arguing on who to drive the air-vehicle, Yuka interrupt ed . " Let's assume that we are able to escape on your shadow dragon or one of the air-vehicles." Yuka stated, " We will have to give ourselves at least one to two months for us to flush the drugs out of our systems and train our powers. To put it simply, we basically got to drain the drugs and train for battle. "

Yuka then started to think about the progress for the training. Knowing from the ballroom incident, Frank and Johnny's powers were not affected that badly by the drugs, since they seem to be able to go solo on a murdering rampage. Luna seemed quite weak, due to her petite form and the lack of nutritionz from food. Baloren was still not used to his portals, and the suit was a limit to his physical movement(assuming from the picture.)

" So, any ideas on how to live our daily lives, now that we agitated Dr. Lorraine. " Yuka asked the team.

"We make her think she is manipulating us..." Frank said sitting down."Dr.Lorraine is about to meet her match in manipulation. I have been doing it for awhile and she basically only manipulates kids. We make her think we are working with her to get out of here. She won't believe us and especially me surrendering. So instead we say we will be your informants or enforcers in exchange we can graduate with our powers. Now we are only looking out for ourselves and will get out of here anyway."

" That is actually a good idea....!" Yuka exclaimed. She hadn't considered Frank's idea before, since she was going hostile the past year. Kody walked back to his best friend's side as she began to brief everyone on the training.

She wasn't sure if all of them can train openly, since some of their powers are too obvious and would cause suspicion, like Kody's ice power. " How often do you guys use your powers every day?" Yuka asked.

"Our powers? Every day?" Ciel asked to make sure, before thinking on it. "Uuum... I end up using mine... occasionally-ish... It depends on the surroundings, of course..." She shrugged it off, hoping it was a good enough answer.

"Ummm..." Luna started as she tried to think how often she used her powers. Which was a lot. "Pretty often? Nothing that would tire me out but usually they're always being used." Luna gave a bit of a sigh before rubbing her head. "I kind of depend of them a lot." She admitted a bit shyly.

"A lot." Frank and Johnny said bluntly. Cause who's going to feed Peaches and the other dogs."I can do discreet control exercises in my room. Create little birds and try and fly them."

Last edited:
Yuka nodded curtly at them. It seems that Frank and Johnny were the ones to use their pow ers the most, so they are going to be the leas t of their worries . Ciel and Baloren's powers are the least used in daily life, so that will be slightly difficult. " Luna, Frank and. Johnny, you guys can just train your powers by using them more often everyday. You just have to use it more often as naturally as you can, yes? " Yuka suggested.

" For Ciel and Baloren, I think if you use it in your room, I think it should be fine, yeah? Maybe for Baloren, you can try summoning your portals outside of the facility through the window, yeah? And for Ciel, just use your power in tiny amounts during the day and use it in large amounts at night. In your room if possible, yeah? " Kody added.

Interactions : Bloody_Death Bloody_Death , Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , BoltBeam BoltBeam , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

"And for Ciel, just use your power in tiny amounts during the day and use it in large amounts at night. In your room if possible, yeah?"
Ciel nodded. "Absolutely! Anything in specific or just use it at those times? Sorry if that's a bad question..." Ciel said nervously, wanting to be sure of her part in this as to not get anything wrong.

"If our plan goes correctly me and Johnny will enforcers or something to do with security as we are brawlers. You would probaly be an informant since your hearing is great for listening in on a conversation. Practice it then and incrementally use more of your power to gain control." He scratched the back of his head."...or at least that is how I practice."

Matthew's POV​
He was heading back to the armory to make sure nothing was going on. As he went to open the door he went to his key chain to get the key.

"Wait what were is it..." He started patting his legs pants."God damint Johnny!"

Frank and Johnny's POV​
"Oh yeah I took this from Matthew." He threw some key at Frank.

Frank caught it and looked at it."Is this the armory key!?" Frank said confused.

"Yeah..."

"Why didn't you say anything!"

Johnny just shrugged.

"Well that can come in handy if this plan goes to hell in a ham basket." Frank used his shadow to make a mold of the key and stored it in his shadow."Looks like I am going to have to learn too shoot..." Frank then remembered his dad took Johnny hunting a couple of times, but he had no idea how to use a gun."Oh that sound manipulation could come in real handy at the back of the school."

" I would be in enforcer category as well, if we are going to play along that act. Yuka would be in the chemistry category, since she can create better versions of the drugs with her power...Yeah.... " Kody mumbled when he heard Frank discussing that topic. Suddenly, Frank started panicking about Johnny stealing a key to the armory or whatsoever.

Kody and Yuka was surprised that Johnny stole a key to the armory, why wouldn't they be, honestly. It could be useful, but it would be troublesome to hold on to it, really. " Alright, so, I assume that I can leave you to take care of that key?" Yuka asked Frank, slightly worrying about their wild schemes with that key.

While Yuka is asking that question, Kody went on to answering Ciel's question. " Well, you can train your power however you like, really. Just make sure you don't get caught using it, yeah? "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back