• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy P.S.Y.C.H.O ~*Main*~

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Luna nodded. She knew a lot of work had to go into making one of those shadow creatures. It just made sense. "Well whenever you do plan on making a new shadow monster, I can't want to see how it'll look."

(I will just wait to post another when AL.Over AL.Over does a post)
"It won't just be any monster. It is going to be a alpha." Frank laughed with excitement for a new alpha.

"I am going to make myself the monster..." Johnny manically laughing after saying that.

You see with the power of shadow monsters usually they would be separate beings which Frank sticks with. Even though he does have weapons that could be used he sees it easier just to use his Wall Of Terror if something gets up close and personal.

Johnny while lacking in the calmness and manufacturing of monsters like his brother he towers over Frank and most kids when it comes to pure physical strenght and fighting abilities. Using a wierd style of kickboxing mixed with break dancing allowing him to be a extremely hard to predict as his movements are so erratic and confusing. So he can create monstrous forms to aid him in his hand to hand combat.

"That sounds reckless, but I can't expect anything more from you. Also haven't you been working on a design just waiting for time?" Frank questioned.

"Shhh...that is a secret." Johnny hushed.

Kody kicked down the vent door and jumped down, Yuka following his example a few seconds later. Their room was still covered with scrolls of paper and other stuff, so Kody and Yuka personally felt embarrassed that they were hosting a meeting at such an area.

" Alright," Kody started as the rest prepared to jump down from the vents, " First thing that we need to worry about is Dr. Lorraine. Due to our wonderful performances earlier, Yuka and I know that Dr. Lorraine will start observing us closely from the sidelines. So, we need a plan. Any suggestions?"

Ciel dropped down next, thinking about it. "Well, the main thing is they can't really catch us if they can't see us at all, so maybe finding some way to hinder the doc's spectator privilege would work. But in order to do that, I'd imagine we need to break something or several things..." She said calmly, though unfortunately unsure where these points of interest would be for this to happen.

baloren dropped down next his white suit now stain with blacks and gray dust coughing for a moment before seeming to get his bearings once again “Umm.. mabye we should get rid of her eye you need those to see right?” The horrific suggestion was said with such innocences that it clearly came from a place of ignorance other than malicious intent

Frank jumped down like a plank of wood tendrils grabbing him before his legs took all the weight. Johnny just jumped down like the rest of them.

"We could just rip her throat out!" Johnny said laughing manically.

Baloren scratched his head before tilting to one side “Umm... but that means she can’t breath and that would be very bad right?”

"Only if we had some guns this would be so much easier..." Frank said rubbing his head."I am not the greatest shot, but hunting is common for rich folk. Johnny has a good shot."

"You don't have to praise me like that." Johnny said stifling laughter.

Luna stumbled out of the vents and into the room. She coughed a bit and dusted herself off as she looked around the bedroom. She listened to the other kids ideas and sighed a bit at them. She didn't think they would work. However she did agree with Ciel first.

"I think we should try to slowly take out the several cameras around the school. That way she can't watch us from anywhere and everywhere. Plus, if she has more of those robot things, then nothing physical will not matter unless we find out or know for sure if the doctor we're attacking is real or not." She spoke taking a seat on the floor.

Frank and Johnny's Pov - The Beasts Awakens​

Johnny left the room real quick being bored. He walked around a bit no one even really noticed until 2 security personnel had guns pointed at him.

"Hey Frank I need some help here!" Johnny yelled laughing.

"Alright! My friends I need someone anyone to help." Frank said outloud.

"My pleasure..." A voice rang out in his head. Frank remembered that voice. Before he could react a shadow without a form dashed out into the hallway.

"Shit I should've specified!" Frank ran out of the room.

The gaurds began to notice a shadow began to devour the light around them. Only a little light was left.They backed up."What the hell..." One gaurd said in response.

Then from darkness they could hear a chain and a sinister voice."Why don't you find out..."

The soilder motioned for the other to follow. After a few seconds screams rang out with sound of gunfire. When Frank arrived he ran into the darkness before finding Johnny. Then a disgusting crunch of bones could be heard and then heavy foot steps. From the darkness he slowly came into view..."The Unknown".
ebon_geist_by_paranoimiac.jpg

It's head and horns were bigger then Frank. He leaned over close to Frank a shadow chain around his neck. The last kind of control he had over the beast. He carried a dismembered arm eating it.

"Why don't remove this Frank..." The beast said with a sinister smile. It then took another disgusting bite from the arm.

"That's not happening...now when did I say kill in that sentence?" He said in a stern tone. Frank was scared, but he couldn't show that.

Luna watched Johnny walk out the room and went to say something but stopped figuring that the boy would probably not care what she thought.

She froze up a bit hearing Johnny call she panicked a bit when Frank then ran out the room as well. She heard the sound of the guards screams and gunfire before ending in the sound of crunching bones. Hesitantly the small girl walked to the door and peeked out.

She stared up at the humongous beast and glanced around at the dead guards, the pair of brothers, then back at the beast. By the look of the mess this thing made, she figured that this was the thing that Frank as afraid of. And the small girl could clearly see why.

Baloren suit seemed to cringe somehow with the next shadow beast being summoned forth he was starting to really not like franky pets... the where scary and also seemed to make everything worse he didn’t like that part baloren wanted things to get better.. “Umm... mabye you should... get rid of that big monster.. I think they make things worse...”

The Unknown went and tried to pounce on Luna. Johnny grabbed the chain just before it would have tore them to shreds. The chain turned so hot it was glowing. The beast howeled in pain and Johnny gave the chain to Frank who pulled it back. Then he dropped the chain.

"That is why I put the chain on in the first place! Cause your my problem child!" Frank yelled at the beast.

Luna jumped and stumbled back a bit at the sight of the monster trying to jump on her but saw that it was restrained by a leash that seemed to be glowing in heat.

After recovering from her little scare she kept watching the pair of brothers and their huge beast from the doorway of the room. This monster was definetly something to be afraid of. It gave off a much more hostile vibe compared to the other monsters.

The Unknown tried to jump up and most likely wanted to try another attack. Johnny was down with it's shit and headbutted after hardening his head with shadow."You want to challenge a Alpha?!" Johnny laughed seeming even more crazy."Give me my sketchbook Frank."

"You can't wait can you? But I guess we have to teach him his place in this hierarchy." Frank created a backpack which while looking like a black backpack with a shitton of pockets, but it was actually a bottomless backpack. He pulled out a sketch book and chucked it to Johnny.

Johnny looked through it. With early sketches of The Unholy Trinity. Then he covered the pages as he came to another design. He wanted it to be a suprise. He looked at it and took a deep breath and closed his eyes.

After opening his eyes they turned black and his vains turned black and shadow came around his skin. Then he started changing."I said I would be come the monster! Looks like it is a bit early!" The Unknown junped back a bit frightened by Johnny's crazed manner.

Johnny's skin started tearing away woth his muscles and expanding do to his bones stretching. His skull began to turn into a snout and Johnny screamed in pain, but was laughing as well he seemed to be enjoying it. Then the shadow surrounded him completely and then it expanded and there it lied.

"New shadow beast form! The Midnight Beast!"
large.jpg
Johnny howled and snarled. His young childs voice was replaced by a disgusting distored voice. His hieght went from big for a 11 year old to 6 foot 5 The Unknown tried to back up, but Johnny already had his hands around the beasts horns and smashed The Unknowns face into the ground and began to send a flurry of attacks breaking the floor from the impact the monster.

"Cmon Unknown aren't you strong!"

baloren begin shivering intensely upon witnessing johnny's strange and unsettling mutations for a child of his age it was pertierfilingly horrific this caused multiple reality rips to baloren himself curling up in the corner, sounding like he was crying it was clear johnny had seriously set him off and no doubt this would cause more problems than anything else

Ciel saw this transformation as well - and seemed to freeze on the spot. Not a 'that's cool' freeze, it's a 'what the hell' freeze. Not every day you see a little boy suddenly transform into whatever the heck that thing it is now is! "...Well then! I guess I won't be sleeping tonight." She quipped, with fear sounding in her voice, but tried her best to remain calm. The plan seemed somewhat unanimous - use the monsters as a distraction while getting rid of the 'eyes' around the building - the cameras. She thought about it and smiled, hoping she isn't the only one thinking of this. The only problems would be getting past said monsters if needed, and finding the cameras to even mess them to the point of no longer being functional. Easier said than done. She looked to the others after a while, shrugging like 'how we gonna do this'.

Johnny after doing his smack down The Unknown ran into Franks shadow disappearing. The Johnny laughed and collapsed face first turning back to normal.

"Now that was stupid you could have just scared it..." Frank said walking over.

Luna watched the interaction between the brother's and their monster. She was not expecting Johnny to become a mutation of something. It was a bit unsettling watching the older brother scare the man eating monster of all things off. But just like the other monsters, all she hopes is that she won't have to see it often.

She looked at Ciel getting ready to as some of her own input before glancing to the side to see Baloren curled up in the corner. "I can help destroy cameras while the brother's monsters are causing a ruckus...could you destroy some too Ciel? Like with what you did with the wall before." She said as she walked over to the shivering boy in the corner.

"Are you okay...?" She asked a bit awkwardly as he seemed to be crying. She hesitantly reached out and patted his shoulder wanting to try and comfort him.

"I can help destroy cameras while the brother's monsters are causing a ruckus...could you destroy some too Ciel? Like with what you did with the wall before."
"Hm? With the wall?" Ciel asked. "Well, to be fair, it was partly your power that broke the wall in the first place... But I'm pretty sure I may be able to overload or break something, at least! It's worth a shot, isn't it?" She added, maintaining that energy of hers.

"Hey kid calm down..." Johnny panted and vomited.

"That is what I meant you know you can't push yourself."Frank sighed."You probably won't be able to change for a couple of days."

Luna sat down next to Baloren as she nodded at Ciel with a small smile. "That should be fine. Hopefully there aren't too many cameras the way we'll be going." She hugged her legs and glanced over at the pair of brothers as Johnny threw up.

She cringed a bit at the sight of vomit. "Is he okay...? I'm sure one of the first aid kits might have a medicine or something if he needs it." She suggested pointing to the pile of first aid kits to the side.

"No he is just exhausted. It takes a lot longer for a body to adapt to transformations. He didn't want to wait." Frank said sighing.

"Well it did scare The Unknown!" Johnny laughed then almost vomited again.

Baloren continued to shiver unsettled by what was occurring but finally managing to get his bearing... “can... we please stop with the scary stuff... I don’t like having nightmares... that means I let the big monster that lives in the sky out.... I don’t like letting it out..it makes everyone feel bad.... and makes me sick..”

"Can we please stop with the scary stuff..." Frank when he heard that gritted his teeth. Not that he was really mad at the kid. It's just that is what his parents always said.

"It's not like we can really help we create nightmares. Even if we try to create something cute it gets disfigured into a nightmare in some way. The Lost Soul was created when I tried to make The BFG." Frank said sighing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back