• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy P.S.Y.C.H.O ~*Main*~

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Pretty normal night Johnny was up just sitting on his gaming PC with Peaches by him watching anime or something. I was asleep with my headphones on listening to music I think City of Evil.Since our house was the biggest in the neighborhood someone got ballsy and broke in.

He saw Peaches and Johnny. He pulled out a gun and aimed at them obviously terrified by the huge dog. Johnny said in a nonchalant voice eyes fixated on the screen "I don't reccomend you do that buddy...".Peaches got growled and got up to the guy and chomped his gun in half.

Then the guy sealed his fate by pulling out pepper spray since most people assumed we had normal dogs and then sprayed her."Oh buddy you fucked up now..." Johnny said while still eating popcorn and keeping his eyes fixated.

I came downstairs to Johnny watching anime and the guy being thrown around like a dogs favorite toy by Peaches. Eventually she got bored and dropped him. That guy survived somehow , but was missing his lower jaw, his legs, one arm, most of his face, and his spine was snapped in two. Needless to say parents thought we were too dangerous and yeah..." Frank sighed looking back at Johnny. He didn't exactly blame Johnny for this, but he probably should have stopped Peaches.

Luna nodded a bit sadly. "That must suck. Surely your parents must understand that the man was dangerous too? So I guess there's a bit of a reason as to why the man goy attacked. My situation is similar to your too. In a way." Luna sighed a bit.

"To put it simply I injured my older brother fairly bad. He and I got into a huge fight, and I started picking up toys and throwing them around the room violently. I didn't mean to...but I was just so upset that I couldn't control what my powers were doing. Push come to shove a toy hit him on the side of the head and he was knocked out on the spot. We were told he got a mild concussion from the hit and my parents sent me here cause they were scared of something like that happening again."

Luna mumbled something a bit after that. Luna had never got to say sorry to her brother and still feels really bad about it saying that was the last time she saw him.

Frank stared in disbelief."I got sent here because a big shadow dog mauled almost to death and left him with a miserable life. You got sent here because of a sibling fight?" He kinda laughed."Trust me when me and Johnny get into one it is much worse than you could ever imagine. We would end up going outside in backyard and chaos would end in many broken bones, giant craters, and a call to the landscaper."

Johnny grew shadow claws on his hands."You forgot the scratches and blood mate.." He laughed swiping at Frank purpurosly missing him.

Luna shrugged a bit. "Yeah, I guess it's not as extreme as what go you both sent here, but what those staff people kept telling my parents, and I quote. 'A normal child doesn't give their siblings concussion. Don't you want a normal child.' It didn't bother me much then, but it really bothers me now."

She giggled a bit at the brother's explanation of a fight. "Well, as much fun as that sounds, I think I would rather watch the fight rather than participate. However I always wanted to use telekinesis like the people in the video games! Um...there was this white animal guy from a game my brother liked to play....sonic I think. He was amazing at telekinesis and I always got I trouble for trying to copy him haha."

Frank kinda facepalmed that she couldn't remember silver. Then he realized that she has been here longer."How long have you been here? Genuine questio"

"Um....almost three years. How about you two?" She asked yawning a bit.

"Only a couple of months, but we have caused much more problems than almost anyone. Are reputation for "The Monsters at the back of school" dosen't help are our case either."

"Oh...I've heard those rumors before. Guess I shouldn't be surprised it was you two. I was never going to go back there and check myself if there were really monsters." Luna chucked a big before speaking again. "Why do you two like to cause trouble? If you don't mind me asking."

"I just find it funny to watch people throw away all logic and beliefs if they are scared. Like when someone is genuinely afraid they look they are in a fucking horror movie. Or when you give a person a ultimatum. You die or your friend does. They might say that they will sacrifice themselves for someone else, but they will just instantly say I want to be saved. Then I leave no killing or anything. They have to live with that now and people will know that they are filled with bs." Frank said looking back at Johnny. "Hurry up and say your reason."

He laughed and cackled."I just like the choas. No order just fucking choas! Also my Hellhounds love some blood."

Luna nods at the two. "Those were the answers I was expecting to be honest." She said with a grin. "Do people act the way they do in the horror movies? Where they make bad decisions when they're scared? Or overall?"

"Take this for example. The Terror is hungry and is chasing someone. Let's say this person can somehow run faster than. They come to a fork in the road. A forest which is close by or a city which is a bit farther. While me and you would obviously go for the city.

We move faster than it. Even if it is little farther away it is the safest option. The Terror is a hunter and doesn't like light so it will leave. Instead that person darts straight for the close by forest. Isolated and in the realm of the beast. They will quickly be killed." Frank had used that example for Johnny awhile back.

"Ah, that is really dumb. Dark forest over bright city should never be the answer." Luna thought to herself for awhile trying to think of other another scenario.

"When you are fearing for your life you don't think rationally. Your brain when it sees the close by forest is "That is closer than the city!" And you just move with it. Hell with that guy who broke into our house. Flight or fight. He chose fight and sealed his fate. We would have just roughed him up a bit and let him go, but he was scared."

Luna nodded still listening. She hasn't seen or experienced anything like emense fear, so she couldn't really comment aboit it much more. "I guess that's why a lot of people get hurt of die in weirs spots or places..." She said trailing off a bit.

"Woah, really? From what?" She asked curiously.

You should make a character sheet so you can join chococat chococat ))

"He who shall not be named...The unknown. When I said I made a couple of monsters he is one I will never end up bringing unless it is required." Frank created a little shadow a little monster similar to a hologram."That's it The Unknown..."
ebon_geist_by_paranoimiac.jpg
"He is almost 25 feet tall and the problem I can't exactly control him."

Luna nodded slowly as she turned back towards Frank to look at the small hologram he made. "I guess there was bound to be monsters who you couldn't control. It doesn't help that he's a giant. Do you have any other creations like that?" She asked turning back to the front.

"Well you see the monsters work on a hierarchy of sorts. A pack mentality kinda. I am the alpha and most of my creations accept that, but there isn't just one alpha. Peaches runs her own pack and can control the other 2 Hellhounds, but won't overthrow Johnny.

I have some alpha monsters as well. The Terror and Midir are alpha monsters and can control any other lower creatures. The Unknown is a alpha who is fueled by bloodthrist. He won't ever attack me or Johnny, but he will disobey orders and kill anyone else if he wants to. I have a more alphas and lower creatures, but those are a surprise." Frank said getting rid of the hologram.

Luna nodded as she thought about the process or system with the monsters and the creators. "That's really interesting. Shadow creation sounds really complicated compared to other powers I've seen. I'd love to hear more about them when we have more time."

Ciel was trying to take in the information 'about' these monsters - something about this 'desperate measures' sort of thing known as The Unknown (looks just about as scary as one would expect, Ciel thinks), The Terror and Midir can control any lower creatures, but The Unknown can do that as well, feed off of blood and blood alone, disregarding orders too. Makes sense as to why it's not used a lot, and as to 'why' the master of these things keeps that thing away... She dared not to speak up as to interrupt the conversation, not really having anything interesting to add onto it, but she 'did' agree with Luna. It sounded complicated, yes, but it 'also' sounds and looks freaking amazing.

"I think I might actually be able to add someone to are family soon." Johnny said laughing.

"I was sorta thinking you might be able too as I have for awhile, but I just haven't got any good ideas so far." Frank said looking back at Johnny.

"Hrm...maybe we could all help you both come up with one. If you want help of course. I would think personal stuff like that might be best done alone. But who knows." Luna smiled thinking of different kind of monsters they could create.

Frank chuckled."It isn't as easy as you may think it is. It is a process that could take a week or so. From sketching out the monster. Then since we can make items too create a statue to make sure it can stand without falling over. Then I lock myself in a room and go into a deep sleep and I will wake up when it is created."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back