• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy P.S.Y.C.H.O ~*Main*~

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
The whole situation had gotten extremely stressful for baloren dragons shadow monsters security show up, more Monsters he start to panic again confused and dishorented that’s when it happend again reality distorted above the child spilling open into a cosmic sea three large rips where generated as the strange stary tendrils emerged form the nebular soup attempting to grab at anything and anyone. Baloren curled up on the floor in a coughing fit seems his powers or well his use of them had hit him hard

"Oh what in the hell is that!" Matthew began to back up."Now I am not trying to get in trouble here. So let's just say that I was here, but made a tactical retreat!"

"You coward get back here!"

Baloren continued coughing finally getting up off the floor looked around at everything “Umm? Did I do a good job?” The portals stared dragging in random objects it looked like baloren was about to throw up after a table was dragged into the portals “I don’t feel so good...”

Baloren collapsed onto the floor again seeming to be in incredible pain more like he had eaten something that didn’t agree with him he was holding is stomach making wierd noises and then suddenly the portal spat back out some? Metallic it looked like it had been mostly digested...

Yuka and Kody wasn't half sure what was going on, or why there was a huge dragon stuck in the room with them. Both of them entrusted the others to interrogate the girl who was eavesdropping, and for some reason, interrogations in their vocabulary means 'Summon a dragon'

Yuka and Kody were just trying to ration out the responsibilities they needed for their first escape attempt when a dragon called Midir rose from the ground, taller than the beanstalk.

" Franklin! You can't just act on your own...Your brother just escaped death for heavens sake...." Kody sighed as he ran towards Franklin, Luna, and Johnny. The guards were firing bullets at the shadow creature, but it didn't receive any damage. In fact, the only damage caused was the roof that the dragon crumbled and the bullets that were aimed incorrectly. Baloren seemed like he was dying inside, so Yuka decided to see to his pain later in her room. Carefully running towards the gun-holding guards, Kody freeze the guard by the limbs before realising a guard that got away. Yuka and Kody glanced at each other before looking at the group.

" Alright..... Up the vents, everyone, we're holding a meeting in our room. All kids here, we are going now." Yuka told everyone with a sigh as Kody kicked down the trapdoor to the ventilations above.

Baloren got up form the ground still feeling sick following into the vents and ordered confused and dishoriented as to what has or will be happening he wasn’t even sure anymore he just followed orders... well requests? He didn’t wanna get in any more trouble

Luna definitely was more than ready to get going right this moment she looked over at Frank and Johnny before all of the shadow demons currently present. She noticed another guard, Matthew, she heard run off. She was a bit skeptical of letting a guard get away, but he seemed to be friends or at least allies so she didn't pay no mind to it. She picked up all the kits she brought and proceeded back into the vents with the kits following behind her this time as she began to crawl through.

Frank said goodbye to Midir and he disappeared into his shadows. Same with the rest of his monsters. He then crawled into the vents.

Ciel Prisme|Exit Strategy

Ciel noticed everyone heading up into the vents - decision time. Stay in an environment she is used to but is full of whatever-the-heck, or get the heck out of here to not be turned into a zombie? Choice number 2 - of course. If possible, Ciel would tag along and upon entry to the vents, she would nullify and banging noises coming 'from' the vents as to make the escape soundless, without an audible trace. And instead, she decided to amplify the sound of that wall breaking several times over, as to lure in the guards and security to there instead, though all they will find is a heavily damaged wall.

Luna was not happy being in the vents again, but vent travel is much safer than open traveling. She heard the remaining people climb into the vents behind her and just hope they don't bump into the kits. After a moment she could barely hear anything but the sound of a breaking wall. "Who's still out there destroying walls?" She whispered to the others continuing to crawl through the vents.

Ciel Prisme|Distraction Ploy

"Nobody. That's supposed to distract anyone that comes to find us." Ciel explained simply. "By drawing all of their attention to that breaking wall, they will probably go to investigate the source only to find it's just - well. A breaking wall. It's a bait." She added, seeming proud of herself. To others, it's plainly obvious she has the power of sound manipulation... Ciel is trying to use it to draw attention from the group (herself included) while they make the escape, negating the noise of the vents and amplifying the sound of that broken wall instead.

Luna nodded. "So I'm guessing your power is sound related? That sounds pretty cool." She complimented with a smile. "My power is telekinesis or Psychokinesis." She smiled to herself as she began sneezing a bit from the dust in the vents.

Ciel Prisme|As Good As It Sounds

Ciel nodded adamantly, having already experienced Luna's power firsthand. "Uh huh! It's kinda impractical, but there are so many ways to use it at the same time as sound is absolutely everywhere! Also, can I just say the grip that darned power of yours has is incredibly strong?" She said to Luna, nervously chuckling a bit. Under her breath, she muttered 'bless you' under her breath if Luna was to (or just did) sneeze. Juuust in case.

Luna wiped her nose with her arm and nodded. "It is true that sound is everywhere. I bet there's a ton of other things you can do that you haven't discovered yet. Like for telekinesis, I've seen a few movies and games with people with powers like mine, and they can do so much then just lift and throw things." She spoke a bit excitedly as she loved talking about her and other people's powers.

Ciel Prisme|Options, Options

Ciel laughed excitedly. "Oh, I'm sure there's tons to do! I just end up increasing or lowering the intensity of the sounds I hear more often than anything, like I did not too long ago. There's more to the power than that, but... Those are... a bit tougher to find use for. Distortions, reverses, the like." She explained, shrugging as she listened to Luna and nodded. "Oh, I'm sure that's really fun! I've seen similar just like it - must be pretty fun to turn people and objects into your own personal yet temporary dodgeballs!" She joked, laughing a little bit.

Luna simply nodded staying quiet as she contuined going through the vents, looking at some of the peep holes in the vents trying to get a sense of where they were. After a minute or so Luna turned back a bit trying to look at Ciel. "So uh, if you're tagging along I assume you wanna escape too right?" She asked a bit hesitantly not wanting to upset her or anything.

Ciel Prisme|Now That I Know

"Well... Now that I know the truth? Duh!" She said simply, giving the thumbs up. "You bet I'm coming with! Stuff to do, dreams to chase, and a better life is just ahead, ready to be taken!" She added, letting out a confident chuckle. High hopes like these are why people can even do what they do to begin with. High hopes like these, unfortunately, never last so long. Ciel doesn't know this. She just wants to get out of here at the moment, with what she has been told put to use, and she may as well join up with the others who are trying to do the same.

Luna gave a small laugh and nodded. "Well it's nice to have you along for the journey. However let's not get too far ahead of ourselves yet. We should actually come up with an idea or plan before thinking anymore about the future." Luna herself had never actually thought about what she wanted to do once she left. She'd of course go back to her family first and foremost. But what would she do from there? Maybe tell her story while at the program or something.

with the two other girls talking about what to do after escaping... here baloren had to think... what did he want to do? just go home... he really really was homesick he had forgotten even what his home looked like at this point "well... I kinda just wanna go home... I miss my mom and dad...but... err.. yeah plane... i think... umm we should leave that to the smart girl... right? she kinda knows what shes doing?"

Luna looked ahead at Baloren and nodded. "I miss my mama and papa too...and uh even my siblings who I can't remember too well..." Luna sighed a bit feeling bad that she couldn't even remember her siblings too well. "As for the plan... I'm sure there's something we all can help with. Even a smart person can't do everything alone."

"Now you mention it...were in the bloody hell can I go?" Frank said sighing."My parents aren't the biggest fan of me and Johnny...or Midir. They really don't like my monsters. Most of them aren't meant for killing more fear honestly. I used them mostly to scare kids in our gated community, but I think they were more bothered by having The Lost Soul making pancakes in the morning."

Last edited:
Luna nodded. "Hrm...maybe after a few years they'll be happy to see you? Maybe you can try and start over with them? Then again I could just be hoping too much. I'm sure you and your brother will find someplace though." She paused for a moment before smiling. "I wanna see The Lost Soul make pancakes, are they good?" She said with a small laugh.

"Well he made it better than any human. He was Gorden Ramasy in the kitchen. Not the swearing part, but food wise. We were pretty rich and getting ingredients were easy to get. That is the thing I miss the most..."Frank sighed kinda missing his mansion.

"Hey do you still remember what got us sent here?" Johnny said.

"If anyone else is curious I will share it."

Luna smiled at the thought of the giant being making pancakes, she had to admit that she didn't know who Gorden Ramasy but he was probably a famous chef she just didn't know about. "You both lived in a big house I assume? If you rich. I lived in a standard single family home. Not too big but not too small either."

Luna hummed a bit before thinking about what Johnny said. While she had a bit of a hazy memory of her time before coming here, she remembered why she came here clearly. "Oh, I wanna know why. I think it's good for us to learn more about each other. Not in a creepy way though haha."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back