• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy P.S.Y.C.H.O ~*Main*~

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Ciel Prisme|Out Of Here

"You don't know what is happening on the outside world correct..."
"The outside world? There's an 'outside'?" Ciel questioned. It then sank in. "...Oh yeah, this place is technically indoors, ain't it... Then what 'is' going on out there? Zombies?" She questioned pretty much blindly, not having much else to go off of, but before she could really think more on that, Frank delivered 'another' question to her, which slowly let her piece it all together.
"You know I fixed up that black suit and he kinda ruined it. I swear he is just as much as a monster as them. Now Ciel let me tell you something about that girl she didn't leave the way she came in."
Ciel thought about it. She had inferred that according to Luna, this 'Della' girl left as a zombie, but according to Frank, she 'didn't leave the way she came in'. Upon further though, Ciel gulped and shuddered. If she had to take a shot in the dark, she was obviously 'not' a zombie 'before' the time of her leave... This got her suspicion piqued, and wanted to follow up on that alone. "...Huh... Are you trying to say she wasn't a zombie before the time of her leave? The heck happened to potentially cause such a change...?" She asked aloud, scratching her head in a minor state of confusion.

"3 things. Brainwashing, Drugs, and The Doctor. She changed that girl to a person who doesn't have a personality and no powers. She is getting rid of them. I don't want that because I love my monsters and Johnny. My brother is fucking crazy, but that is the way he is and she isn't changing that. So I want out." Frank said.

Luna turned her attention away from Ciel and towards Johnny and the monster. She let out a small laugh as she watched them all play around with a smile feeling as it kind of lighten the mood up. She even considered wanting to join them, but the glares Frank was giving quickly shook that thought out of her mind and turned back towards Ciel.

"Well..." She started a bit slowly. "Not too long ago we found out that the doctors drug the food at the cafeteria along with those who misbehave the drug causes us to get kinda hazy memories of our powers and what not. As for how they make someone into a complete shell of themselves...I dunno. You should ask Yuka and Kody about that." She answered pointing to the pair wherever they were. "They know a lot more than us." She said with a bit of a sigh as she began spinning one of the kits around in circles with her power out of boredom.

Ciel Prisme|The Happenings

"3 things. Brainwashing, Drugs, and The Doctor. She changed that girl to a person who doesn't have a personality and no powers. She is getting rid of them."
"Well...she started a bit slowly. Not too long ago we found out that the doctors drug the food at the cafeteria along with those who misbehave the drug causes us to get kinda hazy memories of our powers and what not. As for how they make someone into a complete shell of themselves...I dunno. You should ask Yuka and Kody about that." She answered pointing to the pair wherever they were. "They know a lot more than us."
Ciel slowly took in this information and then froze. The brainwashing sounded just about right, but... the drugs, the doctors and what happened involving them was another story to warrant such a reaction. "The... doctors? As in, 'the staff' the doctors?" She seemed horrified as she pieced it together slowly in her head. They drained someone full of life into a mindless zombie of no powers and personality from then onward, and the doctors 'drug' the food to damage memories of their own powers and other things...? Ciel gulped, fear roaming in her eyes and she herself was wrought with terror, worry, and dread - now that she knows 'what' will happen, 'who' could be next. "Wh...Wh... What?!" She exclaimed, sounding speechless otherwise. And just like that, her positive mood she had literally just flipped to had left her already.

"While most of the staff knows what is going on they are just trying to make a living. Dr. Lorraine though she is sadistic and just as manipulative as me. Yet she gets on her high horse. Yeah I was a rotten on the outside, but most people here don't deserve what's happening." Frank thought about Matthew he didn't really have a choice. He was supposed to be dead so he really has nowhere else to work.

Luna nodded in agreement with Frank. "Yeah, the head doctor is the one involved with the brainwashing the most. The other staff and doctors just do as they're told." Luna looked at Ciel a bit sadden at her sudden flip in personality and the panic in her voice.

Ciel Prisme|The One Calling The Shots

"While most of the staff knows what is going on they are just trying to make a living. Dr. Lorraine though she is sadistic and just as manipulative as me. Yet she gets on her high horse. Yeah I was a rotten on the outside, but most people here don't deserve what's happening."
"Yeah, the head doctor is the one involved with the brainwashing the most. The other staff and doctors just do as they're told."
Ciel whimpered in worry, sighing. "So... You're saying that 'she' is the one calling all the shots here... Doing all the 'real' dirty work... And they are practically her scapegoats...?" She asked worryingly, shaking. She did not like the sound of this. She tried to calm herself down as her breathing hastened and her eyes gradually blanked out the more frequent they got. The worst part is, all of this is said to be practically sworn to secrecy inside the walls, doors and everywhere else among it - no less the fact some people do not reportedly deserve what's happening. Which... conflicts with Ciel quite a bit. She broke down for a moment before finally looking up. "How can I only be finding this out now...? This makes so much... or so little... sense to me..." She said in a scattered, scared and saddened tone - like she is hinting at something... More accurately, hinting that she herself has spent some time enduring all of that while not even knowing the full story, why, and what the result is. One look in her eyes tells you she is scared for her future, and that she dream she is thinking of inside may not ever grow up and out of her brain and into reality...

//Will be back in a few. Feel free to put up your posts, I'll respond when I come back.

"Simple.Why do you think this facility is for younger kids? Most kids are gullible and can't see through it. Teens are not as easy indoctrinate. Well the rest of us here can see through it. Can you or are you going to stay in your magical wonderland were everything is fine and good?" Frank sounded serious when he said it.

Luna crossed her arms and nodded. "I hope you understand why we wanted to leave now. Being here is not a happy place unless you wanna be a zombie." She said to Ciel a bit concerned for her mental state right now.

Ciel Prisme|Wake Up

"Simple. Why do you think this facility is for younger kids? Most kids are gullible and can't see through it. Teens are not as easy indoctrinate. Well the rest of us here can see through it. Can you or are you going to stay in your magical wonderland were everything is fine and good?"
Ciel seemed a little offended by this, pouting and frowning at the comment of the wonderland alone, just barely resisting the urge to slap him across the face - but alas, she refrained. Not much else she can do about this mess now, but she didn't feel the need to respond to that - at least, not the desire to respond to it. She kept her head down while slowly and surely calming down and memories coming one after the other, sloowly piecing it together. She would be knocked off of her train of thought when Luna spoke up, looking up only slightly.
"I hope you understand why we wanted to leave now. Being here is not a happy place unless you wanna be a zombie."
Ciel sighed, shaking her head and putting her head back down in guilt, shame - whatever word one would use for this situation. "I-I'm sorry... I..." She choked on her own words once more, unable to find what to say - she did what she did without added thought and context and not knowing of what is going on. She shook her head once more and managed to look up, wiping what seemed to be tears from her eyes. She's still pretty wrecked from that whole explanation - heck knows how long it'll take for her to recover - but at the moment, she's trying to let it settle in and hopefully talk to them all without drooping once again. A short time later, she finally sighed, not sounding as down in the dumps and back to the bright side of life. She was even whistling the tune that compliments something similar before she managed a nervous laugh and a smile.

"Ok good..." Frank was a bit harsh with his words, but it did get his point across. If he was nice then she wouldn't really get how serious this is.

"I know how we can escape..." Johnny got a evil grin and looked at Frank.

"Oh you mean him don't you..." Frank smiled back."We could try it right now and see the security response."

Luna smiled at Ciel a bit, happy that she now understood the situation before looking at Johnny and Frank curiously as they grinned. "What's you idea? Who are we talking about...?" She asked a bit confusedly at their talking.

"I would recommend standing back...I am about to create one of my best shadow monsters not the best, but he is up there." He said looking up at the ceiling measuring it mentally from the floor to the ceiling."He might not fit...hmmm." Frank kept thinking it over.

Luna quickly nodded and stood up watching Frank stare up at the ceiling. "Is it big?" She asked as she backed away from the brothers. Saying the other demon monsters are already huge, how big could this one be.

Ciel Prisme|Imminent Giant Monster
"I would recommend standing back...I am about to create one of my best shadow monsters not the best, but he is up there."
Another shadow monster? The others Ciel had seen so far were pretty monumental in their own right, but when the brothers talked about one that 'might not fit', she immediately got thoughts as to what this giant incoming monster could be. Regardless, she continued her whistling and took a few steps back without a word. If any other sounds would be made, she is fully prepared to nullify them if need be, but she's not sure if she 'should' given the intention to warrant a response from security... However, she's not sure how to word this question to them, so she just stands there in thought and intrigue for now.

Frank walked away from the group gaining some distance away from them. His eyes turned completly black and the shadow began to wrap around his skin.

Franks voice began to drop in tone."Heed my call great one...the one who will follow me come out and flaunt your wings once again. I summon Shadow Eater Midir!" He slammed his fists into the ground causing a shockwave that knocked Johnny back who proceeded to laugh.

"Here he comes!" Johnny yelled out.

When Frank slammed his fists into the ground the shadow ran off him and began to take shape. It grew in size cracking the ceiling and its tail curled up close so it could fit in the room. The beast was almost 50 feet long (I am assuming this banquet hall or whatever is big).

It then let a ear deafening roar."I am Shadow Eater Midir!"
Shadow Dragon 02.jpg
Frank fell over on his knee and felt light headed."He takes a lot of energy to summon..."

Attachments

• d46ozu0-69125631-51c3-4f82-be5c-7aaf4b1fb143.png
    d46ozu0-69125631-51c3-4f82-be5c-7aaf4b1fb143.png
    762.9 KB · Views: 0
Luna stared at the shadow dragon shocked as she covered her ears. This demon could barely fit in the banquete hall, which wasn't that small of a place. Luna glanced at Johnny saying he just got pushed all the back from the shockwave the monster let out.

"U-Um...! This is definitely an impressive creation, but how does it move around without destroying everything around it!" She yelled a bit trying to heard over the monster.

"That is the point! I am just seeing if I can summon him still, how big he compared to the school, and how security deals with him! I can't keep him out for too long zaps way to much energy from me!" Frank yelled over to them.

"Franklin I haven't seen you in awhile." Midir stopped his roar and brought his head down to Franklin trying not to be as loud.

"Yeah it has been awhile Midir. Sorry you just are kinda big and for most situations your power is too great." Frank stroked the head of the beast gently.

"I know I am usually too big...for you." The beast kinda bowed its head in shame.

"Nah don't be ashamed it is fine I was too ambitious when I created you." Frank laughed.

Ciel Prisme|Towering Monster

Ciel looked in both fear and awe upon this beast, titled 'Shadow Eater Midir', and damn did it fit the title and expectations. The thing was huge! She can barely contain herself as positive energy flowed through her and she could hardly stand still, hopping from one leg to the other. "Wait, 'created'? Am I missing something here? I take it you made these guys?" She asked Frank about these shadow monsters, seeming curious and back to that positive spirit and mind of hers. If they 'were' made from imagination and given life by shadow, damn are they impressive for originally dreamt up creatures! Then again, this is a place where powers ranging from natural and unnatural tend to flock together, so...

"Well yeah of course." Frank said."Same with Johnny. Just I can have more creations. As I grow older the more monsters I can create using my shadow magic. I was around 8 when I made my friend here. Oh my parents were pissed when they saw Midir in our backyard. The first one I created was The Speed Demon, then The Lost Soul, The Terror was next, then a couple more of my monsters I haven't used yet, and finally Midir."

Ciel Prisme|Personal Monsters

Ciel whistled, impressed and mildly amused. "OK, that's kinda cool." She commented, giggling at the thought of the Midir incident in the backyard. "Personal monsters and long term companions... My oh my..." She shrugged after a while and finally stopped hopping about, putting her arms behind her head. "Oh, I can just imagine the looks on their faces~!" She quipped, of course referring to the parents faces when they saw Midir in the backyard which Frank hinted at. She can hardly contain her laughter and used one hand to cover her mouth and try her damn best to hold back her laughter. Seems a bit of a... simple thing to laugh over, she thinks. Or is it really, considering anyone finds anything different funny depending on their sense of humour?

//EDIT: That's me done for the day. I'll be back.

Luna smiled listening to Frank's explanation. It was indeed very impressive to create demons/monsters in your imagination and then bring them to life! They all seemed to adore or at least respect Frank a lot. "It's so cool being able to bring your creations to life. I would almost say it's as impressive as my telekinesis." She said with a bit of a laugh before crossing her arms.

(I have a character that is with security so yeah I am going to make a post form his POV)
Matthew and Franklin's POV​
Matthew was fast asleep at his desk area with headphones on listening to some metal drowning out all the choas. Until he was awoken by a vibration of his walkie talkie. He woke up and grabbed a shot of jack he had on the table and downed it real quick. He took off his headphones and brought it up to his ear.

"Matthew here what is the problem..." He paused and lit a cigarette.

"We got a fucking bad situation banquete hall. 7 kids and 6 unidentified hostiles." The man said on the other end.

Matthew put down the walkie talkie and suited up.
ac4be8ee47911488ee0a0974dd8afe21.jpg

He grabbed a nearby MP5 with rubber bullets, a tranquilize pistol, and a Heckler and Koch rifle with live ammo.
download (1).jpeg
"I wonder who it is today..." Matthew sighed and walked out heading towards the banquet.

The nice times were cut out when Max the hellhound started growling and snarling towards the door.

"Oh boy some security The Lost Soul deal with them." Frank sighed and sat down waiting for the fighting to start.
Matthew was walking down the hallway. Around the corner he heard a team was already there. He stopped moving as fast as they probably had it covered as there were maybe 15 at least. Then he stopped in his tracks when he started hearing screaming.

"Oh Jesus Christ what the hell is that!" One of the men said.

"I don't know just fucking shoot it!"

The sound of gunfire could be heard as well as screams from the men.Matthew then began to hear the sound of something being slammed and the sounds of gunfire diminishing. Then a man was flung down the hallway by something.

Matthew ran over to see if the guy was all right. He picked up his head."What did this to you guys?" The man pointed ahead.

That's when the last gun shooting was stopped and Matthew looked down the hallway. There stood The Lost Soul with a unconscious man in its hand. It turned and stared at Matthew throwing the man to the side.

"God damnit Franklin you are making my job harder..."

Luna looked over at the security that was beginning to come, and boy did they not look happy to see them or the state of this room. Luna went into a small inner panic at the sight of their guns, but The Lost Soul was quickly able to wipe them out giving them a moment to breathe as the danger was currently gone.

"More people are probably going to be coming soon. I wonder how many more will be coming." She said a bit worriedly at the sight of the people currently passed out. They're definitely not letting them go this easily. Luna looked around for things she could maybe pick up and throw at them without hurting them too bad.

"God damnit kid can you just chill for like 1 day! This beast looks like he is about to molest me!" Matthew said backing up as The Lost Soul started walking towards him.

"Oh it's Matt Lost Soul come back..." The Lost soul backed off at Frank's command.

"Holy shit is that a dragon?" Matt looked with amazement."Also I am assuming you are screwed when this over."

"Guys don't be alarmed this is Matt a friend in some ways."

"Man they don't pay me enough to fight a dragon." Matt took off his helmet and lit a cigarette." There are more coming later I would just recommend surrendering at this point."

"I will fight one more wave then surrender..." Frank said standing up and chucking at him a music player."Thanks for letting me borrow it."

"No problem just ask anytime..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back