• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy P.S.Y.C.H.O ~*Main*~

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
"Hey! You are looking at me!" The tendrils turned into a hand and grabbed her cheeks and turned it towards Frank."I can't let a dog go unpunished can I. You need to be taught a lesson." The tendrils went began to heat up. They were steaming from how hot they were. Leaving burns on her arm.

Luna looked between the different people involved with this whole mess. Surely they are going to be in very much trouble. Luna shifted a bit awkwardly as she looked at the doctor's glares. While this was good now, it definitely wouldn't be good for them later on.

Luna crossed her arms still looking at the doctor. What if she got injected with one of the drugs? Do they only work on kids, or anyone that uses them. She glanced over at Yuka and walked over to her a bit shyly wanting to ask her, her question. "What would happen if the doctor got injected with a drug?" She whispered a bit quietly to her.

"Ok you have bored me. Oh Lost Soul I got a present!" Frank said.

The Lost Soul turned around gleefully. It couldn't smile,but it tried it's best as the 10 foot monster walked over.

"Just...for me!" It said in a distorted voice.

Frank nodded and the beast picked her off the wall with one hand and walked away back to the tables he was destroying before.

Yuka turned her head to find Luna asking her a question she never thought a child would ask. Yuka hesitated, but decided it was worth to tell. " A doctor won't be as affected as we would be, since we are the ones with powers. But, it would still affect the doctors." Yuka mumbled. To be honest, she had been trying to brew her own drugs from samples she took from the foods of Della Dalley.

Suddenly, Kody realised that Dr. Lorraine was no longer in the shadow monster's grip.
" Yuka, Dr. Lorraine... vanished.... " Kody told Yuka, tapping her shoulder in slight anxiety.

(Guys, don't worry. Dr. Lorraine is still alive. The Dr. Lorraine that vasnihed was just a self-destructable cyborg that Dr. Lorraine made for graduation parties...)

Luna nodded at Yuka. "I see...well thanks for telling me." She said scratching her head before looking at Kody as he shuffled around a bit anxiously. When he told Yuka that the doctor had vanished she quickly looked over to see that she was gone. "W-What happened to her...?" She whispered a bit quietly before turning to Johnny as his brother approached him.

"Yeah I should be fine." Johnny was twitching and laughing.

"Honestly that is normal so that isn't a issue..." Frank wanted to reassure everyone that the twitching and laughing were normal.

Yuka sighed as she and Kody walked over to the two brothers. " Your brother has about two minutes to get the shadow-drug mixture out of his body before it starts circulating through his bloodstream." Yuka told Franklin with an expression of pure tiredness. " Time to break into the Nurse's Office, then..." Kody grumbled, " Anyone up for crawling the vents....? "

Luna followed Kody and Yuka over to the two brothers. She crossed her arms a bit and nodded. "I've never done that before, but sure..." She said a bit hesitantly not having broken into anything before. But since they have to do it to help Johnny, it was definitely worth the trouble they might get in.

Luna stumbled out of the vent and dusted the dust off of her dress. She definitely wasn't expecting that much dirt and dust, but what did she expect? She looked around the nurse's office before looking to Yuka and Kody. "So what are we looking for?" She whispered over to them stepping way from the vent more.

Frank had decided to stay behind to watch Johnny so he sent his Speed Demon which popped in the room.

"I was thinking the same thing what are we looking for..." The monster had a more normal voice not distorted like The Lost Soul.

Yuka and Kody turned to the two companions they had in the room with them. There was a demon, and a little girl. Not the best, but was enough for the task. " We are finding the staff's first aid kits they always keep around with them. There are more than millions of them stashed around in P.S.Y.C.H.O, so they wouldn't notice if we took one for each of us." Kody told the group, climbing the ladder to reach the cabinets above. Yuka nodded in confirmation. " The first aid kits have everything you need, and that includes medicine and herbs in case the staff, or in this case, us, gets a serious problem with drugs." Yuka added, climbing the ladder beside Kody's as he opened the right cabinet. Throwing a first aid kit at Luna and the Demon, Kody loaded up on the first aid kits. " Because of our situation, thanks to Franklin's wonderful rampage, we'll need to break in here more often and load up on these kits." Kody sarcastically told the group, carrying as many kits in his satchel as possible. Yuka did the same thing.

The Speed Demon ran up the wall at the speed of a cheetah. The beast let some of the kits fuse into his body.

"I can only carry 5 of them sorry about that." The monster laughed and jumped to the other side of the room looking around at all of the stuff.

Luna nodded at the two and watched them both climb up to the higher cabinets. "I see...well it's nice that they have so many." She caught the kit that was thrown at her. She didn't have a bag so she had to just carry them. She started pulling kits out of the cabinet as quickly as she could with her power staying comfortably on the ground.

After about half a minute she was carrying about four kits in her hands along with a at least twenty of them floating around the room. "I uh...don't know how many we need, but I might be able to carry a bit more." It was a bit hard to keep track of so many different things at once, not to mention a bit tiring, but she was willing to push herself a bit for their safety.

Yuka and Kody looked at Luna with a doubtful look. " You do know that we have to travel the vents again, right...?" Yuka asked the girl, avoiding the floating first aid kits in the room. Kody had trapped most of his kits in ice or are in his satchel, so he could just roll the ball of ice through the vents if he crawls last. For Luna's case, Yuka had to go through mental problem solving to see how floating kits can fit into the vents.

" Okay, so if you go first, Luna, you should be able to go through the vents without whacking one of us in the head with those floating kits."
Yuka told her, pointing at the vents.

"Moving them through the vents shouldn't be too hard. And I'll make sure nothing hits anyone." Luna organized the kits so that they're floating in a easier and manageable manner. She sent them all into the vents in a nice line before crawling in after them making her way back to the entrance they came in from.

Luna flinched a bit and moved the kits out the way of the demon as it ran through the vents. After recovering from her little scare she sped up her movements of herself and the kits to try and keep up with the demon.

Luna looked past the rows of kits and nodded. "True, but we would try and return as quickly as possible." She didn't know how much time had passed, but she hopped it was still enough. Plus she didn't like all the dust in the vents.

"I am wondering were the hell the guards are..." The Speed Demon said to the rest of the group. It wanted to get it's claws stained a bit.

"Well...." Luna started a bit slowly. "After what happened at the graduation party, they might be busy trying to round up the kids and get them to their rooms still." She shrugged a bit and kept moving forward.

"I did notice something about that girl though...It seemed that she had a spark of emotion when the choas started." It said scouting a little bit ahead."I wish I wasn't in the vents. I can run faster than any animal alive yet I am stuck here."

"Ah...really? I didn't notice it, but maybe it's possible to break the weird trance or condition of the zombie kids." Luna thought a bit to herself thinking of ways to maybe bring back their forgotten memories. She sighed a bit. "I wish I wasn't here too. Definitely too cluttered and too dusty." She whined quietly before sneezing a little.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back