• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy P.S.Y.C.H.O ~*Main*~

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Luna was beginning to maybe consider leaving the room while the big dogs and the other kids were distracted. But before she could do anything, she felt a chill on her legs before being unable to move them. She looked down only to see that her legs were trapped in ice, along with the other group of kids.

Luna tried to turn her body to face the door only to see Kody along with Dr. Lorraine. She turned away from them and looked down at the ice. She kind of knew that this mainly happened because she threw a paper ball at one of the brothers, but that was something she was going to keep to herself.

"You damn idoit! You are about to get us in more trouble" Frank reached over and smacked Johnny on the back of the head.

Peaches and Max disappeared back into the shadow. Johnny was snapped out of his manic phase and said sorry.

Frank looked over to the doctor."Now no fighting actually happened. None of my creations were going to harm them just scare them." He snapped his fingers and The Lost Soul and the spikes disappeared."It was just me and my bro dealing with a misunderstanding."

There is no way in bloody hell she is going to believe me, but this girl will take the blunt of the punishment so I will keep my mouth shut about the paper balls.,

Baloren
balorens body was struck with a sudden high-intensity radiation burst standard procedure to shut down the rifts or erase anything he created, still trapped inside the weird wall of spikes he could head Dr. Lorraine's voice although due to the recent blast he couldn't do anything but cough in a way that sounded like he was dying finally he managed to say something.

"it.....w-w-was ...f.."

the spike wall disappeared in front of baloren then point directly and Franky it was hard to tell the boys expression since his face was completely blank thanks to the suit.

"it was him"

Interactions : Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 Bloody_Death Bloody_Death

" I've seen enough children." Dr. Lorraine calmly stated. She walked over to the children slowly. " Clearly, you four started the fight, according to the cameras. Those two were just... trying to... help." Dr. Lorraine said pointing at Yuka and Kody, walking towards the children who were trapped. Kody and Yuka stepped back. Dr. Lorraine was in one of her sadistic moments, and they knew what was coming. Dr. Lorraine looked at Kody and Yuka with a small smile, she took out two syringes and walked towards the two children.

Grabbing them by the arm, Dr. Lorraine jabbed them both in the neck causing their eyes to be clouded as they fell limp in her grip.

(Keep the drama going...? Perhaps start with a tint of confusion. )

"Oh you little shit I wasn't going to hurt her. You came in and assumed I was going to.You were the one who was about to fucking send me to who knows were!" Frank was kinda pissed. He was trying to bail them out and he just screwed them. He was getting confused now.

Luna sighed as she watched the shadow boy yell at the space one. If we weren't in trouble then, we sure are now. She didn't even know what to say at this point, all she wanted to do was leave. She glanced over to the side where Kody was to see him limp in the Doctor's arms along with Yuka. She felt her heart sink a bit and went into a tiny mental panic.

Luna quickly turned away not wanting to draw attention to herself. She then started picking up small pieces of ice that might've broken off the main ice and began flicking them at the other kids with her powers as subtly as she could. She was hoping to draw their attention so they could also see what the Doctor did to Kody and Yuka.

Dr. Lorraine smiled at Franklin. " Franklin dear, there is no need to throw around such words." Dr. Lorraine told him. Looking at Luna, Dr. Lorraine looked at how Luna was using her powers to flick slivers of ice at the others.

Dr. Lorraine's smile grew.
" As you can see, using your powers only cause hurt to yourselves," Dr. Lorraine pointed to Yuka and Kody who were still in her hold, " Soon, you will be hurt because of your selfish desires to use your powers. Which is why you should never use those powers again. " Stroking Kody and Yuka's faces with her hand, Dr. Lorraine looked at them with pity.

Looking at the children with a knowing stare, Dr. Lorraine calmly smiled.
" Should you stir up trouble again, I'll have no problem hurting one of you. Perhaps I should start sending one of you back home... nice and normal... " Dr. Lorraine said with a smile.

Interactions : Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants , Bloody_Death Bloody_Death , Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3

Johnny let out a manic laugh. He was laughing really hard.

"Bitch if it comes down to it I am turning your spine into meat bicycle!" Johnny just kept laughing and twitching.

Baloren
baloren tried to recover from his bout of coughing fits when suddenly something struck him on the side of the head-turning he seeing the other two kids getting injected with something it didn't scare baloren, he just assumed they probably were sick like he was? right?....right? hearing what the doctor said it actually confused him a bit little power? what? what powers... wait nevermind baloren didn't exactly care too much about the whole powers bit although innocently he walked closer to the doctor looking up at her in such a way like a lost child would look up to a adult.

"are they going to be better soon? are they also sick?"

"Kid you are so naive you must be 50 feet up your own ass." He sighed and realized he was talking to a child."Johnny let's get out of here."

Shadow tendrils came out and punctured the ice of Frank and Johnny. He looked over at Luna sighed again and broke her ice.

"You owe me now sweetheart!" The shadow tendrils turned into a big fist and punched the wall creating an opening. Peaches came out and the brothers hopped on the back of it and rode out.

Dr. Lorraine smiled at Baloren. That child was one of her most successful attempts and is totally falling for the lies of P.S.Y.C.H.O

"Yes dear. They just need a bit more medicine..." She lied to Baloren, her voice dripping with fake sweetness.

Staring at Luna, Franklin and Johnny for a few moments, Dr. Lorraine made mental notes for the effective drugs used and planned to give them to the chef later.

Holding the side of Baloren's suit, she pressed the button on the side that controls the amount of radiation released into this child's body. Dr. Lorraine turned the radiation rates just a bit higher and dragged Kody and Yuka along with her, leaving the children in the corridors. Kody couldn't tell what was happening, due to the drugs. But, he knew that the suit kid had to snap out of it. That Baloren kid was starting to have a hazier mind, and there was definitely going to be a graduation party happening soon.

When Kody tried to get up, he couldn't move his arm one inch before passing out.

(Alright everyone. Good show :3 Let's timeskip to the next day XD)

Luna sighed a bit now having to owe that shadow kid a favor but was relieved to be let out of the ice thanks to him. She quickly looked at the younger kid in the space suit before hopping out the hole in the wall and leaving the classroom.

Okie dokie lmao))

Franklin woke up in his bed. He remembered the day before. Those syringes. That doctor was way to sinister to have taken the hippocratic oath. It was kinda wierd though. Nobody came for him like any normal school, but alright. He got dressed and went to get his food which he chucked in the garbage immediately after. He wasn't eating breakfast after what he saw. Neither did Johnny he just did he usual just feeding his Hellhounds with stolen meat.

Luna woke up early the next morning and stared at the ceiling. It all made sense now. The drugs used on Yuka and Kody, the weird speech the doctor made, what Kody had said to her in class, to even the bad feeling she got whenever she ate the school's food. It was the doctors and the staff all trying to do something to them.

Luna sat up and began her normal routine, however she was a bit sluggish compared to her usual days from being mentally exhausted. Once she was all ready she left her room and began heading off to the dining hall. Today she ordered as least as she could as possible.

Only asking for a cup of yogurt and peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Whatever drug they used on Yuka and Kody is probably in the food too right? That's probably why she always felt bad after eating.

She took a seat and poked at her food before ripping the sandwich into small pieces looking like she ate some of it. She quickly tossed it out once she finished messing with it before sitting back at her table and sighing.

"Look what we got here!" Frank sat down across from her. Then Johnny sat down next her while playing with his 3 Hellhounds who were now sweet and nice.

"I am not planning on hurting you. Just here to ask a question do you know what the hell happened yesterday?" He took a bite out of a apple and chucked it into the garbage.

Luna stared down at the table before jumping at the sound of someing calling out to her suddenly. She looked around to see the pair of brothers come and sits at her table, along with the three hounds from before. Boy, did those dogs seem different when they're angry.

She raised a brow of suspicion to the younger of the two before relaxing a bit as he just wanted to talk. She thought for a moment before shrugging. "I'm not too sure, but that doctor lady obviously injected some kind of drug into Yuka and Kody. As for what it does...I dunno. Do you have an idea?" She asked while tapping the table with her finger.

Baloren
Location: lunch room Interaction: Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
Baloren felt horrible he could hardly move he was sluggish and couldn’t stop coughing he felt like he had gotten waaay sicker or at least he thought so while he would have avoid eating food thanks to the fact he had little other options He had to just eat his soup or face having even worse affect due to being hungry, he did manage to see the other 3 form the other day deciding to sit with them, coughing at regular intervals even when he was talking

“Hi..again...sorry..about yesterday...I...got scared, I hope we can be friends Now?”

He looked at all of them with as. Friendly as a expersion he could muster although poorly as he seemed

Luna looked at the younger boy a bit worriedly. "I uh, don't mind being your friend, but are you okay? Ima have to agree and say you don't look well at all." She sighed a bit as she looked at his condition. Just what happened to him.

Baloren scratched his head contuing to cough profusely He looked like he was in immense pain.

“I..l...don’t know...know this suit is meant to make me better but..I think it might be making me sicker...I.i don’t know though...I’m not a doctor...so the doctor should be right she says it makes me better...soo?”

Dr.Wankpants Dr.Wankpants Bloody_Death Bloody_Death
(Better uses the doubt soon XD)

"Shit I am not a scientist, but when a scientist tells me the Earth is flat I know he is wrong." He looked at the boys suit.

"Hey Peaches what do you smell in that suit." He pointed at the boy.

Peaches creeped up and smelled around him.

"Radition..." Peaches said in a slow deep voice.

Franklin looked around for a switch or some shit to turn it off. This suit was being pumped full of radiation. Then he found the button.

"Well let's see if this work." He clicked the button that he assumed turned down the radiation. It seemed to turn it down, but who knows.

Due to there being a lot of buttons the one that was pressed was the venting button out of small tubs in the suits legs all the radiation in the suit sprayed out form the boys body, immediately he seemed way way better no longer coughing, infact he looked more alive.

“Huuu? What?...did you do? Um... well I fell better now thanks...but won’t we get in trouble?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back