• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

(P&P) Desperate Times (A Simple-System Superhero RP)

I am really interested, and as of currently I am reading the rules.

Welcome to the team. We're still working on the name. So far no one has gone for "The Reveng-ecipro-pliers," despite how relatable it makes us sound. Post questions in the OOC, and make whatever kind of character you want. Starting stats are 30 Hero Dice and a max trait rank of 9.

Welcome to the team. We're still working on the name. So far no one has gone for "The Reveng-ecipro-pliers," despite how relatable it makes us sound. Post questions in the OOC, and make whatever kind of character you want. Starting stats are 30 Hero Dice and a max trait rank of 9.
The more i think about that name the more ridiculous it sounds lol

Well, most of our characters haven't actually met yet, right? Maybe they will decide on an appropriate name once they meet and decide to work together (assuming they do decide to work together)?

Also the more people that join our group the more this seems like the start of some sort of joke. A cyborg, a dragon, an angel, a ghost, a thief, and a supersoldier walk into a bar etc. (Just a benefit of a more open system like this :) )

Mystery Link! Where could it lead? To The RP? Only one way to find out ... or, well, like 20 ways to find out, you could just roll-over the link and see what link appears at the bottom of your browser window, you could right-click and properties, you could ... anyway, click the link for the RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back