• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ~{P A R T N E R S}~

Beeze

!!!
So, I’m just finishing up my semester and am looking for new partners after losing quite a few through the semester. I do have a few personal projects I’m working on over break so I may not be here every second of every day, but I’m going to make an attempt.

About Me
-So there isn’t much to say about me, but I am a college student. This won’t have any effect during breaks but it means that I may slow down when school starts up.
-I will require a minimum of 1-2 paragraphs (but more is welcome) and (more importantly) a good grasp on the English language. Typos are okay but your posts should be easy to read.
-I can and do play both genders and prefer mxf. I do prefer females but am perfectly happy to take the male in certain plots or double up
-I love to talk and chat ooc. It’s important that we can just kinda chat and hang out and communicate or I get really stressed because I don’t know how you’re feeling
-I will do PMs on here or Discord but will not do threads

What I’m Looking For
-Literacy and length was covered above.
-Someone that will play both genders.
-Someone at least 18 years
-Someone willing to brainstorm and move things forward
-I’ve got no strict activity policy but even if you can’t reply, come on and chat and I’ll be happy

Interests:
So I do have some plot ideas for these, but don’t want to type them out at the moment. Those will be marked with * and I’m happy to share my ideas.
-Country/Small Town/Ranch/Horses*
-Summer Camp*
-romance/hallmark movie type things*
-Slice of life
-Crime/gang
-sci-fi
-some fantasy
-survival
-school/academy (whether it’s a normal school or some fantasy thing)

Fandoms
I don’t do much in the way of fandoms, but the ones I would consider are Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, and Disney Descendants. I will not, however, have canon characters included in it. Just OCs

Note: Please PM and instead of posting here. That’s a lot easier for me to keep track of. I will respond to comments here, but prefer PMs.

Last edited:
Hey! I know we already have a story going, but if you wouldn't mind having two going or doing another one instead, I'm really interested in something to do with Country/Small Town/Ranches/Horses! 💓

Users who are viewing this thread

Back