• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Oz's Fandom RP List! (Any and all are welcome!!)

OZ.exe

Die with memories, not dreams.
Hello everyone! You can call me Oz! I came on this site to use my creativity since I'm always procrastinating on personal writing. I'm not new to roleplay, only this site! I go by any pronouns and I welcome anyone on this site to roleplay with me (Unless you're racist, anti-LGBTQ+, or a transphobe, then get out of here) I consider myself as laid back when it comes to roleplaying. But my OOC persona and my true persona are definitely different. But, I do have a few rules.

Rules:
- Please be 13+ at least, I feel uncomfortable roleplaying with younger partners
- Stick to RPNation's guidelines and rules, please
- Keep OOC and RP separate
- Please be patient, don't bump me every hour.
- If you lose interest, notify me! I won't take offense.
- Don't do one-liners, especially if I put paragraphs.
- You don't have to match my length! You can write less or more!
- Be respectful
- I prefer to double unless you're looking to just play someone for me
- I only use DM's or Discord (My discord is OZ.exe#5207 )!!

With that said! I want to keep my roleplays organized and I will only have up to 10 Roleplays! [I currently have 1 RP(s) going on]
I do any gender pairings, and I don't have any triggers but I prefer to lay off the heavy triggering subjects.
I write from anywhere to 3-8 paragraphs if I'm motivated!

Here is what most of you might be waiting for:

Fandoms - Crave Rating - Who I Wish To Play Against -
Demon Slayer10/10Rengoku, Tanjiro, Zenitsu, OC
Sally Face10/10Larry, Sal, Ash, Travis
Dream SMP (Characters) 9.5/10Quackity, Schlatt, Wilbur, Dream, OC
Jujutsu Kaisen9/10Itadori/Sukuna, Fushiguro, Inumaki
Youtubers7/10Quackity, MCYT's, Markiplier
Avatar: The Last Air Bender7/10Zuko, Sokka, OC
Naruto (OG/Shippuden) 5/10Gaara, Shikamaru, Choji, Rock Lee
Pokemon (Indigo League)3/10OC, Ash, Brock
Dragon Ball (Super)2/10Vegeta, Gohan, Future Trunks

I'm open to any original pairings, OCxOC, CanonXOC, and depending on the fandom and characters canonXcanon.

Feel free to DM or just write something on this thread! But I will delete every so often ^_^

(Thank you for reading, have a good day!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back