• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Oxfords Not Brogues (1x1 Hartwin Search)

unwinning

Sorry, love. Gotta save the world.
british wink GIF

Wanna be the Harry Hart to my Eggsy Unwin?

Judge me if you want, but I cannot watch the Kingsman without shipping these two... Does it make me trash? Yes. Do I care? No.

I’ve been roleplaying for a long time. For roughly 15 years off and on. I don’t focus much on the word count, so I have no required paragraph length from you. (I will say I'm typically between 400-900 words for posts, longer for intros)

Please be 18+! This is my only rule. Compared to some people on here, being 31 practically makes me an octogenarian.

I work a busy job full time, so I can’t always post every day, but I am usually able to post several times a week. I’m never going to pressure you or bug you to rush out a post, so I ask that you don’t either! Even if I can’t post daily, I’m happy to chat OOC! Let’s talk, share fanart and fics we like!

Alright! Let’s get to it! As mentioned above, I’d like to play Eggsy. For side characters, I’m happy to play any other characters!
I’ve got a lot of ideas below as a starting off point, but if you have any ideas you’re craving, throw them my way!

Plot 1: Canon Adjacent
Two years have gone by since Harry Hart was ‘killed’ by Valentine. Merlin, Eggsy, and Roxy have rebuilt the Kingsman team and have continued to work around the globe to keep the world safe. When Eggsy is sent on a mission out in the states, he’s getting settled in to his lodging when he spots none other than Harry Hart across the street. Harry Hart who has no memory of anything beyond the last two years.

Plot 2: Undercover Mission
A new crime syndicate has been gaining more notoriety lately. Their HQ? An exclusive resort. In order to investigate what’s going on, Harry and Eggsy go undercover as a couple. (Resort could be anywhere. Local or tropical.)

Plot 3: Retired Harry/Injured Eggsy AU
Harry Hart retired from the Kingsman Agency after the death of Lancelot (Lee Unwin). Now, he runs a butterfly sanctuary down at the science center. Imagine his surprise when he finds a man passed out and bleeding in the middle of the sanctuary when he arrives for work one morning.

Plot 5: Injured Harry/Bartender Eggsy AU
Basically the reverse. Eggsy never got involved in the Kingsman and ended up a bartender at one of the local pubs. Harry is still an active agent and after a difficult fight, crashes into the bar to recuperate.

Plot 6: Rival AU
The Kingsman Agency is in need of filling several positions. Harry and Eggsy are both recruits and strike up a natural rivalry. (I am 100% envisioning a scene where Eggsy finally gets to see Harry kick ass and can just stand there and stare in amazement.)

Plot 7: Royal Bodyguard AU
King Harry has been receiving death threats and several attempts on his life, so his chief advisor Merlin hires street-smart fighter Eggsy to protect him, even though Harry is very insistent upon taking care of himself.

AU Settings
Harry Potter
Hunger Games
Squid Games
A Court of Thorns and Roses
Star Wars
Game of Thrones
Zombieland
Enemies to lovers
Soulmates/soulmates
Anything really

That's it for now! Reach out if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back