• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings πŸ¦‰Owl Knight's quest for a comrade 1x1, Pairings, Plots, and PreferencesπŸ¦‰

Owl Knight

Don't let it ruffle your feathers, my liege.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• 𝖂𝖍𝖔 π–Žπ–˜ π•Ίπ–œπ–‘ π•Άπ–“π–Žπ–Œπ–π–™?
    owlknight.jpgHello all, I'm Owl Knight!

I'm a 33 year old English teacher with a little bit of spare time on my hands for collaborative storytelling and I'm excited to find some partners! I have been roleplaying in various capacities for about 10 years and I have been writing stories for as long as I can remember. I thoroughly enjoy the unique challenge of roleplay with partners who are invested in creating unique, complex stories!

I love characters who are broken, jagged and flawed. Those who have been dragged through the mud of life and who face challenges one might consider to be insurmountable. Roland the Gunslinger from The Dark Tower is one of my all time favorite literary figures for this reason. I will always try to have my RP characters mess up, take damage, face consequences, and grow through an RP, and I'm excited to work with writers who are seeking the same!

Check the 1x1 tab for 2 new story ideas!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back