• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Owl house roleplay?

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
e51.gif

Ok, so I may or may not have just watched Labyrinth Runners and my god I didn't realize how much I love the world, these characters, and their relationships! Let me know if you'd like to avoid spoilers for any of the recent episodes and I will do my best!! Also I'm more than down to talk about the series!!

While I love the characters, I'm really only looking for ocs. It just feels like all of the characters are in a complete setting and I don't want to feel like I'm shoving new ones in there.

However, there are many things that I'd love to explore!!! Golden guards, the coven system and leaders, maybe another human coming from the human world, etc, etc!!!

If you're looking for romance, I am more than willing to double with whatever pairing you might want!! Personally, i prefer playing f in fxm

Please pm me!! I'm really interested in an Owl House inspired rp!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back