• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch! (Ramattra or Maximilien stuff atm) Updated 3/6/2024

DarkElite020

Idk man
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo! I'm looking for someone to rp overwatch with! (If you are an older/previous partner, feel free to message me again! And no, if I bump this it does not mean I am replacing current partners, I am just looking for more!)

This is a recycled thread with some older interests so I'm just gonna cut right to my current want/updates:
:bishiesparklesl:
I'm really craving playing as Ramattra or Maximilien at the moment!:bishiesparklesr:I am very tentatively interested in playing an OC (a male omnic associated with null sector) but it needs convincing. I might currently decline playing as other characters that aren't those three for now but they might be more to my interest later as I recycle this thread from time to time! I am also open to the idea of you playing Ramattra or Maximilien possibly-- but I'll be a little more hesitant for that depending on what you wanna do.

Currently I am super in love with:
🌟Ramattra & Maximilien
🌟Ramattra & OC
🌟Maximilien & OC
🌟Ramattra & other character
🌟Maximilien & other character

Here's what I'm looking for from you:
<3 2 (or more) Paragraphs
<3 At least one post a week, but if our posts are larger once every two weeks is probably fine. (You can do more, of course, and I understand if you need a break and need to skip a week or two, but its harder for me to get back in the flow of things if it is without warning. Warning in advance does a ton to help so I don't hype myself up too early for ideas!)
<3 3rd person
<3 Willing to write in pms or on discord
<3 Be 18+, sorry kiddos. PLEASE do not lie about this, people have lied to me and because I am an adult that makes me VERY uncomfortable, even if there is no adult content in the rp.
<3 Basic grammar/spelling/capitalization. I'm not gonna knock you for mistakes, I really just ask you capitalize your I's and not write your post in text talk unless a character is literally texting. Otherwise I'm pretty much good.
<3 Be LGBT+ friendly.
<3 Play as whoever you want c:

Here's some about me:
♥️ Can post daily, depending on length and your own response time more than once a day, or every other day. I can also post slower if you do, no big deal!
♥️ Semi-lit to Literate to Novella, will match your length usually but can go from 2 - 15ish paragraphs. I totally understand though if a moment doesn't need a lengthy reply!
♥️ Most comfortable playing a canon character. Might be convinced into being an OC, but like, convince me.
♥️ 13+ years of rp experience, but I play with all experience levels!
♥️ I like to make friends with my rp partners and talk ooc, and might eventually even vc and play games with you (but I'm also shy wefhjrg) but if that isn't your thing thats okay too. Coming up with silly headcanons together and playlists are my jam.
♥️ I am only really comfortable playing male characters, meaning our pairings will be m x whatever you want to play. I don't mind playing female side characters/npcs though, just don't expect me to do long drawn out scenes with them and stuff for several days at a time.
♥️ Ok with doubling, but not necessarily my favorite. Sort of depends.
♥️ Always looking for long term partners! My longest current partnership is almost 6 years-- so if you stick with me I'll stick with you!
♥️ I am open to doing AUs!
♥️ She / they, 24

As for characters, I'm relatively open to suggestions, but here's some other info related to that:
:bishiesparklesr: Characters I have a good amount of experience playing and am most comfortable with: Hanzo, Zenyatta, Ramattra, Reaper (I have hanzo reaper burnout atm)
:bishiesparklesr: Characters I have no experience with or very little experience with but am happier to try: Cassidy, Genji, Maximilien, Soldier76

We can talk and discuss what characters we'd like to do, these are just my personal favorite pairs (in no order), but I'm open to almost everything, including AUs!
💫 Hanzo/Cassidy
💫 Reaper/Soldier76
💫 Genji/Zenyatta
💫 Ramattra/Maximilien
💫 Ramattra/OC or anyone else

And these, a little less.
💫 Genji/Cassidy (I'm still learning to like this but I see the potential)
💫 Mondatta & anyone
💫 Any above mentioned character/ Your OC
💫 Any above mentioned character/ other character

Please feel free to reply or PM me if you're interested! (Though we will likely talk details in pm rather than here). I look forward to writing with you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back