Video Games Overwatch RpN Group

Hey I'm popping in I play on ps4 mainly the names angelicdemon227 I'm an Ana main among other things so add me and lets chat as we win some loot!

I got OW not too long ago and I'd like to join the group. I've had enough of all the bullshit trolls, smurfs, and throwers that I always get paired with no matter what. I really want to have a legit team with actual teamwork. Thanks a bunch.

I got OW not too long ago and I'd like to join the group. I've had enough of all the bullshit trolls, smurfs, and throwers that I always get paired with no matter what. I really want to have a legit team with actual teamwork. Thanks a bunch.

I feel the same way. I’m really looking for people to play with in comp. My skill is... decent, I’m not the best player out there but I try my best lol. Do you play on Ps4 or PC?

it has come to my attention that i have never posted my battle tag
kitten#22675, pc
dont ask me to comp bcs im literally just a zarya onetrick

Just found this thread, and unlucky me everyone's a PC player.
I'll toss my hat in the ring.
XBOX Gamertag: CDR Vuvuzela.

Junkrat Extraordinaire. Haven't played since Moira, but to say I am any less good would be untrue.

Been having an annoying time recently, if any other PC Plats want to add me to comp sometime I'm Randomnesss9#2280. Flex player, can play any role.

(Yes, I've already used up my BTag change long ago, sadly...)

Could we have a discussion about poor Mercy and her nerfs?

Hello! New to this group! I'm really good at the game but everyone seems to be on PC or PS4. If anyone wants my gamer tag it's

That POTG Tho

Hey there!
Noticed some PC players in here.. I just converted from PS4 to PC so my skills lack some.
But I am looking for a group to play with, or a few people who don't mind my newbish behavior.
I play a lot of Moira, improving my Mei and Zenyata. But I will whatever requirement a team needs.
My tanking not so great..:-_-lines:

Lol after your nerfed about five times, it gets unnecessary. But I thought she was fine the way she was before the newest nerf, and before her rework.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back