Video Games Overwatch RpN Group

I'm a dirty ps4 d.va main, my psn is just HopeRobinson, though I don't expect anyone to add me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone who wants to play on PS4 sometime? Not even for like, competitive, just for fun

I could with you, who do you main? I main D.va/Reinhardt/Sombra

WhiteNeko-Chan is my PS4 ID

What's your competitive ranking? I got Silver for Season 3

I could with you, who do you main? I main D.va/Reinhardt/Sombra

WhiteNeko-Chan is my PS4 ID

I mostly main Reaper, but I also play S76, Lucio, Symettra, Reinhardt, Zenyatta, and I've been training on Hanzo. I'm not really good at any defense character accept mei-be Mai, or Bastion. And with the buff coming, that'll totally help

I mostly main Reaper, but I also play S76, Lucio, Symettra, Reinhardt, Zenyatta, and I've been training on Hanzo. I'm not really good at any defense character accept mei-be Mai, or Bastion. And with the buff coming, that'll totally help

My brother is a Bastion/Tracer main. He does not appreciate me calling Bastion a "Hellish bullet tube from Hades" or a "Fucking B******"

Reinhart is AWESOME

My brother is a Bastion/Tracer main. He does not appreciate me calling Bastion a "Hellish bullet tube from Hades" or a "Fucking B******"

Reinhart is AWESOME

Yea, I love Rein ^_^  my problem is I either play support or DPS, but recent team comps I've played have given me reason to try and broaden my horizons more. I'm an ok Rein, but I've certainly got room for improvement. 

Im also ok at Torbs, but he's not hard to play

Yea, I love Rein ^_^  my problem is I either play support or DPS, but recent team comps I've played have given me reason to try and broaden my horizons more. I'm an ok Rein, but I've certainly got room for improvement. 

Im also ok at Torbs, but he's not hard to play

I play a pretty good D.Va in my opinion, I got Player of the Game competitively with her. I only play the others if some level 10 takes D.Va (I'm level 55, Silver Ranked)

I play a pretty good D.Va in my opinion, I got Player of the Game competitively with her. I only play the others if some level 10 takes D.Va (I'm level 55, Silver Ranked)

Whoa, you're a silver :O  I'm only like, bronze prestige 2

i mostly do Reaper. I'm known pretty well for my plays and holds. I'm...top 50 Reaper for PS4? I haven't checked my Reaper stats in awhile

She's really really fun to play. I love ejecting my mech at the other side, It is really "Nerf this"

If you're still looking for peeps to play with I'd like to join, though I'm a shy person so I might not talk on mic for a little <.> my PSN is HopeRobinson p.s.(I don't have many friends that play ow. So forgive me for asking)

Justice walks among you

Thanks for the games friend :D

I play A LOT of Mercy.  I just like having a monkey on a leash.  Or a knight, perhaps.  

I also love Symmetra.  Don't hate.  

If you're still looking for peeps to play with I'd like to join, though I'm a shy person so I might not talk on mic for a little <.> my PSN is HopeRobinson p.s.(I don't have many friends that play ow. So forgive me for asking)

Thanks for the games friend :D

Ad me then

Hi, popping in here.
I play overwatch on PS4, but something is wrong with my wi fi that im still stuck in the sombra update. Maybe by this month i can get my wi fi fixed.

Anyway, I play Zenyatta, Roadhog and Soldier:76. So hopefully when i get my wi fi i can join you all in game. :)

*Popping in as well* I try to not main certain characters since I would like to be fairly good at playing all of them depending on what kind of team I get teamed up with. But in the end... I just simply end up playing as Tracer, Sombra, D.VA and Mercy. I often end up picking Mercy because she's a safe card of not getting hate from other players I get teamed up with. Seriously, I pick Tracer? "plz not tracer" I pick Sombra? "thanks for loosing for us sombra".

I get that you gotta pick certain characters in order to win, but like... Most of the time, I play because it's fun and NOT because I wanna win? If I wanna win, I play competitive play and then I only play to win. But like, come on, if you play Quick it shouldn't matter as much. That is when I play as Sombra and Tracer. Idk, I just love stealth and assassin characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back