• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch Roleplay- Looking for long term partner

ShadStorm98

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey! It’s been a bit, hasn’t it? I’ve been in a cloud of lacking creativity for a while, and I wanted to put an interest check out. A little about myself, well, I’m a 21 year old male. I have a job and I go back to college in a couple weeks but I do respond frequently. If it ever reaches to that issue, I will let you know. Since this is an Overwatch roleplay, this is gonna be an action/adventure roleplay. I'm on board with romance, but I'm cool with something platonic as long as it's interesting. I also like blossoming romance. The more slow clinching the draw out, the better. I will be playing a male character. I will play as a female character if we double up. If you're interested now, feel free to message me and I can give you plot details. Here are a few rules for being my partner.

Rules:
  • Semi-lit to lit (I’m not picky, I usually run semi)
  • Please be able to world build and communicate with me
  • Put effort and part into the roleplay such as coming up with ideas, coming up with a plan, playing side characters
  • Be friendly
  • Be understanding
  • Just.. overall don’t be rude to me, I’m pretty sensitive of a person
  • 3rd person writing please!
  • Express yourself to me without hesitation, if I do something you don’t like, just say it.
  • Be mature
  • Don’t be self centered, it isn’t fun when it is all about you and you character.
  • Have fun with me! Don’t be afraid to send memes or joke around OOC!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back