• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Overwatch! Overview and Rules

zanarkand

Lone Wanderer
OWBAner.jpg

Overwatch has been rebuilt as an independent organization dedicated to the protection of humanity from a Second Omnic Crisis which in an already unstable world, has already taken the lives of thousands of people.

The world need heroes now more than ever!

Info

This roleplay takes place during the reformation of Overwatch by Winston to deal with a growing Second Omnic Crisis. Characters will be stationed in bases all around the world and can go on missions that help alleviate some of the world's problems.

It will be part slice of life, part mission oriented to allow character growth and interaction.

Rules
  1. Play nice, play Pharah.
  2. We'll be using FATE. You only need Fate Core and the Supers, Cyberware, and the Gadgets and Gear subsystems under "Fate System Toolkit". Not every character would use every subsystem though. (example; Pharah would use the Gadgets and Gear but not the Supers or Cyberware. Genji would probably use the Cyberware and Supers but not Gadgets and Gear)
  3. I don't expect you to be an expert but I do expect you to at least look it over when you need to. It shouldn't be too hard since it's mostly play-by-post and you can look things up as we go.
  4. I shouldn't have to say this but I will anyway. Don't don't metagame. Depending on how severe it is/how often you do it, you'll probably get warned but eventually you could get kicked out but I'm not anticipating this being a problem.
  5. You can play up to 3 characters but no more than 2 canon characters!
  6. OC's should fit some kind of theme in regards to their powers and abilities.
  7. OC's can not be younger than 18.
  8. Posts should be formatted much like you would see in a novel but do not have to be long. Quality over quantity but one-liners are discouraged!
  9. No BBCode on your roleplay posts! That means no colors, no borders, no indecipherable fonts, no nothing besides like a header if you're playing multiple characters.
  10. If it's your turn to post and you don't do it within 2 days then your turn will be skipped. Eventually your character may fade away into the void like they never existed if it keeps happening...

Note On GMing!

As the GM I will come in whenever I feel like the situation has changed, such as when a player has to make a dice roll or when speaking to NPC's. That being said, I will be playing a character as well but my character will follow the posting order.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back