• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Overwatch! OOC

@Hanjizoe @Quillicious @Trust @gogojojo331 @solvernia @teeth

After some soul searching I've decided that I'm not going to cancel the game but I am going to make some changes. Firstly, I'm going to switch systems to either Fate or Savage Worlds instead of Mutants&Masterminds. And secondly, I'm going to change the platform from which we'll be playing. More on that later because I'm at work at the moment

Last edited by a moderator:
My new plan for where to play involves using Discord and typing up your replies there in a posting order whenever you want to during the week. Then one day a week for maybe an hour or more (depending on how we all feel and such) we all get online at the same time to play together at the same time

zanarkand said:
@Hanjizoe @Quillicious @Trust @gogojojo331 @solvernia @teeth
After some soul searching I've decided that I'm not going to cancel the game but I am going to make some changes. Firstly, I'm going to switch systems to either Fate or Savage Worlds instead of Mutants&Masterminds. And secondly, I'm going to change the platform from which we'll be playing. More on that later because I'm at work at the moment
-hugs- you have not abandoned Ussss

@Trust

I'm not sure what you mean because we're playing a dice game so there'd be stats and stuff.

@Hanjizoe

We're playing a reformed Overwatch in the midst of a Second Omnic Crisis. Canon characters and OC's are welcome

@all of you

Read the overview

Last edited by a moderator:
I might have to give up on this RP then... Sorry >~<

I like to stick to my own little box of stupidity that is me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back