• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Overwatch! OOC

Nah I think you know what you can handle! I'm gonna convert one of my fav ocs to be an overwatch character. Just be sure that your ocs powers come mostly from technology! (Dont ask me wtf genji and hanzo dragons are bc I dont know)

zanarkand said:
Nah I think you know what you can handle! I'm gonna convert one of my fav ocs to be an overwatch character. Just be sure that your ocs powers come mostly from technology! (Dont ask me wtf genji and hanzo dragons are bc I dont know)
Alright, so Junkrat as canon and Quill, my OC, has armor that gives him his powers.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah I jacked up my character sheets. I'm on my phone and I'll fix it when it get home..pls excuse how it looks

There will definitely be the overarching plot if the 2nd Omnic Crisis though. Maybe it'll get better or worse depending on how well we do on the shorter missions

What's your concept for your oc? Mines gonna be like a technomancy type of character that would probably be classified as a Support character in the game. She's a cybernetics/tech expert that will probably have some healing or shield abilities etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back