• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Overwatch OC RP (OPEN!)

brimythesithlord

"How fragile a life is..."
This will be an Overwatch RP with original characters. Your OC can be the children of two canon heroes or an invention of your own. This is the preface for the roleplay:

In the years following the collapse of Overwatch, some of the heroes like Soldier 76, Tracer, and Mercy have continued the fight to the best of their abilities. Knowing that they would need new heroes, the handful of veterans succeeded in re-founding Overwatch with new heroes from far and wide. Some are the children of former Overwatch members; others are criminals and terrorists looking for a way to redeem themselves. They have been summoned to the new Overwatch headquarters in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, for training and reassignment. This is the chance to bring back Overwatch to its former glory!

Rules:
~One character per person
~No overpowered heroes
~Canon characters can be used at the roleplayer's discretion
~No arguing or excessive side chat
~No numerical minimum of sentences per post, just write enough to keep the story going

All righty, back in the saddle! So, for anybody returning from the old roleplay, I sincerely apologize for its slow and painful death. But consider this an Overwatch Revival revival!...*ahem* And for those who are joining again, welcome! Now that I am back in a college dorm away from pesky chores, I would love to start this roleplay up again since it is still one of my favorite ideas of all time!

Definitely interested, sounds like fun

Last edited:
I do believe this belongs in the Fandom interest check area, but I'm down to do this.

To anyone who wants to join we really need a tank.

Highly interested!! I have a pair of brothers, but I can split them up for a plot like this! :)

Actually if you click the link that’s up there we’ve been doing things into early February but I think it’s dead

Well there is a link up there you can use but I think this died before it started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back