• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overwatch itch that needs to be scratched || Oc x CC

Cyril

Novella Roleplayer
Hi there everyone! As of recent I've gotten back into overwatch, especially with the teaser for Junker Queen, and my cleaving for the game has come back once again.

So a little about myself, I'm a seventeen year old student who lives in the gmt Timezone, England to be more specific. As an rper I write between three and six chunky paragraphs, so advanced lit to novella on rare occasions.

Rules
- Please don't ghost me, I understand real life comes first or if your simply not interested in the Rp anymore. Please let me know, I assure you it doesn't upset me I'd just like to have Rp slots open and know who I'm rping with at any given time.

- Length, I'll forever say quality over quantity but please try and make the responses equal. If I write three or four paragraphs please respond with at least one paragraph. It's disheartening to see. Though I'm happy to mirror on l some occasions.

-Doubling, I'm looking for an Oc x Cc Rp. I'll write any gender against any gender and even poly relationships. I won't write a canon character jsut for your oc and not have anything in return, it's not interesting to me.

-Age, I only Rp with people 15 and above and only play characters 18+ If you wanna Rp your oc against a child in a strictly platonic relationship thaylt is fine. A platonic Father daughter dynamic is fine. I will not Rp underage characters sexually under any circumstances.

-Plotting and Aus, please plot with me and please be open to different ideas. Whether it be something like a basic soulmate Au or a very developed plot that we either come up with together or you have in mind, please tell me.

Love interests
Love interests are ordered most to least ^~^
Who I want YOU to play: Genji, Hazno, Cassidy and Mercy
Who I can play FOR you: Cassidy, Hanzo, Mercy, Sombra, Baptiste, Junkrat, Roadhog, Reaper, Soldier, Genji

II'd you have any questions please let me know ^~^ 💛

I would love to role play with you if your still looking for someone to role play with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back