• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord: Who Said Craftsmen Could Not PK?

will there be a discord or sum?
makes not cluttering the search thread much easier°

Explain please
Harvest guild will be an antagonist of sorts. Players and the guild will be teleported on different years. Harvest and one guild member along with a few other people will be teleported first and cause huge changes over the years. The PCs/npcs you guys make will be teleported later, after those changes take place.

You can be Harvest members. But the guild itself and its NPCs will be antagonists most of the times. You will be given a choice to join it when teleported. If you refuse, you may become enemies in the future. If you accept, then... welcome back!

You can be Harvest members. But the guild itself and its NPCs will be antagonists most of the times. You will be given a choice to join it when teleported. If you refuse, you may become enemies in the future. If you accept, then... welcome back!
Nah, i wanna be a world shaker and disrupt the world order. So Harvest will be on his shitlist. Beware his loli army!

Nah, i wanna be a world shaker and disrupt the world order. So Harvest will be on his shitlist. Beware his loli army!

Tch... so, dirt under the heels?

Apologies, but I think I wanna make a character with that kinda attitude. Short and feral, that's the score.

Nah, picked heteromorphic for the fun it offers. Also found a funny germanic sounding name for the top race class so y'know it's Overlord authentic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back