• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord: Who Said Craftsmen Could Not PK?

Azure Sky

Random Lazy Guy
Supporter
Harvest, a Midgard-based guild of Player Killers, that had a peculiar prerequisite for joining: one had to also have at least one full class related to crafting, cooking, tinkering, hunting, fishing, or farming. Wheather they were human, demi-human, or heteromorphic did not matter in the least. A chef that could coock legendary beasts, a blacksmith that could create and master the usage of terrifyingly powerful weapons, a fisherman that could capture gigantic aquatic creatures with their bare hands, a farmer whose harvest could represent a powerful army of summons, an apothecary whose healing potions were superior to a cleric's ultimate healing. Those sorts of individuals filled the upper ranks of Harvest.

All good things will eventually come to an end though... With the imminent closure of Yiggdrasil, it is only obvious. Or is it?

About you:
  • Your character can be from any guild, be it Harvest or otherwise.
  • Your guild will not be teleported. Except Harvest, but even Harvest players will not have access to it, because /spoiler/.
  • No World classes please. You can be strong, but not that strong.
  • All other canon rules apply.

Damafaud Damafaud Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ChazGhost ChazGhost HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Last edited:
ahoy°
i'm currently withering from a lack of s4, so i'm thinking this could be a nice supplement
if i may intrude, that is

Those 2 were more reserved than Jyeen at least. So easy enough to do.

Professional ideas are.......Architect, Glamour/Fashion or Actor/Playwright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back