• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord: Who Said Craftsmen Could Not PK? Again!

Azure Sky

Random Lazy Guy
Supporter
--- --- ---
Harvest, a Midgard-based guild of Player Killers, that had a peculiar prerequisite for joining: one had to also have at least one full class related to crafting, cooking, tinkering, hunting, fishing, or farming. Whether they were human, demi-human, or heteromorphic did not matter in the least. A chef that could cook legendary beasts, a blacksmith that could create and master the usage of terrifyingly powerful weapons, a fisherman that could capture gigantic aquatic creatures with their bare hands, a farmer whose harvest could represent a powerful army of summons, an apothecary whose healing potions were superior to a cleric's ultimate healing. Those sorts of individuals filled the upper ranks of Harvest.

All good things will eventually come to an end though... With the imminent closure of Yggdrasil, it is only obvious. Or is it?

About you:
  • Your character can be from any guild, be it Harvest or otherwise.
  • Your guild will not be teleported. Except Harvest, but even Harvest players will not have access to it, because /spoiler/.
  • No World classes please. You can be strong, but not that strong.
  • All other canon rules apply.
--- --- ---

Remember this? I am thinking of bringing it back.

But the Harvest guild NPCS will be the main antagonists (along with the Guild Leader).

Haze- Haze- HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest PlusUltra PlusUltra DrabberRogue DrabberRogue Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow Damafaud Damafaud Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse

I plan on a summoner support type the kind that never fought themselves. Maybe golem race lol

Last edited:
Also, Ignis is now Blackjack. A whole different build on his character, but same personality.

Hey, so~
Can my character be someone who was kicked from the Guild at some point for relentlessly causing problems?

I thought that'd be funny, so I'm sure they'd find it hilarious predicament-wise.

Hey, so~
Can my character be someone who was kicked from the Guild at some point for relentlessly causing problems?

I thought that'd be funny, so I'm sure they'd find it hilarious predicament-wise.
Sure. Sounds fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back