• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ooo yeah, do I could have her be an a experimental shadow, made to posses a body?

And the body being a Frankenstein thingy

I imagine that’s where she gets her power from. She’s a corpse golem with a shadow living inside of her, but the shadow is incredibly determined to such a degree that it literally refuses to die, causing her body to come back together and regrow unless she’s reduced to blood pulp.

So a massive monstrous meat puppet posing the physical body, while the true boss of a shadow remains hidden and constantly healing.

Sounds fun

So a massive monstrous meat puppet posing the physical body, while the true boss of a shadow remains hidden and constantly healing.

Sounds fun
Actually I was thinking she’d be only around 6 feet tall and the shadow would be inside of her.

She’s powered through sheer determination and anger. And a fair bit of magic. But mainly just being a pissed off determinator. I’ll draw a picture of her in the morning.

Has to be somewhat beatable though, given that I doubt the game, as broken as it is, would allow something unkillable to exist in a player-owned base that isn't dev made. So needs like some weakness

For balancing purposes if we make her undying we'll have to provide an escape route but that's do able
Oh she can die, you just have to destroy her body either with high level fire magic, high potency acid, or by liquefying her with an extremely strong impact force. And then deal with her shadow like you would any normal creature of darkness (radiant and holy magic would do the trick. And considering you dealt with her body you’re probably strong enough of mind to withstand any attempt she might take to steal your body by climbing through your mouth.

Physically her strength and agility stats are only level 50-60ish, since she puts most of her points into sheer determination and regen. She’s probably the weakest floor guardian in terms of raw firepower, but she makes up with it by having high weapon-skill and of course her crazy regen.

For example a technique like High level holy smite would probably work wonders in dealing with her. But something like thousand bone lance or reality slash would be nearly useless, because she’d just regenerate from it.

Johan is probably specialized the best to take her down if she were to rebel due to his cleric skills.

Last edited:
Actually I was thinking she’d be only around 6 feet tall and the shadow would be inside of her.

She’s powered through sheer determination and anger. And a fair bit of magic. But mainly just being a pissed off determinator. I’ll draw a picture of her in the morning.
Ok since she's going to be a possesion type character, she could have a battle body and an casual body, you are drawing one and I shall draw one as well, I'll do more of an human type you do the Frankenstein one since you have a clearer idea of it

RPN Seemed to not want to update me on OOC. So missed out on most of the past few pages it seems.

I mean I thought 8th was the final Blockade floor? or did that change? It was the one i mentioned before.

We agreed that the 9th would be the final blockade floor. You may not be been here for it.

So it was agreed that the 8th floor i was making that was the final blockade....was not to be the final blockade, without even asking me?. Id rather things like that not be changed without me knowing/being asked.

What page was this? Since it is sounding like it was discussed without any input from the person actually making that floor.

The 9 defense floor plan was established in the original draft. Nobody made any complaints about it, and so we’ve been working with that model of floors in mind.

Ok im going to go through all these pages looking for it then, since this isn't something i recall being brought up.

I see you mention it, I don't see anyone actually agreeing to it, they seem to be talking about different aspects. But guess it got forced to be changed earlier and i forgot. So guess Floor 8 becomes floor 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back