• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Finished my floor plan. Not sure how it is, but hopefully alright. Anyways, cant think of a good epithet, so leaving up to a group vote for best name

So is there going to be a fixed number of people sent to the new world, or can anyone make a player character later on?

So is there going to be a fixed number of people sent to the new world, or can anyone make a player character later on?
I don't know if it makes sense for more people to be sent to the new world. Since YGGDRASIL will be offline.

I think we’ve got everyone who’ll be interested anyway. And if we really need an excuse later, I can probably think up *something* but I don’t think having the whole guild here is the right approach when the plot is so heavily dependent on group player decisions.

Floor 1-3 are undescribed we only know they are being taken care by core Guardian Frallissa, Niko took care of floor 4, 5 is still empty, I am working on floor 6, 7 is described as a Blackstone labyrinth with shifting layout, 8 is empty, 9 is the final blockade, 10 has an mock areana
11 is the cityscape, 12 looks like old world, and finally there's treasury

Most need more elaboration, and some need to be created

Plus I already wrote about one player who left, which kind of ruins the whole intention I had for my area guardian.

For now, don't think I'll be making more NPCs. Maybe some smaller ones as floor staff. Still need a good floor name
I proposed Marble Gardens

The Greek poet Hesiod wrote that Medusa lived close to the Hesperides in the Western Ocean near Sarpedon

Maybe reference that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back