• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
I'm sorry I haven't been more proactive in writing the floor descriptions. I've been going through some things.

I'd like for each member to write up a personal description for their character's house for the Mock Cityscape, that way I can put them in the floor description and we can begin the RP. I'd also like to hold a vote on what the name for the city should be.

I'd like for each member to write up a personal description for their character's house for the Mock Cityscape, that way I can put them in the floor description and we can begin the RP. I'd also like to hold a vote on what the name for the city should be.
Legacy City

Lyse's house: A large manor styled in Venetian, a large 3 story building in the shape of a square with a gate surrounding the entire building. The house is lavishly decorated with plenty of room for the staff and visitors alike. At the center of the courtyard at the center of the building is a large marble fountain constantly pumping water into the basin below. Underneath the manor is a sub-level used for storage and has a temple set up.

I'd like for each member to write up a personal description for their character's house for the Mock Cityscape

DarkV0id would have had his home from the real world recreated on the floor, as he was from the upperclass his house would be large building with a well furnished interior sir purifiers on each room, carpets designer morden art sculptures and paintings to boot, although the sculptures and paintings on the game would have been heavily altered by himself to suite his personal interests,
The house would also include a wine cellar and a Library, wine cellar filled with potions that look like wine, but the library however was filled with all sorts of copyright free books, that where stored there in a readable book form, all due to a few cashshop purchases.

Do you think we should have a thread to submit past achievements of the guild?

Current ideas are the achievements mentioned in RD's file, a list of the titles that the group possesses, and the expulsion of the raid that's mentioned in Phisele's backstory.

But the group has probably done hundreds of notable things. Considering their bread and butter under the democratic leadership generally lent itself towards a mostly heteromorphic-centric PK/Hoarder guild.

I'm also of the headcanon that nobody has ever even made it past floor 9 so Floor 10 has never even been used.

Most raids die off at floor 7. There's just too many powerful things trying to kill you, and the fact that the floor resets and sends you back to the start whenever you enter the wrong door on a shuffle room makes it incredibly hard to deal with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back