• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Ishaankun Ishaankun i propose that belladonna should be elevated in level to level 100, as should her partner who I will be designing soon.

Y'all are still on for this right? Or should I have avoided the trouble by preparing things beforehand?

well to be honest, maybe building our guild all at once might have been a bad idea. After all Nazerik was revealed to us over the couse of the anime and manga.

well to be honest, maybe building our guild all at once might have been a bad idea. After all Nazerik was revealed to us over the couse of the anime and manga.
Well I’ll probably just fail if I try to look for players again.

If I make the throne room and cityscape files, will we be able to start? I really don't wanna keep you guys waiting all because I didn't plan out everything...

If I make the throne room and cityscape files, will we be able to start? I really don't wanna keep you guys waiting all because I didn't plan out everything...
Sure, it's not like entire nazaric staff showed up on first episode so we should be able to start while we are not entirely finished

Schools, restraints, a beach (for obligatory beach episodes), stores, apartments, houses, and most of all, stock npc inhabitants.

the local Starbucks and McDonalds

In all seriousness, I guess like a subway or something that acts like a mock transport
1664596000089.png

The main train should be oversized and over-armored.

But there should be a complex system of smaller trams and elevators underneath and within the city:

Schools, restraints, a beach (for obligatory beach episodes), stores, apartments, houses, and most of all, stock npc inhabitants.
The beach should have a secret entrance at the bottom of the mock ocean that leads into the Water Floor.

Everyone should get a custom house. and there should be a mock range of mountains and agricultural fields on the opposite side from the beach.1664599547850.png

RD just lives in a suite at the top floor of the big black tower where the throne-room and roundtable room are. It's designed after the interior of the Arasaka estate from Cyberpunk 2077. 1664661106786.png
1664661190556.png
1664661211419.png

Last edited:
What do you guys want for your custom houses? This should be a group effort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back