• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Yeah, the golem was the money accountant. I can try and write one up since I was the one who gave the idea. Probably wont be as interesting as the other golems, but can see what I can do

If we’re really in a time crunch, I can forego drawing all of my NPCs by hand and just use other peoples art.

Okay. Better question. If I marathon writing the area/sub-guardians of a floor can I post them at the same time with tabs separating their sheets?

I'm just hoping I can do it soon enough that you don't all decide to leave.

I think I might actually do that shortform template for Area Guardians afterall.

Are we ready yet?
I don’t think so. We still need to sort out the water floor, the three sub-guardians for the first 3 floors, the treasury, and the city.

I don’t know if making the 8th floor hierarchy is really a necessary thing to do at the start, since we already have their core guardian and I can always write them later. Additionally, I feel like if we wait any longer than that, interest will die down and players will leave.

I can do the sun guardians tonight when I get off work. By sort out those areas you mean?

I can do the sun guardians tonight when I get off work. By sort out those areas you mean?
I mean mainly just writing the floor’s description, even if it’s not high effort, and then writing the core and any area guardians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back