• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Message From Another Time OOC archive

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Lord Moldoma

Professional Sweetypie
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Out Of Character thread for Overlord: Message from Another Time, is here! Feel free to continue discussions in this thread!

Last edited:
If any of you are struggling to find images for your characters. I'd like to make an offer to draw an OC to your specifications!

Ok got a CS out, though writing up what all the spells do etc, and covering all the misc effect boost/resistances etc was a bit much so left parts blank/vauge for now to be expanded on later.

Ok got a CS out, though writing up what all the spells do etc, and covering all the misc effect boost/resistances etc was a bit much so left parts blank/vauge for now to be expanded on later.
I really love what I've read so far. Is there a way I can learn to organize my OC like you did yours?

.[.tabs.].
.[.tab=content1.]PLACE CONTENT HERE.[./tab.].
.[.tab=content2.]PLACE MORE CONTENT HERE.[./tab]..
.[./tabs.].
(Delete the dots)

Okay, more general question for everyone, would you guys be opposed to RD having some of your character's active abilities copied if they made sense for her to see a use in them?

eh id rather not.

Can put it up to there is a limit to how many can be held at a time/special pre-reqs not held and/or too high level to just copy .

eh id rather not.

Can put it up to there is a limit to how many can be held at a time/special pre-reqs not held and/or too high level to just copy .
That's okay! I don't mind. If your character had in universe expressed that they didn't want their abilities to be copied, then it's incredibly in-character for RD to have listened to them and respected their wishes.

Yeah other than the generic ones that most Lv100's seem to have, rather have characters keep the things that are unique to their build. Not as big a fan of the "Have every ability that's special for others" since kinda takes something from that feel.

Yeah other than the generic ones that most Lv100's seem to have, rather have characters keep the things that are unique to their build. Not as big a fan of the "Have every ability that's special for others" since kinda takes something from that feel.
Upon further thought, She wouldn’t be able to copy your charisma skills anyway since hers is way too low due to being a solely combat build and having several debuffs that prevent her from building good charisma. But I understand. And it makes sense that your character would probably feel that RD would be encroaching on her domain by trying to copy them in the first place. Which RD would probably be more than willing to recognize.

She already had enough cheap knock off e-girls trying to get her money lol

Okay, more general question for everyone, would you guys be opposed to RD having some of your character's active abilities copied if they made sense for her to see a use in them?
Yeah I’d rather not have that if possible lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back