• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
1643660603956.png

"Invincibility lies in the wallet; the possiblity of victory in the credit card."
-Sun Tzu, casual gacha enjoyer

YGGDRASIL is shutting down. Ending after a long and controversial run due to a dying population, this relic in gaming history shall never again open up its doors... (Until the anticipated low-budget sequel, courtesy of M*crosoft-G*migo) To some, this means the loss of thousands of hours of grinding and dedication, a livelihood ruined by chapter 7 bankruptcy or a transition to cynical boomer-hood. To one guild, however, it means the most gruesome thing of all; a lack of content. Let me explain: the Treasury of Babylon was a guild of cold-blooded Player Killers in its hayday. Not only that, it was a guild specifically designed to turn in as much profit as possible, profit that would be invested back into the game in order to make even more profit. Streaming, coaching, selling looted Cash Items at a significant mark-up, you get the idea. Sitting in their ivory-gold tower of Neo-Babylon, these guys were a real bunch of ********.

Now, the last remnants of this Guild are seated in their guildhall, as the clock ticks away to zero. Little do they know, their adventure isn't over yet.

Stuff:
  • This is a sandbox as you'd expect, but there are several plot-lines to potentially explore at your own discretion.​
  • The Players will be transported to an entirely unique New World, unrelated to the one depicted in the series.​
  • There will be a maximum player count. So that things don't get dragged all over the place, I'll be acceptting about 3-5 people at first.​
  • Even though this is an Overlord RP, keep the power levels sensible. A character that can body Ainz using one punch is just a bit unnecessary, really.​
  • There will be a Discord, it's convenient for keeping track of questions and stuff like that.​
  • The RP will follow canon systems, but custom races, classes and spells are allowed.​
  • Follow site rules, loser.​
If this gets sufficient interest, I'll set up the other pages and the Discord. See ya' there~

Last edited:
I'd be up for this. May bring either my Spider that Walks Doppelganger "Something Something" or something new.

Ooh, this sounds like a good time. Count me in if you're still looking for people.

Here it is.

View attachment 953206

"Invincibility lies in the wallet; the possiblity of victory in the credit card."
-Sun Tzu, casual gacha enjoyer

YGGDRASIL is shutting down. Ending after a long and controversial run due to a dying population, this relic in gaming history shall never again open up its doors... (Until the anticipated low-budget sequel, courtesy of M*crosoft-G*migo) To some, this means the loss of thousands of hours of grinding and dedication, a livelihood ruined by chapter 7 bankruptcy or a transition to cynical boomer-hood. To one guild, however, it means the most gruesome thing of all; a lack of content. Let me explain: the Treasury of Babylon was a guild of cold-blooded Player Killers in its hayday. Not only that, it was a guild specifically designed to turn in as much profit as possible, profit that would be invested back into the game in order to make even more profit. Streaming, coaching, selling looted Cash Items at a significant mark-up, you get the idea. Sitting in their ivory-gold tower of Neo-Babylon, these guys were a real bunch of ********.

Now, the last remnants of this Guild are seated in their guildhall, as the clock ticks away to zero. Little do they know, their adventure isn't over yet.

Stuff:
  • This is a sandbox as you'd expect, but there are several plot-lines to potentially explore at your own discretion.​
  • The Players will be transported to an entirely unique New World, unrelated to the one depicted in the series.​
  • There will be a maximum player count. So that things don't get dragged all over the place, I'll be acceptting about 3-5 people at first.​
  • Even though this is an Overlord RP, keep the power levels sensible. A character that can body Ainz using one punch is just a bit unnecessary, really.​
  • There will be a Discord, it's convenient for keeping track of questions and stuff like that.​
  • The RP will follow canon systems, but custom races, classes and spells are allowed.​
  • Follow site rules, loser.​
If this gets sufficient interest, I'll set up the other pages and the Discord. See ya' there~
I know it’s been a while but are you still looking? I’ve been looking to get back into the rp hobby and just finished the newest novel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back