• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Overlord: Enigma (Closed)

Slav

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
cooltext413739131941722.png

• Mephisto.Pheles.600.887921.jpg
    Hello there stranger! You seem interested in joining the great and mighty Enigma Guild. Who am I!? How do you not know the great and mighty Fritz! I'm the greatest Illusionist in YGGDRASIL! If you're looking to do good for the players in this game, you're looking at the wrong guild. If you want money and power, then you came to the right place. In the Enigma Guild, we don't discriminate. You can be a human, demon, or undead, doesn't matter at the end of the day. The only thing that matters if you got the strength to be in here. We don't just let anybody in this guild, you gotta show us your strength. Pushovers aren't allowed here, so you better scram if you are one. What do you mean you're new to the game!? CARMAINE!!!!!!!!!! Get this low life away from me, I can smell their breath through the microphone.

Last edited:
Just for any lurker looking into the thread right now, we don't operate on a first come first serve basis, so don't be discouraged to still show your interest!

If thats the case then i would like to throw my interest in for the Salty Spitoon, Not Weenie Hut Jr's.

Eating at Super Weenie Hut Jr's is for hacks, real Chads fake their boo-boos and get free eats at Weenie Hut General

Users who are viewing this thread

Back