Let's see Paul Allen's card
Greetings! If you are reading this, that means I didn't scare you away. I'm sure you are smart enough to infer from the title that this is a RP that revolves around the Overlord universe. In this specific interpretation, everybody will be Ainz. All guild members will have seemingly be teleported to a new location, just like that of the Overlord series. Also like Ainz, your character isn't going to be a goody two shoes, they will be flawed in some way or if you want to make it even harder on your character, flawed in many ways. How your character takes in the new universe is up to you. If you are a creative person, you will be able to create your own NPC's just like the anime. If you want someone to bark orders to, go for it! While the RP takes place in the Overlord universe, new input is allowed, and creativity is encouraged. If the anime makes something unclear, don't be afraid to ask and we can come up with a solution. The key is to have fun and make friends while doing it. If you are still reading this, you can now turn to the next tab.
There are a lot of mechanics in the anime and to make it simple for the player, your character's power will be centered around Tier magic or Martial Art skills. You can use both of course, but somebody specializing in one or the other will have an advantage. Some magic and warrior classes dabble in both, so players will have many options for what route they want.
Tier magic: Tier magic is the magic system used by the players of YGGDRASIL. There are 11 tiers of magic where spells reside. The higher tier a spell is, the stronger it is. The highest tier Ainz used in the anime was 9th. You can guess how strong 10th and 11th tier would be. When it comes to using magic, there are magic oriented classes.
There are many more magic-oriented classes. You can find the full list here.
Martial Art Skills: In YGGDRASIL, it's simply called skills because Martial Arts didn't exist in the game, but for simplicity, we will use them interchangeably. Martial art techniques can be used by warriors to enhance their abilities in combat. Martial Art technique is the magic of the warrior classes. The stronger the warrior you are, the more you can use at once. You can use a warrior-oriented class or a thief-oriented class.
You can find the full list here.
You can find the full list here.
In the world of Overlord, you are allowed to have multiple classes and that is possible in the RP as well. The only difference is that you must choose a main class. This main class is what you will put in the CS. You are not required to list all of your characters classes; you can reveal them as you choose. If you are still reading, the next tab will talk about the races of YGGDRASIL.
Since the Enigma guild does not discriminate, you can freely choose which race you want your character to be. In YGGDRASIL, there are three categories of races.
If you want to choose a more obscure humanoid race, you can see the full list here.
If you want to choose a more obscure demi-human race, you can see the full list here.
If you want to choose a more obscure heteromorphic race, you can see the full list here.
Finally, the next tab will include the rules.
The unfun part is about to begin. While the RP has started, we are in the beginning phase and plopping you in will be easy. There are a limited number of new spaces available, there will only be 4. In order to be one of those 4 individuals, you must follow each and every rule.
1. It is not a first come first serve deal. Your acceptance depends on the following of those rules of not only this page, but the rules on the CS. Some rules will be reiterated on the CS sheet to make it clear.
2. The process for joining this RP is simple. You can click here to get to the CS sheet. The sheet is designed to be simple and for those who want to add flair, you are more than willing to do that. The CS sheet is the minimum and you can add more if you want. After you finish your sheet, send it to me Bateman through PM. If everything looks good and you understand the rules, I will give you a greenlight to post the CS to the thread.
3. This RP will not rely on posting every day, but it is expected you post often. Failure to post within a reasonable amount of time will result in a kick. Longer than 10 days would be considered an unreasonable amount of time. The only time you are exempt from this rule is if you are waiting on someone else to post.
4. Your posts are expected to have a minimum of two paragraphs. In order for someone to reply to you, they must have something to reply to. Write to your hearts content, more is better than less.
5. In acknowledgment of these rules, you must say Super Weenie Hut Jr's to express interest to this post.
6. This RP will be using Discord as a form of communication. It is required you join the discord as it is easier to relay information that way. I will send you an invite once you are accepted.
7. If two players are in conflict, I will decide the outcome by using a coin flip. Your character can't always win.
8. If any issues that may arise, please come to me. I am an open person, and I don't bite (I think). Communication is always key for a RP.
9. Make sure to have fun. You are required to have fun, this is an order (it's not, but please enjoy yourself).