• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Morgana
(Interactions: open)

Footsteps approached the city's gates, as two dwarven guards would block the traveler's path would their halberds.
"Halt! State your business!" One ordered.
"I'm on a quest."
The stranger replied, her hair and eyes conceled by the white hood over them.
"And what quest would that be?"
The stranger would begin to speak when yelling could be heard from behind the walls.

"Stop! Thief!"
"Careful! He has a Hostage!"
"Mommy!!!"

The guards would attempt to go in to stop the conflict, but the hooded female would run forward, before jumping over the guards and land on the other side, before running to the conflict.

She soon saw what was going on, one person, with a buzzed head and leather punk clothing had a small crossbow held close to the child captive's head.
"Anyone step closer and I will shoot!"
The guards who were previously in pursuit of the person were sweating. They couldn't do anything without the attempting murderer going off.

Just then, the man found a sword against his neck.
"Let the child go now."
The man would move his eyes towards the sword wielder.
"I'm not fooling around! I will pull the trigger! I have fifteen ranks in sharpshooting!"

The girl laughed to herself.
"What's so funny about what I said?!"
"Ranks mean nothing here. Right now, you don't really have a choice because..."
The male felt a blade slice through his neck, before his hold on the child was broken. The child ran towards his parents, wherever they were in the gathered crowd, as she wiped the blood on her blade off on her cape.

"Hey!" A voice went, as a man clad in black armor stepped out from the crowd, sword drawn as he glared at the woman with his one good eye. "That was my partner in crime, and you killed him! I'll have your head for that!"

"Oh geez, and what would it look like on my reputation if I fought a half blind man~?"

The male wearing an eyepatch brought a hand up as he shouted, "Fireball!" And a ball of flame was shot towards the girl. The girl would run at the fireball, before ducking under the attack, and sliding across the ground at the man, bringing her sword up only to get caught on her opponents blade.
"Ha! I can't lose at swordplay!"

"Maybe against just one sword."
"What do you mean 'just one'?!"
He suddenly felt his chest get impaled by a sharp objects as he looked down, and a black blade was shoved into his chest. He died right there, as the woman made both blades vanish.

The crowd were speaking in fearful whispers as the girl turned around and left.​

Last edited:
1570669426542.pngDean felt like he was being made out to be the villain and everything could be cleared up with talking but he didn't say anything back to Sweater about it. He was too focused on getting laid to worry about that, however he was strong enough to squash the city so he wasn't concerned about it at all. And it wasn't like he really needed to interact with anyone in the city either, he was just curios about it since he'd never seen it before. However none of that mattered as she was sexy and at the very least he had a chance with her... at least he though he did. I mean there was an entire brand new world out there so at least SOMEONE had to be willing to go with him.
"You better not be lying to me." Dean messaged back to Sweater.
PlusUltra PlusUltra

• Alastor
    Interactions/Mentions: ChazGhost ChazGhost Alastor listened carefully to the basic overview of elven culture. This city, which seemed to hold a rather prim and proper appearance, was supposedly constructed by the gods. The idea was quite becoming of elves, those who often saw themselves as superior to all other races. The topic itself was pretty standard for what he expected out of an elvish NPC, but the name of the god that they followed was something stinging. In all the time he had spent playing YGGDRASIL, he had never heard of an elven deity by such a name. 'Highnfine,' the name itself seemed like something that he would've named his alt account as a joke. Wait... The idea seized control of his mind as the mere idea of a username filled his mind. He had just helped two players out a moment ago, was it possible that another player had been here? The city looked fairly pristine, nearly brand-new from what he could see, perhaps someone had created this entire area in a matter of hours? Or maybe this was just one of the admins off on a power trip. The latter seemed more likely, he'd have to report this to the bugfix page on the forum. Leaving a placeholder name would only serve to confuse players taking whatever quests had been offered here.

Raising a hand to his chin, he held it for but a moment "I see."

With that, he lowered his hand once again, instead of looking up to the sky above them, as shadow coated portions of the city. The sound of heavy wing flaps tore past them as the colossal being circles the city, that in itself caused the automaton to raise an eyebrow. If the elves had been this on guard against him, surely they wouldn't have let a dragon endanger the city. "I thank you for the information."

His eyes turned back down, gazing to the guard captain once again. His face now presenting a small, yet courteous, smile. "Where are my manners. I have yet to introduce myself."

"I am Alastor, hailing from the land of YGGDRASIL. The document you hold there. I obtained it by performing a task for the king of Alfheim. A realm placed upon the world tree, otherwise known as Yggdrasil. He required my assistance in handling a threat to his kingdom, Dark elves to be precise."

With that he bowed for but a moment, then stood to attention once more. Taking a few steps forward he had moved a good distance from the fountain, amber eyes glancing among those of the guard. "Perhaps I could be of assistance to your people, even to your monarch." He paused and turned to face the leader of the guards. "That is of course, if the beautiful and lustrous city of Ralequa require aid?"

Elven City
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Xcelgamer Xcelgamer PlusUltra PlusUltra EldridSmith EldridSmith Azure Sky Azure Sky Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Yggdrasil? I don't believe I've ever heard of a place like that before" the elf guard captain said as Alastor introduced himself before offering to help their people and their monarch. The elf guard was about to accept Vail offer until a dragon circled the city and then seemingly disappeared, which of course put the crowd of people on the streets into a bit of a panic, the one the elf guards had to quickly try to calm down even if they were just as scared. "I'm sorry I have to go take care of this, you just find someplace to hide and..." the guard captains said before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

The guard turned around to see a tall elf wearing an in black robes with golden highlights. "Lord Latham what are you doing here,!" the guard captain asked.

"Simple, I was informed some madness that was taking place, stranger appearing from no were, people getting launched out of buildings, and tavern patrons being put to sleep," Latham said like it was no big deal. "Then there the dragon problem but as it seems it's gone, so if I was you I would just work on calming the people. And if it comes back we'll deal with it then. Now get to work" Latham add waving the elf guard away. Once the elf guard left to calm the citizens Latham turned to Alastor. "Now as I walking over here I heard you bring up what I assume to be our mutual former stomping grounds, Yggdrasil. It's nice to meet another person who transported here. I'm Latham, previously known as Silvangold back in the game" the elf said giving a small bow to Alastor.

Meanwhile in another part of the city group of players (Yapora, Scarlet, Ray, and Martolla) now found themselves in the middle panicked crowd of elves after a familiar-looking dragon circled the city and disappeared. While the elf couldn't really push the group, there yelling and general panic were still fairly annoying. "I recommend climbing to the rooftop or getting inside to get away from the crowd. They'll be quite annoying if you don't" the group of players heard in their heads. Near them on the roof of a building was short pink hair girl in white armor with red outlines, she then waved for them to follow before jumping from the build to another, then to another, and another...

Just outside the city one of the guards was slightly panicked as he watched his partner get slammed into the wall but Sweater's words calmed him down. "Right... Well have your papers here now, they should work for you and your new companion..." the guard said handing sweater the paper while taking a scared glance at Dean. "if you did what you said you did you make your way inside and get in contact with the guard inside and let them know and then they be able to get you an audience with the king. I'll go open the gate for you" the guard said turning around to see the golem still at the door panicking, but for a different reason than before now.

In golem's arms was now a sleeping green-haired girl with horns (Kiyohime). "When did she get here... Well, your entrance does cover a plus Mr.Stone so it should be good" the elf guard said shrugging before opening the gate for the group.

The golem was relieved but still worried about the girl who appeared in its arms. It then to Sweater as she prepared to go in gesturing to the girl and trying to signal the fact he wanted to know if Sweater new anything of the girl or what she was.

15691611763634382781243846395918.jpg

Dwarven City
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles PlusUltra PlusUltra Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

"Glad to hear it, now just follow us. I'm sure the adventure's guild should have a small shop in it get what you'll need" the lead dwarf warrior said waving Argem and Irma to follow him, while the other dwarfs of the group stayed behind to keep watch over the area. The lead dwarf began guiding Irma and Argem through serious of tunnels lit put torchlight before exiting through what seemed to be an entrance of a mine. Then before them was a large city it seemed to be a large hollowed area underground with large stone pillar keeping the ceiling up. "Okay it's not too far from here is the Moulow adventures guildhall, just stay close and avoid getting losing sight of me in the crowd," the dwarf said pointing at a building next to the fairly busy street full of dwarfs and carts before began walking to the building.

Meanwhile, Jane and Soma enter the city to find a hostage situation taking place with a dwarf thief holding a hand crossbow to a child's head. But as quickly as thing escalated a woman carrying a sword came in and killed both the thief and his partner who came in to try to revenge. The crowd was slight and didn't know what to make of the women as she began walking away. The guards watched her go and debated stopping her but being she didn't commit any crime they decided against it.

Flower Feild
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Azure Sky Azure Sky

"That woman looks really unhealthy... Is she really zombie because the village guard said they couldn't talk" the little girl asked Ignis just he and his horse went into position to protect her. The little girl then became confused by the questions Ignis asked the zombie women. "What Yggdrasil and what do mean player? Is that what type zombie she is" the little girl asked getting scared but still curious.

Spider Forest
Fenris Fenris Ignem Ignem Azure Sky Azure Sky BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

"Good luck in there, we'll stay out here and take care of any strays trying to escape the forest," Devan said before ordering his men form a perimeter around the forest and warn each other if they noticed any spiders coming out.

Upon entering the forest Fenris and Ergo would notice that as they enter the forest it would become extremely dark as it seemed the canopy above was to thick for the sun to go through. The ground of forest seemed made up of dead grass to began with but deeper in a cobblestone-like flooring took over. The tree themselves seem unnaturally close to each other forming a wall blocking easy passage between them, making it so only the dead grass and cobblestone paths were the only ones would naturally be able to travel through. And the atmosphere in the forest seemed off but also seemed somehow familiar like they had been through something similar before...

Meanwhile in another part of the forest Cobalt was in the thick canopy of leaves and branches. He charged at a giant spider (lv 20), who intern tried slashing at him with his legs but it would do very little Cobalt. But once Cobalt took care of that spider he would quickly notice a number glowing reds surrounding him in almost ever directions, as a huge swarm of regular size spiders began charging at him.

Near Spirit Forest Syndicates guild base
EldridSmith EldridSmith Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

As many of the trees beginning moving on there own, it became quickly apparent that they were not the wises choice for scouts because of their slow movement would make take some time to get out of the forest and with there size would be seen quickly by others.

Near Alan's treehouse, women laid under a tree, before said tree began moving and she backward. This woman was 3 Wishes and she would quickly notice the pain of hitting her head on the ground from falling backward and notice the sight of many treants slowly walking away, including then she was previously laying on.

(Note: If you really turn all of the guilds trees into treants and leave your guild will face an environmental disaster if they don't back into place quickly.)

Mark
EldridSmith EldridSmith

Even on a closer look while hiding from the Magitech soldiers, it was still apparent that it seemed close to a modern-day military complex, excluding the walk and some time talking machines. On his search for gold, Mark would notice a storehouse labeled "Metalic components storage" and seemed to be only to be labeled anything the could be close to gold. But soon after noticing the storehouse, a portal opened up in the middle of the area and a man wearing a suit with strange-looking face walked out.

"Mr.G welcome to research outpost 32," one of the magitech soldiers said robotically before bowing to the suited man.

"Thank you for the welcome but I have some minor business to take care of and I'll be using the communication hub to assist in that," the suited man said before heading to the tall central building of the complex...

Philip Sky Ship
LostHaven LostHaven

Alevia was able to hold herself together and not vomit after Xylzrilyn teleported them to the marble halls of the treasury. There she saw pale women hide behind in their chair in apparent fear of Alevia and Xylzrilyn. Alevia was a bit confused as Xylzrilyn talked with the women, named Reh'Kurzul while Alevia stayed back watched them talk to each other before Xylzrilyn came back with magical crystal that Reh'kurzul just charged up. Alevia took the crystal and placed it in her pocket. "Thank you, miss Reh'Kurzul I'll make sure to be careful when the drow arises with my soldiers... And yes I'm ready to go back now" Alevia said readying herself to be teleported once more.

Meanwhile, in another part of the ship Spindler prepared himself for the worse as judgment and cast on him, but instead of the worse he received a powerful gift and was allowed to return home. Before he could thank the wizard he was back on the battlefield facing a portal back home. He looked around him and then at the sheathed blade. "I best take to scholar to make sure I wield its power..." Spindler said to himself before going through the portal in front of him.

As the guests were leaving the ship, more came as portal began appearing above the ship and out jumped hundreds to thousands of Magitech soldiers (lv 60) wielding swords and assault rifles. Once they landed some of them laid down more portal crystals onto wide open space on the streets of the common ground. What walked out of them was powerful superweapons know Ultimas (lv 100). These massive metallic monsters only numbered in the dozen but their power was great as they began a massive assault guild base.

After the Ultimas came through they were followed by a group fo five people in cloaks. There sized varied as one was more the twice the size of the other while another was the size of a dwarf but other that they kept themselves hidden under cloaks as they began ordering their magitech army and marching forward to gain entry into the base...

Vail and Myu
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Mena Mena

As the pair traveled northwards, they passed their base once more and sometime later made it to the edge of the forest that surround there guild they noticed an area with burned marks on the ground that seemed recent and then further in the distance is what seemed to a festival going on with tent and people celebrating, completely unaware as to what lurked nearby and what they planned to do to them.

The people at the festival were just enjoying themselves with a table of fruits, vegetables, and a punch. There was a band playing the music that many others danced to. A small market was set up selling a small variety of things for sale. Then finally there were tables set up where people could go relax from the festival around them and talk calmly with others.​

1570997406416.pngAs the treants awoke Alan and Erina sent out the command to summon as many woodland spirits as they could. He then turned to face the usually drunk and horny 3 Wishes was also around and now awake. He never understood why she slept in the game but he couldn't really blame her for it since the real world or what was once their world, was really crappy. "Looks like you're here too Wishes... now that this appears to have become our reality please no seducing Erina or Thorn. I'll gladly make you whatever abominations you have in mind to keep you at bay." He said remembering the one time she tried seducing Erina and Thorn when she was drunk off her ass. Erina grimaced remembering that event and Thorn was entirely clueless to her advances so he had no reaction. "Thorn, please inspect the new forest surrounding us and clean things up. You can bring back any critters you want once you finish up." Alan directs Thorn causing him to perk up and speed off into the distance... well as fast as a level 100 Treant could. Upon seeing Wishes still on the ground Alan sighs and heads over to give her a hand getting up. "Up and at 'em Wishes, we need to check the state of affairs around the guild." He says, causing the treants to all go dormant again once they've summoned all the woodland spirits they could, leaving them all under his command. "Search the surroundings." He commands them.
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon ChazGhost ChazGhost

3 wishes groggily awoke mumbling nonsense such as "no honey let me sleep more... it's your turn to take Aph and Kerrick to soccer practice." Until she recieved a splash of water on her face before her eyes went wide. " d-did I just talk? I did it again! Im talking! " he voice was near electronic as she looked around. Seeing she was in a forest of moving treants Alan next to her. " Alan look I'm talking! " she shouted before someone smacked upside the head. She turned around to see Stella standing there irritated. "Yeah we heard. Now shut up and think for a moment." He scolded her before walking away aiming his main rifle as if scouting the main perimeter around them. 3 wishes turned back to Alan and said. "Alan. Where are we?" As she looked around confused. "And why can I talk!?" She then added loudly."

EldridSmith EldridSmith

1571001627886.png1571001601442.pngDean could sense the draconic blood coursing through the veins of the cute sleeping girl with green hair. He would have gone up to talk to her had he not been busy so he nudged Robin out of his pocket and into his shadow getting them behind the golem and girl before messaging them telling them to go get friendly with the golem and girl to which Robin happily complied. Robin reached the size of a small dog before saying: "Hi! I'm Robin, would you like to be friends?" Robin says as stretch their arms out for a hug and making puppy eyes at the cute girl and golem.
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ChazGhost ChazGhost

• ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ChazGhost ChazGhost

Darkness rubbed her cheek before replying to the treant, though Darkness sounded like she was holding back tears.
    "Damn... That hurt. I was hoping this was just some sort of dream that I was in.... But it seems that it's way too real.... Agh!"
    She yelled towards the sky.
    "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?! I WAS READY TO GO TO THE GAMING STORE AFTER I LEFT TOO!!!"

Faust Windfallow
Sky Fortress Phillip - The Underdark | ChazGhost ChazGhost

Faust nodded quietly to himself as Spindler was promptly ported off of the sky fortress, swiftly rising to his feet, and returned to his residence without a word to his comrades.

The first thing he noticed when he returned to his comfy Necropolis was the lance placed neatly on his table, and upon closer inspection, Faust could make out the residue mana from the teleportation spell used to transport the weapon. He'd have tell Alexiel off later, but for now, he'd have to make a few plans for-

"Alert.

Ship breach detected.

Scanning...

Several Level 100 entities detected. 5 creatures of immeasurable power levels detected!"

Phillip's alarm went off abruptly, giving Faust quite the rude interruption. "Give me visuals, Phillip." Immediately, an image was projected into the air, showing the mechanical soldiers' invasion of the ship. However, what caught Faust's interest interest were the cloaked men, who true to Phillip's word, he was unable to see their levels. "9th Tier Magic: Eye of God." Faust commanded verbally, as he took another look at the five cloaked figures, before going silent... Then, he immediately moved his fingers to the side of his head. "Message: Kodbromaal and Alexiel. Leave the Sky Fortress immediately. This is an absolute Order."

With that, Faust then swiftly moved to the common grounds, now facing the invasion. It appeared as though the others had not arrived, or simply left the ship. "Fine, I'll deal with this myself..." He murmured, opening his tome as the pages began to move automatically. Then, out of thin air, seven magic-circles appeared around Faust's figure, seemingly constricting the lich. "I hereby honor the Oath of Annhilation - First Seal: release." The first circle shattered.

"I am the manifestation Deathgod's will - Second Seal: release."
Another circle followed suit - just what spell was he casting, that needed a verbal chant to activate?

"I am naught but the reversal of divine providence - Third Seal: release.
Here and now, I beckon to the depths of the Hinterland - Fourth Seal: release.
I am the Abyss Beyond Knowing - Fifth Seal: release.
From the darkest depths of the Netherworld I come - Sixth Seal: release.
Here and now, I declare the world's end - Seventh Seal: release!
Apotheosis of Kingdom Come!"

Moments after Faust's 'incatation' had finished, his MP capacity quite positively exploded. Even with the Guise of the Raven King disguising his stats, it was impossible to mask the eldritch aura the cloaked necromancer now emanated, the air vibrating with magic. He had cast a race-specific spell to the Hinterland Overlich: Apotheosis of the Kingdom Come, which amplified MP and the caster's spell power by sevenfold, but hitting them with a severe debuff that halved their MP and power for 2 hours after the duration of the initial buff had expired - meaning, that Faust as of current possessed the x2 bonus from his Legendary-Grade tome, a x2 from his race buff which applied to all his Necromantic offensive spells, plus now the x7 bonus, adding to a grand total of a x28 modifier.

"Super Tier Magic: Reversal of Miracle!" In an instant, the entire ship was engulfed in a dark purple sphere that cackled with necromantic energy, remaining for only several seconds, before the orb suddenly burst, first exoloding into a mushroom cloud that would have completely annihilated all form of matter on board, before the 'core' of the spell then suddenly formed a shadowy vortex that dragged everything near it into its nucleus, before imploding on itself. In an instant, the Sky Fortress had been wiped off the face of existence, and even the light in the sky was swallowed, casting the area below into an aritificially induced midnight, even if for a few minutes...

Faust soon found himself on the surface, under a lightless sky. To his relief, Alexiel and Kodbromaal had obeyed his order, and were not far behind. He stared at his NPCs for a moment, before chuckling. "I guess the 'messenger' will come earlier than expected." He murmured almost ominously. "Arise, my Legion..." He then verbally commanded - though, rather than 'arising', it was more akin to retrieving them from a dimensional storage - the 'floors' of Phillip didn't exactly quite exist in the ship, persay, but rather were 'pocket dimensions' - thus the personal floors were spared of the previous carnage. Before long, Faust's hordes had organized themselves into 4 orderly legions - each seemingly lead by a 'general'. The legions consisted of level 75 'Spartoi Elite' equipped with High-Grade magic gear - totalling approximately 500 strong with additional auxiliary units including cavalry, undead mages, and all nature of undead monstrosities. The 'generals' of each legion were all level 100, and were as follows: 'Skeleton King Alainon', 'Dead Lord Leohart', 'Corpselord Wymarc' and 'Wight Emperor Isopel'.

Faust nodded, waving his hands as four gargantuan portals opened - leading to the Underdark. He, Kodbromaal and Alexiel entered as his undead legions marched in following suit.

It had barely been an hour since Underdark's retreat - and so soon, they would find an immense undead army marching toward their doorstep...

Had reinforcements arrived, or their utter annihilation?

Skeleton King Alainon
s (22).jpeg

Dead Lord Leohart
s (19).jpeg

Corpselord Wymarc
s (10).jpeg

Wight Emperor Isopel
s (26).jpeg
Spartoi Elite (LV 60)
s (7).jpeg

Bone Cavalry (LV 60)
s (25).jpeg

Deathplate Cavalry (LV 80)
s (11).jpeg

Dullahan Rider (LV 65)
s (18).jpeg

Wraith Rider (LV 65)
s (17).jpeg

Bone Reaver (LV 80)
s (14).jpeg

Wight Cleric (LV 65)
s (24).jpeg

Wight Knight (LV 65)
s (21).jpeg

Dracolich (LV 95)
s (16).jpeg

Last edited:
SweaterSaint
Tags:
EldridSmith EldridSmith Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 ChazGhost ChazGhost (Open)

71188565_696320317556395_6507276533066720163_n.png

Throwing a small nod to the dragon boy she can only smile while running a finger along with the staff within her hand *Why would I attempt to deceive you? I stand by everything I have stated* then without even looking her finger turns away towards the downed guard, throwing out a faint white light to cast out a minor healing spell without even thinking about it. She stops afterward to scrunch her eyes looking to her finger with a small amount of confusion before the sound of the guard's words catches her ear and she returns into character "That is very kind of you good guard" plucking the papers gently between her fingers and slotting them somewhere behind her cloak.

It was only at his words that she finally took note of the girl within the Golems arms heading over and peering to look over them, eye taking them up and down to see how a real sign of injury, resting a hand upon the forehead for a moment before standing back in her usual stance. "Oh, she appears to be quite fine....quite lively in fact. I could add her to my number should she should wish. It would do well to keep a newly found child to not go uncared for after all" glancing up to the golem for a moment patting its arm before back to the interaction with Dean. If there was one thing she knew in the entirety of YGGDRASIL? It was fashion...sure she may not be most informed on moves, races, classes or mechanics....but when it came to appearance there were few who could match her, and this was precisely what marked this girl as not of this new world...one of the beach collection with the event of the open water that saturated the market afterward much to the annoyance of those who had previously claimed it as a rare drop.

Nodding towards the boy she sends another message *That does remind me, You never did inform me of your name, and simply Dragon really would not suffice, the girls likely a good idea to come with us, In case you haven't noticed it yet*

Kneeling down for a moment she speaks to Kiyohime finally "It seems you have also traveled far and become weary from such a journey alone, but threat not...we could have time to explain if you wish to travel with us into the city. There are many questions we ourselves hold which you may share after all...." standing back up she gestures into the city for them to follow as she starts her graceful walk into the settlement in full.

1571024416011.png"Firstly you're talking because you're now in the body of your character, and the only logical... though it's a stretch for logical: conclusion. Second you were sleeping near my tree house again because you passed out drunk earlier. Third I can fix your vocal cords to sound less electronic if you so desire that. Fourth I must ask you if you heard what I asked you the first time around. Also Stella calm down everything around us is safe, perhaps go make yourself useful by using your equipment to scan for where the other guild members are."
Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

Last edited:
1571024804219.pngDean turned to the girl with green hair that had awoken and come over to him hearing her call him honey. "To answer your first question we appear to be in an alternate world in which there is no way to return to our prior bodies. And while I would love to answer yes; I've never met you before... I can either help you try and find him, you can go on your own or you can come with me. I'm Dean by the way." Dean responds, his tone being extremely persuasive due to her draconic heritage and his tone being genuine and concerned. Robin Shrunk down and latched onto Kiyohime, nuzzling her with it's cute face: Robin was surprisingly soft and comfortable despite being a rock. When Sweater's messages came to him: "Very well then." Though he already said his name aloud so no point and messaging her back about that.
PlusUltra PlusUltra Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Last edited:
1571025553028.png Mark opened his third eye and looked around scanning the rooms only seeing experiments, people, and crates full of worthless items causing his temper to rise. There isn't a goddamn thing here worth taking other than what those grunts are wearing. Fuck it I'll cut my losses and take those. He thought to himself before reappearing on a rise about a mile from the compound. "Bon-voyage ya little shits." He said before firing off an arrow that hit the center of the compound radiating a deathly aura instantly killing all the grunts by turning their bodies to dust while leaving all their gear behind. He scanned the compound to see if anyone was still alive...
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Cobalt having very little time to react took his sword out, cut two legs of the giant spider then started to run, jumping from branch to branch.

Though some of the regular spiders were able to land on him, he increased his body temperature a bit to remove those spiders and continued to run.

Looking behind he saw a tsunami of spiders coming for him.

"Ooohh craaaap!!!!!" He cried increasing his speed. Unfortunately, he tripped on a branch and fell down to the ground face first.

As he looked behind he saw the 8-legged crawlers advancing towards him. The black haired boy got up and took out his sword. He charged his sword creating a sound of an engine causing the red orb in the sword to glow.

With that he rushed towards the army of spiders swinging his sword. Some spiders were cut in half while some burnt to ashes due to his increased temperature that he had set on a fixed value.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Ray looked up watching the dragon fly by as he recieved Dean's message. " oh lovely.... the idiot teenager also showed up... and he's already caused a problem... damn kids I'm too old to be cleaning up after ya." He complained to himself while silently dodging elves running around until he heard the words of a pink haired girl shouting to them. The rooftops huh. It would be quieter. "Hey julia. Do you want to get away from the crowd? " to which Julia nodded. "Alright then. I'll be there when you land." Ray told Julia before lightly grabbing the back of Julia's dress. " u-uh boss?" Before she could finish ray spun around chucking Julia in the direction of the pink haired girl shouting " Y E E T" before letting out laughter that could only be compared to dying seagulls dashing after her jumping up the wall onto the roofs. Julia meanwhile was screaming for her life opening her umbrella landing on the roof one behind of the pink haired girl ray already next to her. "Oy Yapora! Come on up here lass! It is quieter up here!"

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Xcelgamer Xcelgamer

Xylzrilyn
Sky Fortress Phillip -> Battlefield | ChazGhost ChazGhost

"Well enough then, I shall-" Xylzrilyn was abruptly stopped, their expression souring into a frown. Nodding slowly, they turned to Alevia, then Reh'Kurzul, and back to Alevia. "There has been a change in plans. An order from the Necromancer, I'm afraid," Xylzrilyn informed both the Paladin and the Dragon, as he motioned for Reh'Kurzul to come closer. "They still have no clue of your presence on this ship, and I believe these orders may work in your favour..." Xylzrilyn mumbled as they took hold of both blonde girls as they were all teleported out of the skyship, back to the remains of the battlefield, where not even the ashes of the fallen remained.

Only moments later, all three would witness the explosion in the sky, and the trembling of the earth and sky as Faust cast the Super-Tier Magic: Reversal of Miracle. Darkness fell upon the ground below as the spell swallowed the light in the sky though it would return only minutes later. As the explosion sounded, Reh'Kurzul yelped in surprise as they jumped behind Alevia and clung to the paladin's back, despite being 30 Levels higher than Alevia. "D-D-Did Faust just cast that?!"

"... He would..." Xylzrilyn murmured, almost angrily. "Super-Tier Magic, 'Reversal of Miracle'. I do believe he also cast 'Apotheosis of Kingdom Come' in tandem. He used the same spell to one-hit Kodbromaal." Xylzrilyn calmly explained, turning nonchalantly to Alevia. "We've been ordered to observe the City-States. Though, we are strictly to take a neutral standing. I'm afraid I must ask you to lead us - but if you refuse, we will find your city regardless. But before any of that, you should quickly resurrect your men before it is too late. I will deal with the Drow if you so wish."

Last edited:
Jane and Soma
Tags:
ChazGhost ChazGhost

y7QoLJV.png

They had barely set foot into the city itself when the level of violence and aggression the prior dwarf had hinted at became all too clear, something she had initially believed was being exagerated was instead proving to be quite accurate with a child being manhandled infront of her. The scene had her quicken the pace and at ready to distract the man's attention with a weakened albeit focused concentrated projection of one of her auras, not enough to have the full effect but enough to draw the gaze at the sense of an impending threat. though it proved for naught with the appearance of another member of the city striking down the aggressors before vanishing as quickly as they appeard. "While downplayed it appears the outer guard's statement was most assuredly not an over-exaggeration", "This one of those hives of...hmm what was it again? Scum and Villainy?","That remains to be seen....."

As her strides bring her to the child she kneels down besides the child that had been left, though still towering over them her head turns slightly to check over their state for any particular injuries "Tell me, are you in pain at the moment or in need of aid? The situation appears to have been resolved but perhaps light could be shed upon what just transpired?"

Alex sat in his apartment and ate a sandwich, Esports had been good to him and he was able to quiet school, but today was not a day to think about such happy things. today he was losing something. YGGDRASIL had been a big part of what made him successful. he would often stream it while in between tournaments, and his fanbase loved PVPing with him. he looked at his clock, almost time, "alright friends, thanks for coming to the stream, sorry I think I'm gonna log in off stream, this feels personal. see you all tomorrow for MOBA day." he turns off the stream and sighs. Alex logs into the world and looks around, "oh right, the lolification competition. I had forgotten. guess no use paying to fix this. not even enough time to play one last 3v3 battlegrounds." he thinks to himself as he sees his character, no longer the big breasted hot headless chick he had made her originally, now a small child Dullahan. he looked at the clock and closed his eyes, "guess this is it. good bye tanya." as he said it the clock struck midnight and the servers began to shut down..........or so they where supposed to.

Alex opened his eyes, he was laying on a flat surface. "wha?" he looked around, the surface he was laying on was wooden, he moved his arms to lift himself up but his view didn't change. strange, he could feel himself pushing off something, but the thing he was pushing off was soft. he let himself drop and then heard a noise from behind. he tried to turn his head but as he did he fell over and started rolling? he rolled off the table he was laying on and kept rolling until he was near what looked to be a bed. "did I get drugged? why can't a get up? am I paralyzed?" he tries to roll over again but even though he feels his body rolling he isn't moving, then something large came crashing in front of him. "AHHH!" he screamed, as he got his composure back he went redfaced. the thing that landed infront of him was a girl, no doubt about it, he was a teenage boy, he'd recognize the shape of a girls butt anywhere, especially directly in his face. he tried to move away from the girl but she seemed to crawl backwards into him, pushing him back as well until he felt his feet touch the wall and both him and the girl stopped. "uh...I..I'm sorry, I think I'm paralyzed or something!, could you help me?" he waited for a response from the girl, she didn't even flinch at someone being directly at her butt. she just laid there. "alright, I am gonna try to get up again." he says, making sure the girl knew he wasn't intentionally perving on her. as he went to get up the girl arched up too, her shoulders and back coming into view. oh no, she was so small, she couldn't be more then a child. this was even worse then he had thought. he tried to turn himself away from her, but as he found he wasn't turning, she did turn around. her leg swept over him and suddenly a realization hit him as he felt his nonexistent leg hit something small at the exact moment. he looked up to find the headless torso of a small girl. he tried reaching out and saw the girls arms move forward. he made a gang sign and she did too. "I...I'M TANYA!" he screamed. he almost kicked his own head again as he freaked out. he reached down and picked his own head up and placed it on his shoulders, he held his head and looked around until he found it, a dullahans ribbon, he knew it would be here somewhere, the only way to keep a dullahans head on your shoulder to negate the one-handed debuff. Alex found a mirror in the small cottage he was in and looked, he was most definitely a small girl. this was tanya for sure. She looked herself up and down, she had to be about 12 or 13, "great, I just finished highschool. this is just great." she walked over to the door and opened it, she seemed to be in a dark city with a bell tower in the center. something about the belltower seemed familiar, was that part of YGGDRASIL? She made sure to shut the door behind her, unsure of whos house that was, and makes her way to the bell tower.

Last edited:

• Marlina walked over to the hugging group "I'm so very sorry Miss Yapora about M'lady but she was so excited to see a familiar face minus her knight, of course however..." Marlina summons her two swords and points one at Scarlet "who is this? Given that she is not an elf and how scantily she is dressed, it's safe to assume she is not from the elf city here" Marlina continued as Martolla let go of Yapora "Ahem, now, now Marlina please put those away, your making an already embarrassing scene even more so" Martolla said before bowing as Marlina put away her swords "Forgive me, M'lady" Marlina said with a bow towards Martolla as she stood back up "Hello, my dear, I am Martolla" She said eyeing Scarlet all over "Forgive me for eyeing you but I wanted to try a new form" Martolla's Yap body started to melt and shift her body growing, the clothes shifting into Scarlets "Oh my your much more front heavy than I expected" She said in Scarlets voice, then she heard the pink-haired girl and Ray talk before saying that word "Honestly, he's trying to be hip, but it's just grating" She thought to herself "Ah, well we can continue this conversation when we have privacy, come along Marlina and another thing. RAY! Stop using those stupid words, honestly a man of your wisdom should understand that" She said summoning her new aasimar wings and started flying with Marlina following closely behind

Yapora
Having missed Dean in the air, given her focus on trying to disentangle herself, she raised an eyebrow...Dean was here? That was definitely his voice in the message. "Alright, I'll-Ray!" She could only watch in abstract horror as ray literally threw his companion into the air, jumping up after her... 'yeet'...'YEET'...She could feel her eyebrow twitch a bit, did he really just...Deep breaths, deep breaths. Things were obviously going so strange. Her head snapping to attention against Martolla, her jaw dropped...when had she grown so bold like this!? Looking at scarlet, and then the copy of scarlet, she gave an aggravated noise in the back of her throat. "Please follow...better to stick together...". How did she get up on a rooftop, without causing a scene?...There, an alley way, that'd work! Grabbing scarlet, she pulled her along into the alley, before taking a leap from the ground to the rooftop, keeping up with her guild. "Guild Message; all: Dean, I'm not sure what's going on, but find us when you can. We all have a lot to talk about..and ray, I swear to god, if I hear you say 'yeet' again, I am going to...to...no one's going to enjoy it, okay?"
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer EldridSmith EldridSmith Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Azure Sky Azure Sky

Pineclaw
Normally, her entire thought process would have swapped to calming down the girl with some optimistic views or thoughts...but obviously, her mind was acting different recently. "Now now...don't cry. We can still make something out of this, and find answers...come here miss..." Not even asking permission, she picked up the girl in her arms, wrapping an arm around her in the same fashion a little girl would carry her teddy bear. "Don't fret so much, things always work out. Come, I'll get us some more answers...what is your name? I am...Pineclaw. Well, that was what I called myself...do you also come from the game?" Halting just at the treeline her 'feet' started to root into the ground as she hummed gently before speaking again, using nature speak. "Tell me all you can, of Oakly forest, of where I am...what has happened. Aid me, if you could." The small humanoid would likely be able to understand what she was saying as it was vocal and in perfect 'common', though undoubtedly she wouldn't understand the tree's.
Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27

Argem and Irma
Following after the lead dwarf in relative silence, the duo simply made notes and memorized the path they followed. Too little, too late they arrived, missing the whole exchange that resulted in the death of someone and a possibly traumitized little girl. Argem, for his part, couldn't really make heads or tails of the situation, but luckily his companion was a bit more observant. "Sir dwarf...we can figure out the location of the guild hall, we will meet you there. Ragem and I should look into something for the moment. Ragem, will you be joining me?" "Aye, lead on lass." Thus, the duo split off from their guide, making their way over to what appeared to be...a little girl, and a knight in black? What an odd group this made then, a duelist, a little girl, a knight, and a scarred dwarf with an axe, the head nearly three times larger than he. Gently coughing into her fist, Irma spoke up. "I deeply apologize, but from what I could gather from hushed whispers and the crowd, there was an incident...can my companion and I be of any aid?...Well, perhaps not him at the moment, but perhaps I can help?" Turning her attention to the young girl, she offered a small smile. "Young miss, are you alright?"
PlusUltra PlusUltra

ChazGhost ChazGhost

1571604264604.png "It may be a while, I've found Sweater from yggdrasil and another player... or at least I think they're one. Long story short my first time if all goes well may be a threesome. Either way I'm going with them for now. You'll see me when when I'm done. Oh can I bring them back to the guild?" Dean messages back to Yapora. He knew he'd get an earful for it but he's not going to lie to her and he's definitely NOT going to give up this chance that's before him. Hell he might even be able to pick up some more elves on the way for a big old [Redacted].
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

Field of Flowers
The young girl looked up confused as she seemed to get a headpat from the older male, a soft 'huh?' escaping her. Before she could ask any further questions a literal walking corpse on roller skates showed up to start...talking!? Quickly sidling up behind the older male who had flown into her family flower field she clung to his leg, watching with wide eyes as the two seemed to have a conversation. She didn't really say much, though she visibly cringed as the bone was 'popped' back in place. The two didn't seem to make any sense with their conversation, and for what seemed like a while, the girl was just a bystander...that was, until she spoke up. "You're weird, for angels...You are angels, right?...Right!? You're the angels who came to help after I prayed for it! That's why your so weird...but she just confirmed it, you're here to help!...You certainly are strange...for angels. But I don't care, because angels help! Please help, I don't have much but I need help, you can take whatever you need for helping me!" In the span of less than a minute, the young girl had questioned them, and then instantly decided that the two were legitimate angels who answered an unknown prayer...what was going on here?
Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Azure Sky Azure Sky

Spider Forest
The spider cobalt was after seemed to know better than try a one on one fight against the human, quickly ducking into a large opening in the tree and scurrying inside it, chittering away. Upon arriving on the branch it had been on, the human found a collection of eyes staring at him from the forest, before an entire swarm of web shot out in an attempt to entangle and trap him, the spider that had taken cover crawling out towards him as this all happened.

Ignem Ignem

Last edited:
Myu
889800a961a5a0c3b2638cb35285017d32f957c1.jpg

Myu was content with watching Vail from afar, her wings flapping in agreement as she smiled softly at him. So when he called out to her, the girl was disappointed, rather she could no longer observe Vail from the distance. Instead she was forced to simply come out of hiding, a bummer but it couldn't be avoided. Rather her mood improved once she realized what kind of chance she was giving; alone time with the person of her affection. "A-Ah okay, I'll follow you!" Her voice came out rather timid in response to Vail's statement. "Spell Cancel. Tier 3: Fly." Myu quickly dissolved her invisibility spell; instead opting to fly with Vail towards their next destination.

Flapping her wings and lifting herself off the ground she took off in the direction that Vail flew, soon enough catching up to him. Did Myu think that she was going to finally be able confess her underlining feels for the other person? She didn't know. It was always something that stopped her from confessing, that being the other guild members or even herself for being such a nervous wreck when she was around him. Soon enough she noticed that the scenery changed from swamp area to a lush green forest, even further were strange burn marks that scattered across the landscape.

The young angel questioned the burn marks but such thoughts were tossed to the side when she noticed the sound of happy music coming from a nearby village. It seemed the occupants down below were celebrating some sort of festival; it looked fun for whatever they were doing. Myu wanted to check it out for herself but it would be improper not to invite the person flying next to her. "D-Do you think we could check out that place? It looks like a carnival of sorts?" Myu mustered whatever courage she could as she addressed her guild leader.

She held her emotions in check however she could still feel the blood in her ears rush to her cheeks, bathing them in a deep scarlet red. This was an opportunity to learn even a little more about him, rather see what kind of mundane activities he liked. "Hm.... I wonder what kind of things he likes...?" She failed to realize that she spoke her thoughts out loud, rather she was caught up in her daydreaming to even notice.

Mentions:
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ChazGhost ChazGhost

Near Spirit Forest Syndicate's guildhall
EldridSmith EldridSmith Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon

During there search, Alan minion found out that their forest was seemingly apart of a large forest. Just outside of the edge of the forest was a small village full of dwarfs and humans and off in the distance was a large mountain. When creatures recently awoke spoke with there fellow forest creature to learn that some of the Other Spirit Forest Syndicate members have gone off to speak with the leaders of the small village and then went off to what was believed to a forest home to giant spiders.

Elven City
EldridSmith EldridSmith PlusUltra PlusUltra Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 Amyleii Amyleii ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles Xcelgamer Xcelgamer Cam E. Leon Cam E. Leon Azure Sky Azure Sky

Out front, the elven guard went back to his partner and working on getting him back to his feet. Meanwhile, the golem was still unsure of what was going on with the group in front of him as the all seemed weird and strange in different ways. But with not much else does it decide it was best to just head into to city proper and start selling it wears.

Once the group (Sweater, Dean, and Kiyohime) enter the city they would see many villagers panic as the guard was trying to calm them down. It could be easily heard what they were panicking about, a dragon that flew over the city...

The other group (Yapora, Marlina, Ray, and Scarlet) made it to rooftops were the pink hair girl simply walked across the roofs and jumping from one to another like it just a regular day for her. Once the whole group was on top of the roofs and a good distance from the ears of the elves she would turn around to the group. "You would be all from Yggdrasil I assume my parents told me a great deal about it and how when that world... shutdown they end up here. It was a strange ordeal for them and one I and my master would like to lessen for you if contiue following me" the pink hair said calmly with little emotion before continuing to jump across the roofs in the direction of what seemed to be a large gated house...

When Miku awoke, she found herself on a bed in what seemed to be a large and fancy bedroom, with masterfully crafted furniture and a painting of an elf and pink hair girl just behind the bed. outside the window, she could see a beautiful city made of marble with silver and gold highlighting the buildings. The city seemed to be in a sort of panic as elf ran and screamed. Another thing note was that of the pink-haired girl from the picture above bed running across the roofs, followed by group of familiar-looking people...

The military complex
EldridSmith EldridSmith

After the arrow hit it destroyed almost all the magitech soldiers the magitech soldiers except for the ones on the edge of complex or underground. But another thing that survived was a mildly annoyed suited man who walked out of the main building and quickly turned to stare directly at Mark, even though he was a mile away. He took a deep breath and motioned for Mark to cover over.

Battlefield
LostHaven LostHaven

Alevia looked up to the sky with a look of surprise and horror as she witnessed the ship blow up. "What kind of power does it take to destroy a ship like that..." Alevia said trying to comprehend what she saw. She snapped out of it when Reh'Kurzul hid behind her. "I see... Well, your help will come in handy for now. I can show you Artisa. But first I need to resurrect my troops... If you could just knock out the drow so we can take them as prisoners that would work best in our favor." Alevia said before activating the crystal and casting its spell.

Once the spell was cast all those on the battlefield began awaking, confused and baffled as to happen to them.

Underdark alliance base
LostHaven LostHaven

Spindler had only just returned when he saw an army of undead marching to there base. The base was currently located in an old castle they had taken over during there conquest of the continent. As the undead army came closer the castle was put on high alert with soldiers getting the artillery ready along with the ballistics. Before they started firing however they sent out one of there magitech soldiers (low level and far less powerful version than the one who invaded the airship) out to greet the army and see what their plans were.

After some time of the machine running, he stood in front of the army, unarmed stating this message to the army. "General Spindler would like to know who you are and what you are doing here. I repeat General Spindler would like to know who you are and why you are here..." the machine said before waiting for a response back.

Dwarven City
PlusUltra PlusUltra ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

The little girl in front of Jane was cry as she was being questioned. "I... I don't know... The guy stole from the shop and then ran away but with guard chased him he grabbed me and put a crossbow to my head..." the girl said shaking. "But a woman came and..." the girl said going silent before looking to the body of the dead thief and then went to jane and began crying on her.

A guard came over began speaking up. "I sorry you had to see this, especially if your new here. This doesn't happen often the thief there brother died recently in mines do to the giant ants and his family began were already on a hard time as is... Murders on the streets like don't happen often here, brawls yes but not murders so please be kind don't put this... account against the city" the guard somberly before going over to the crying girl and picking her up. after that, the little dwarf girl began crying into the guard's shoulder. "Anyways it best I return this girl to her parents. I hope the rest of your day" the dwarf guard said as Argem and Irma came up to Jane and Soma...

Norvain
Amyleii Amyleii

As the little Dullahan made her way to the bell tower she would notice that tower gigantic, with practically reaching the clouds themselves. Besides that, the tower was located in what seemed to be a city square with a few people walking around and some guards off doing patrols, though the only person relatively near the tower was an old man with a wooden cane throwing birdseed to the birds. Besides that, the bell tower seemed to have a sturdy lock on the door and now windows until several stories up.

The rest of the town seemed to have a gothic building style with a large wall around it. The building seemed to place strangely as to make the city almost maze-like as the buildings were tightly packed together.​

Alex, or Tanya now, made her way to the door and inspected the lock. This was familiar to her but for some reason she was drawing a blank. It must have been the city, this was all wrong if she had been sucked into the game. She looked around at the people, they where all unique, definitely not generic npcs on a sequence. She walked over to the mysterious man on the bench throwing birdseed. “Excuse me, old man? Or..sir? Sorry. Could you tell me about this tower? This town? I...I’m a traveler.”

Elven city
Miku got excited to see her guild family jumping across the rooftops and heading in her direction. She leaned out he window and waved “miss yapora! Miss martolla! Hewwo it’s nice to see you today!” She yelled not really thinking about where she was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back