• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
2FVlaqr.jpg

Perry Whispurr[​

Fourth's Perspective
The five of them rode into the camp just before sunset, the heavy thumping of his hooves becoming quieter as they approached the encampment. Soon, they were surrounded by a miniature fortress that resided in a man-made clearing, man and dwarf came together to greet him or more specifically, the soldiers he carried on his back. He could sensed hostility exuding from the men before him, the three soldiers grabbing their weapons prepared to attack. How rude. Fourth stomped one of his many hooves, the sound of the earth shattering only managed to put the solider further on edge. Lucky for them, the woman ordered for them to stop before they could draw their weapons, not that he'd mind. What kind of devil would he have been if he didn't stir up a little trouble, even if that meant some lives were lost in the process. Soon, the others began sliding off his being one by one, the dwarf and Mr. Whispurr being the last to get down. Understandably so as his Mr. Whispurr had passed out before they arrived in the camp, probably due to a combination of stress and physical exhaustion.

Once off, Fourth reverted back to his original form as a jester cloaked in shadow, his sudden shift in appearance causing one of the soldiers from earlier to gasp in shock, a tinge of fear laced in his yelp. Oh well, not as if he could satisfy everyone he supposed. White eyes stared at the dwarf carrying his companion, the demon whimsically booping the dwarf on his nose before whisking away the black feline from his short arms.

"Why I thank you for your help, but I am sure I can handle it from here. Although, if you'd like to show me where you keep a bed around here, who is to say I won't appreciate your help?" he inquired, the dwarf looking slightly confused at the sudden formation of a question. The demon could have just stated where the room were at much like when he asked for directions, but Fourth was a fickle one who liked to change up his word play from time to time.

Somewhat stunned by Fourth's initial question, he gave a nod before motioning the demon towards one of the small tents bordering on the edge of the camp. Just as he walked off, her could hear the cheers of the men behind them. Mortals were such strange creature. First they looked to behead him, but one word from that woman and they were cheering as if the animosity he sensed earlier had been a fleeting dream. He chuckled to himself, Perry's body shaking with each breath, but somehow he still remained a sleep even with the loud cheering behind the three. Admittedly, his master was a strange one too, but it would be a lie if he said the cat wasn't fun to pester. Every word from the demon sent Perry on a rampage, if not that then it at least greatly annoyed him to no end. It didn't take them long to reach their destination, a small little tent that would be considered small for a normal sized human, but for Perry, it would be more than a little spacious. Fourth waved open the tent's flap, the dwarf readying the bed in which his companion was to sleep on. Once finished, the demon dropped Perry under the rough linen and tossed the sheet over his face, the cat's breathing become more profound as he attacked his dream assailant. The dwarf quickly removed the cloth from Perry's face, a concern decorating his brow while he glanced over to the demonic being next to him. Fourth shrugged with a comical grin on his face which only made the dwarf flinched.

"Hey, Fourth is it?" a gruff voice called from behind, a man donning silver armor with a few major dents to the upper plate had entered the tent while two other men vied to wait outside. " Mind coming for drinks?" he asked cheerfully, his face already a bright red indicating that this wouldn't be the man's first drink of the day.

"How peculiar." he muttered, grabbing his non-existent chin before shaking his head. "A drink with me? I must say it would be an honor ... Sadly, I have to attend to this lovely feline here, so I humbly decline your offer." he giggled.

With that, the man left his tent, the dwarf following in Fourth's stead. It was finally quiet, the sound of drunk men and dwarfs were muted by the distance. If anything, it seemed Perry wouldn't be waking up anytime soon. Maybe he should play a little trick on him before the cat woke, the demon think about trimming the fur off his oddly fluffy body effectively making him into a short haired cat instead of the long haired one that he was. Agreeing that that would be the best course of action, he went about pulling a small dagger made from his flesh and inched closer towards Perry's face from above, and just as he was about to cut the first bit of hair he felt a sudden chill run through him. Soulless eyes turned left, then right, and back left until his pinpointed the cause of this unsettling feeling of his.

"Well, if anything, I's say they're very persistent. I'll give them that." he whispered.

It was another one. A being with an incredibly powerful aura similar to the ones on the battlefield earlier today. Now that wasn't good, no, that wasn't good at all. Looking down at his master who was still in a deep slumber, Fourth understood that this camp had no chance of surviving an attack made by the thing. Quite sad really. He was beginning to enjoy the company of others, but seeing as the situation have made a turn for the worst, Fourth made the best decision that would ensure his and Perry's survival. If they wanted to live then they'd have to leave this place immediately. From the feel of it, it the monster was not here for either of them, and instead stood at what he thought to be was he center of the encampment. Good. This made it easier for them to escape. Choosing to leave, he took hold of his incapacitated master and quietly exited their tent Fourth took one last look at the camp then glanced down at Perry before giving the camp a small wave of goodbye.

"May your God be with you." he said before running into the forest behind him.

He didn't know where he was going, but he was sure that anywhere was better than the camp. Fourth was sure Perry would wake up confused by what happened, but those were problems for a future Fourth to deal with. If he didn't want him to make his own decisions he should have told him to go back in his shadow. Soon, his shadowy figure started shifting among the many branched and trees of the forest until they vanished.

Stats
Racial Class: Beastman lvl10
Guild: n/a
Class:
Alchemist - Lvl 13
Illusionist - Lvl 7
Summoner - Lvl 12
Sorcerer - Lvl 10
Elemantalist (Dark) - Lvl 8
Thief - Lvl 5
Charisma - Lvl 7
Merchant - Lvl 10
Pharmacist - Lvl 8
Diabolist - Lvl 10
Equiptment: Cat's Paw Staff || Widow's Cloak || Nyarth's Hat

-[/size]

mood: noping the fuck out of there
company: Perry
mentions: Unknown assailant
tagged: ( LostHaven LostHaven ), ( ChazGhost ChazGhost )

Tagged:

Last edited:
331d7c6074e22a1b08d53b813da5d422.jpg
Elliot O'Connor || Snowdown
-Spirit Forest Syndicate-
[Village Town Hall]

The wolves curiously watched the petite figure of mallow peek out from the edge of the cloud before a ball of electrical force was launched at them, detonating in their midst. Some dodged aside, but split into so many parts Fenris Alpha was unable to fully evade the blow; and a number of canine's burst into what appeared to be a swarm of fireflies that quickly dispersed. For a moment it looked like the pack was halted in its tracks, until one of the wolves growled and continued the pursuit. Just like that the chase was on once more.

The pursuit took them by the village most of SFS's members were currently at and toward the guild hall. Yet before the intruders could be herded toward Omnath the guardian or Geodis the keeper; Jyeen appeared. Fenris Alpha circled the potential combatants at a distance, slowly consolidating his numerous forms into fewer larger wolves as he waited to see if the other passengers intended to join the fray. If things began looking bad for Jyeen it would intervene, but for now tall juggernaut would be left to her fun.

Back in the village, Snowdown wondered what had gotten into his allies. He trusted the guilds defenses would hold for a bit so he decided not to worry about the newly spotted visitors immediately. Instead focusing on the conversation between Markest and Devan. “I could arrange to have a messenger appear at the edge of the village every sunrise if that's acceptable? Unless there's a quicker way to pass information along?” He stroked his beard in thought thinking about the various items and spells YGGDRASIL had to offer and if the guild held any which would come in handy.

“I'll need a guide anyway so Devan or any of his hunters are welcome to join the hunt. As long as they can handle themselves, since unlike the pretty lady here.” Snow nodded toward Evangeline, ”I'm not much of a healer and only have enough antidote for myself.” he lied without missing a beat, figuring his regeneration would handle any poison spiders could throw at him.

Last edited:
The encampment
Xylzrilyn
LostHaven LostHaven

Before the butler finished speaking, Alevia already tried to attack the man using lance she had taken from the dark paladin. "You come, murder our men on the battlefield, and then murder one of my brothers in arms right in front of me and you think even for a moment I would go with people like you!?" Alevia said after attacking, though even with such a powerful weapon the damage done with it was only enough to mildly hurt Xylzilyn because of Alevia lower level.

Meanwhile outside the came a strange suited man stood on the border between the forest and the clearing. "Well looks like some fun has already begun." The man said in a strange and off-putting voice. Then he gestured for the creature behind him to attack the camp. The creatures in question were similar to the magitech soldier from the battlefield before but seemingly bigger and stronger. "Now have fun but if the doppelganger tries to leave the area, do stall him until I can come to sort things out myself." the man explained as a squad of upgrade magitech soldiers charged at the camp.

it wasn't long before the soldier in the camp were yelling for Alevia to come out to help, as these magitech soldiers proved too much for the soldiers of the camp. Hear this Alevia cast "Flash!" to create a blinding light to hopefully blind XYlzrilyn long enough for her to escape and help her men.

Undead Soldiers
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Damafaud Damafaud

As the undead marched through the forest they would soon reach the edge to see clock tower in the far distance and much close small festival going on with tent and temporary buildings. But before they could move any farther hundreds of bats from the forest came down appon them and attacked. They bite, scratched, and even unleashed sonic screech attacks in hope of confusing the undead.

After the guild leader and accountant flew off past the forest surrounding there guild they would notice the tree finning natural as the forest began turning into marshland. The water was hard see-through thanks plants spread about. What could be noticed in the water were the shadows of fish and other similar creatures. Above the water one could notice frogs and toad, larger than than the ones found on earth but nothing drastic. The only thing of true note that seemed abnormal was what seemed to didgey old hut built into tree with a very dim light coming from it.

Small VIllage
Fenris Fenris EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

"I'd say a messenger will be the best option. As for the hunting trip, I'm sure Devan and his hunter will be able to keep up with you and guide you the nest of the spiders." Markest stated.

"Yeah, I can gather up a few of the boys and hopefully bring enough of antidotes in case one of use gets poisoned," Devan stated calmly. "Whenever you want to go I can get the boys and head out. Just sooner the better has who knows how before those spider breed and lay eggs. I prefer not to think about dealing with a swarm of baby spiders" Devan said visually shaking from the spot.

"I, a giant spider is one thing but and a swarm spider is something creepily else" Aramean said nodding.​

Last edited:
Xylzrilyn
Encampment | ChazGhost ChazGhost

"If you come along quietly, I may just feel generous enough to revive all your-" The Doppelganger was rudely cut short when Alevia suddenly thrust Alexiel's lance toward them, completely out of the blue. However, Xylzrilyn was much faster than Alieva, using his hand to push the lance sidewards and away from their body before it could even come remotely close to piercing the butler suit they were so fond of. "You know, as much as I hate to give that overgrown lump of flesh of a woman any credit, she sure uses a lance much better than you." They mused, clicking their tongue.

"Look, there's something probably as scary as me approaching, I'd suggest coming as soon as possible." They repeated, extending out a gloved hand toward Alevia, oddly collected and uncaring toward the fact that she had literally attempted to murder them. However, the paladin responded rudely again, this time casting a low-level spell in an attempt to make their escape. However, Xylzrilyn seemed utterly unfazed by the magic and lightly jogged off in pursuit of the paladin.

"I'm a bit more tolerant than that disgraceful hoe of a paladin, so I'll give you some time to consider." They informed Alevia while the paladin slashed through the augmented mechanical soldiers - or attempted to. "Tisk tisk." Xylzrilyn quipped, "you look like you need some help. And because my higher-ups seem to have taken an interest in you, and have explicitly stated that they want your sorry behind alive, I am obligated to offer assistance here. What say you, you need a hand?" They asked mockingly and completely ignoring the strange presence they sensed.

Mallow / Nori

Letting out a sigh, Nori nodded at Cobalt's suggestion. He's right, it's not just about Mallow right now. They're a three players party now, plus Roaster. Nori held up his sword Chinchinmaru while still having it sheathed.

"Hah?? Can't you even count??" Mallow still shouting at the woman. "It definitely has passed- BUGHaaa!!"

Her provocation stopped mid-sentence as Nori hit her at the back of her head. Sending her plummeting headfirst onto the ground. Nori had a flash of panic, thinking he had overdone it like what he had done to Tohappi, but Mallow just stand up like it was nothing. Although she does seemed pissed off and start yelling at Nori. Nori let out a breath of relief and shifted his attention to the buff woman, ignoring Mallow's yelling.

"We are The Dining Table. An association of culinary adventurers with the goal of making delicious meal using ingredients we got from the monsters we hunt ourself." Nori learned from his time with Tohappi that if he wants to make up a story, then keep it simple and close to the truth. Nori looked at Mallow, she had a strange look of admiration on her eyes.

"Nori-sama, you are the guild leader now." Mallow bowed deeply at him

Mallow, the hell are you saying at this time!?

Ignem Ignem PlusUltra PlusUltra Fenris Fenris

Jyeen
Tags:
Ignem Ignem PlusUltra PlusUltra Fenris Fenris Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

DpO5LnE.png

Watching the jokester hit the ground Jyeen tilts her gaze downwards to them to respond once more "Firstly there was 0.2s remaining before your companion did the sensible thing, should i have done so i do not believe you would be as vocal. Unfortunate but I digress, for now, please be quiet, the adults are talking" turning her focus back to their companion to think of their words. They stop looking to the side for a moment of recollection as they are finally given an answer, the guild name was one from their world though the leader was different unless that was an alias and an alternate form is being used, a benefit of being tasked to familiarise herself regularly with the updated server roster at least though the goal was what was off. Given the lack of taste within the game previously did that mean that players could now taste or that these were NPC's who retained the ability? in any case that being the goal of such a group would be strange unless such was purely for roleplay or trade of buff foods.

"If that is true, then your guild base must be stationed relatively close given the speed of your arrival though i suspect you have lost a number of your members, your leader included as i do not believe any of you would be Ginger" scanning those gathered once more "So I should make it clear that you will gather no materials for your craft within this forest, nor harm the surrounding areas or occupants without the permission of its residents, that being said when you inform me of the location of your Guild we may at least clarify the territory it occupies to prevent any unintended transgressions" raising her arms finally to cross them while continuing to study the new arrivals.

Last edited:
Aurora Sanaphon
Crypt of Lover's Ruin -> Beneath the Murky Waters | Damafaud Damafaud Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse ChazGhost ChazGhost
Aurora was deep in thought. As a... 'cultured' human in the real world, she did see the appeal in an isekai scenario. However, some worries did come to mind. Firstly would be her race: Leviathan. In Yggdrasil, Leviathans were a highly aggressive race of dragons that probably had no second thoughts when it came to eating people. Then, secondly, was her negative five-hundred Karma, which would be classified as 'extreme evil'. She had thoughts, and doubts infesting her thoughts regarding how that'd affect her after being taken to a different world, as Vail had suggested.

Her thinking came to a halt however, when Vail cast fly and sped away, while the devil Drevis sprouted a pair of wings, dragonic in look, and also flew away, leaving Aurora all alone. "Hey! That's not fair, I'm a Leviathan, I can't fly!" She protested though her words fell onto deaf ears as the Guildmaster and Treasurer were long gone. She made a pouting face, crossing her arms and plopping down on the ground. "Guess I'll hold the fort, then." She grumbled to herself, somewhat disappointed that she literally got ditched for farming insignificant mobs. "You two have fun, I guess."

Soon afterward, Orochi sprawled onto the ground beside Aurora, rubbing one of its many heads against Aurora's cheek while another whimpered apologetically. "Oh, don't be upset, Orochi." She said while petting the Hydra's head. Then, suddenly, Orochi seemed to receive some sort of epiphany as it suddenly perked up energetically, growling softly. "Huh? You want me to buff you? Alright then...?" Aurora responded, raising an eyebrow. Orochi let out a noise that was akin to a cat blissfully purring as it picked up Aurora with one of its heads and dropped her onto its back. "Oh my." Aurora would yelp.

Moments later, the front gates of the crypt would burst open as Orochi practically flew out the entrance, Aurora clinging onto its back, partially in shock at the sudden outburst of speed, though her expression was like that of an excited child on a rollercoaster. Beneath Vail and Drevis, the earth would practically rumble, and trees swung side to side haphazardly as Orochi sped through the woods, pushing through a myriad of foliage and wildlife, essentially shoulder-charging through the trees.

The landscape would soon shift to marshland, and Orochi seemed much too overjoyed at the sight of water. Happy Hydra noises ensued as Orochi practically nose-dived into the murky water, while Aurora screamed something about the water being filthy and staining her dress. A titanic splash of water followed as Orochi plunged himself and his mistress into the water, the shadows of whatever swam underneath now scattering from the foreigner who had just dropped in.

Cobalt sighed in relief as his hands left his sword.

He then turned to Nori and said,"First up good move and second what was the name of your guild, Dining Table?"

He said with his eyebrow raised,"I joined your party for sometime to find out what is happening in this world not your guild."

The name dining table was a bit funny for a guild and the guild's primary objective was also funny.

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread PlusUltra PlusUltra

Final Moments In game

Sophia sat in the bedroom that her avatar had known as home for the longest time, soaking in the sights for one last time... gems, so many glittering shiny, sparkly things heaped over into a corner, her personal dragons hoard, hard earned valuables and 'pretties' stashed away in the room...it really didn't serve a purpose, besides being thematically fitting for her character really. A stained glass window to the side, depicting a massive village in the protective winged embrace of a dragon...a literal pool of lava over in another corner bubbled away gently, her 'pick me up' that she could use after harder fights...and the bed, this massive red bed that looked so comfortable, but she'd never feel. All this and more filled the massive room, what felt like a real home to her. It was hard to believe the game was shutting down....what would she have to look forward too now? She didn't have any real friends outside of here, her family didn't take much interest in her usually....why was it a MMO being shut down of all things made her want to cry?

Flopping back onto the bed, she rolled over and gently rung a little silver signal bell, waiting patiently. After a moment, her bedroom door opened up...though no foot falls followed. Sitting back upright after a few moments she looked at what had entered, smiling slightly. The first NPC she had ever made, Celise 'stood' obediently, waiting for orders...though she really didn't have any. She just wanted to see a friendly face, one more time. "It's so corny...I'm getting choked up because a game is being shut down, and my only friend to speak to can't even talk back...". Of course, the face of the naga didn't change at all, still a calm little smile as it waited. "You know...I feel bad. I should have invested in putting more levels into you, Celise, make you better than you were....but I think you're perfect as you are, even if your stats aren't the meta. You never needed fighter levels anyway, we always kept you in the inner areas...fuck look at me, I'm talking to some coding". Again...nothing. Anger and frustration fizzled in her stomach, but the wet match just didn't light....she wanted to hear a voice, any voice...anyone really, one last time before it all had to go away. But no one was here....her last friends had gotten busy with life on the last day, and all she had were their memories now. She idly considered throwing a fireball at the wall, but what would that do? Make her look like a child to...no one but herself. But it wouldn't do anything, the room was proofed for fire to begin with, all she'd do is waste MP that she....didn't need...maybe it'd at least make her feel better. Raising her finger, a small fireball formed at the tip of it, which she sent spiraling at the wall, calmly waiting for it to impact and do exactly nothing, except make her feel better perhaps.

• 3bd64348485c188df8cdb41f9acba07e.png
    Racial Levels (30):
    Dullahan Lvl 15
    Fairy Lvl 10
    Wraith Lvl 5

Class levels (70):
    Elementalist (Flame) Lvl 15
    Actress Lvl 15
    Wizard Lvl 15
    Illusionist Lvl 10
    Miko Lvl 5
    High Sage Lvl 5
    Runesmith Lvl 5

Interacting With: Snowdown ( Fenris Fenris ), Titania (Also Me)
    Mentions: Evangeline ( EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy )
    ~ Various Castle Locations -> Village ~
    Kainé Salvation || Fae’s CS File
    She could feel the cool breeze coming through the castle, and considering that she intended to awake in her own bed at home she felt this was a problem. She’d been an obsessed gamer of Ygg for ages but this was the first time she woke up from the game still in the game… Had something gone wrong? She’d attempted so hard to stay up for the shutdown though that was obviously a bust, unless she was asleep far less time than she thought. The flaws in her logic were clear as she looked at the adjacent wall, the clock was quite obviously past the cutoff.

Maybe it couldn’t be shut down while her head was still attached? But then why wouldn’t the devs force a log out? They’d kicked people before so she could only assume it was possible. She got up getting out of her resting position on the windowsill. There was only one way to really tell, yet as she tried to summon up a gm she came to the realization that her half asleep mind seemed to disregard.

“Wait. WHERE THE FUCK.. oh oh no. Where is the UI. Okay okay okay I just gotta message someone right?”

The chatbox was obviously gone alongside the UI so no global chats would be occurring. But she had a spell for that? No stop that, that panic was Aurélie leaking in Fae didn’t have time for such actions. If she did run across another Guild Member she’d be embarrassing herself.

“Will-o-the-wisp”

The light surrounding her increased. The room she was in was quite familiar but without a minimap this was going to be a bit more difficult than intended. Curse her reliance on maps, a dungeon raider should really be better than this. She went around opening door after door to no avail. She plummeted down in the throne room.

“Message CatSuya... Message Regis Knightley… Message Gunnr…”

Drat all of them really? She supposed she could message more higher ups in the guild but she felt that she would have been told if they were really planning a shutdown meetup. Her mind was struggling to match names to faces and at this point she was straight up going for randoms.
    “Message Titania Tatl.”

A connecting force felt off in her head.

“Yes Mistress?”

Wait what. It worked. No it wasn’t supposed to work. Why was an npc answering when her own friends irl wouldn’t.

“Mistress Fae? Where are you? Madam Evangeline and Sir Snowdown have already left.”

“Wait Evangeline and Snow are here? Of course they are I really should have tried it. -tried what- Nevermind that, where are they? And Titania, collect me as many potions and antidotes you can find lying around. Strange things are happening, but I won’t say more until I find more of the guild.”

She ignored the probing questions Titania began to ask and instead focused on the location. She’d leave the warping test to someone else for now she planned to go it on foot. It was by no means far and she didn’t want to see what a failed spell looked like in that case. She took up her staff and her measly bag of clothes filled also with the few healing and MP potions she had. Off to the village.

She’d run a fair deal in before she finally caught sight of anyone she knew. Once she saw him she skidded to a sharp turn. She nearly lost grip of her staff, but despite it making a ruckus of noise it was still in her grasp.

“Snowdown? So it is you I hardly believed Titania but then again I hardly believed she could talk on her own either.”

331d7c6074e22a1b08d53b813da5d422.jpg
Elliot O'Connor || Snowdown
-Spirit Forest Syndicate-
[Village Center]

“It's decided then, I will arrange for a messenger once we take care of these spiders.” Snowdown said before turning to Devan, “There's no time like the present, if you're confident in your preparations we should set out immediately. Dealing with a swarm sounds...troublesome.” He understood the fellow hunter's reaction and generally mirrored the feeling; besides taking down one big target was much closer to his forte than dealing with swarms of biting arachnids.

With a last glance at Evangeline and a parting bow to the elder dwarf and Markest, Snow followed the hunter outside. Devan had asked him to wait while he gathered his men and a few tools for their upcoming hunt and with nothing else to do Snow had complied. Going through some basic stretches as his mind wandered to the commotion from earlier, surely Jyeen or Fenris Alpha would have let them know if there was trouble?

A ruckus followed by a familiar voice nearly made the monk jump as he spun on his heel to face the familiar form of Fae. The part wraith with a certain fire affinity was well known not only for her prowess in battle but also for the infamous newbie raids she organized. Snowdown himself had taken part in a few during his early days allowing him to meet the more sociable side of the otherwise distant spell caster. Right now her otherwise dignified appearance showed marks of the miniature forest marathon she had undertaken, which only added to Snow's broad smile. “You got stuck here as well? Thought it was only Angel and myself, so its good to see another familiar face!”

He quickly filled her in on how the others had decided to treat the villagers and from what he could tell all former NPC's as sentient beings. About the guild leaders plans which seemed to involve a peaceful coexistence and his own ambitions to learn more a bout their current situation by squashing some spiders and building up a trade network. “...all in all it seemed like a fairly simple request. Get rid of the giant spiders in exchange for being introduced to a traveling merchant. I don't remember what level those beasts where, but I do have access to most of my skills and the head hunter Devan seemed confident; so it shouldn't be too dangerous. Besides, there weren't too many things in YGG which could survive a good pummeling AND your spell slinging!” He finished with an expectant look, awaiting Fae's reply.

Mallow / Nori

"W-what do you mean by adult talking, huhh??" Hearing the woman implied about her being a kid, Mallow just fumed. "State you age! State your age! I'm sure you are just a snotty middle schooler behind that avatar of yours. You are a player, right? Maybe one of them who got pissed off by Ginger, right?!"

Nori let out another sigh. Since the game enable players to talk freely, lots of younger players tended to slip every now and then, making bad decision, getting trashtalked, then stigmated as toxic player. The vicious cycle continue and even branched off to things like newbie killing and dive cyberbullying. For some younger players like Mallow, age was a sensitive matter because it opened a chance to being looked down upon.

Guess I really need to handle this.

"Mallow, I will do the talking." He got down from Nimbus and pat Mallow on the head, urging her to back off. Nori shifted his attention to the woman.

"I understand your request, but I don't understand your reasoning. Let's clear some things so we're on the same page. First of, who are you? Why do you know so much about us? Where is this?"

Meanwhile, Mallow grumbled at herself about losing control of situations and things like that. She decided to be the one who answered Cobalt's questions instead.

"Fhu. Our guild is the best guild at avoiding YGGDRASIL's unnecessary conflict. Our name is like a symbol about our unseriousness." She smirked like she just said something mindblowing.

"While you're not a member of the guild right now. How about this." She produced a scroll from her inventory. "I'm offering you membership to our guild! I don't know what kind of privilege a guild can offer in this world, but by becoming a guild member. I can baptist you with a cuter name! Like Soy, I think it suits your color. We take pride in our thematic name you know??"

PlusUltra PlusUltra Ignem Ignem

The Encampment
LostHaven LostHaven

"I don't need your help, just leave!" Alevia said piercing through a Magitech soldier and destroying it. Alevia kept on fighting the Magitech soldier mainly and tried to ignore Xylzrilyn for the time being.

As Alevia and the other soldier fought against the Magitech soldiers, the suited man slowly walked through the battlefield barely making sound, like nothing was happening. "These creatures are quite iteresting don't you agree?" the suited man said walking up to Xylzrilyn. "Their nature, thinking how unpredictable they are when in reality they are all too predictable." The man continued. "This can also be said about those employ us. But I didn't just come here for small talk, I came here to offer you a business proposal" the man said adjusting his tie, like this any regular day at the office.

Magical Forest
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

As Sophia flung a fireball at the wall the lights coming from the window seemed to become more bright. As the fireball hit the wall Celise looked to Sophia looked to her master and asked "Are you alright Sophia?" the NPC asked, now acting far more lifelike.

Outside the home was now a bright green forest, full of beautiful plants and animals peacefully living there lives. The forest seemed perfect and one could tell the air here was different from one breath in other parts of the world. The air here was more pure and inter held more mana. In the distance to north was what seemed to be a bright city built into the side of a small mountain, with a clear waterfall coming out of it.

Small Village
Fenris Fenris BriiAngelic BriiAngelic

The villagers watched as another stranger came out of and greeted Snowdown. While the new stranger was something a bit strange in appearance, with everything else that happened that day they decided to just give in to the weirdness and move on with there day, sense the stranger proved to be no hostile.

Devan arrived shortly after Snowdown talked with Fae about their current situation. Devan looked Fae up and down. "I take it another one your Forest Sydacate members? How many are there of you people exactly... and how diverse are you people?" the hunter asked thinking back to all strange people who show up in such a short amount of time.

Behind Devan was a small group of hunters, a mix of humans and dwarfs with bows, short sword, and axes and they all wore light leather. The hunter began whispering to themselves about how weird this was, wondering if the strangers could handle the hunt, and one human admitted he found Fae attractive.​

Just as expected, her fireball was harmlessly absorbed by the wall, right as the timer would click down to 'endgame'....except nothing changed...well, besides her NPC talking....wait, the NPC was TALKING!? She stared at the naga in confusion, who still had a small smile on her face, though it was mixed with concern and confusion. "Wait you can talk? And it's not....everything's still here?". Celise continued to look at her in confusion, at a loss for words...was her lady feel ill, perhaps? Sophia turned her gaze from the serpentine woman to the window...that wasn't her outside. Her room...no her guild had been nowhere near a forest, why was THAT outside?! Message: staff....nothing. She made the attempt again...and again...and one last time. What the utter hell!? Had they decided not to shut down the servers?...But if that was the case, someone would have been online to receive her message to help her out and understand this.

Uncharacteristic anger flared up....first they say it's going to shut down, then it DOESN'T shut down, no one's here to help her, all of her friends would likely never log in again because they believe the game dead...this was BULLSHIT. On a whim and in a bout of anger, she tossed a much larger fireball at the wall, and just as before, it dissipated the attack with ease. The naga quickly slithered over, grabbing her ladies arm. "Miss, I don't know what's gotten into you, but please, calm down! Are you ill, cursed, wounded?!". Her gaze shot to the naga, the metaphorical fire in her chest slowly cooling. Something was up...a new update maybe, but that didn't explain her surroundings outside changing so drastically. "Sorry...sorry, I'm fine....Just...angry and confused. Outsides changed so I'm going to investigate...you wait here, if it's a trap, you don't need to get caught up in it.". The naga simply nodded, slithering back and coiling up to wait.

Leaving the bedroom, she was shocked to find that....her guild wasn't here. This wasn't the correct hallway, and this was much smaller than her guild...a ten minute check revealed that EVERYTHING had changed, except for her bedroom...and that only served to irk her more. Had someone tampered with her guild hall!? More or less storming her way to the front door, her hand wrapped around a cool brass doorknob...wait...cool? She could actually feel the door instead of just interacting with it...that was...new. Things definitely weren't lining up, and she had to force her new temper to cool...that was also extremely unlike her.

Think....think....no good explanation yet, but she can't go outside without a plan...gauge her surroundings, scout or...something. But what about Celise?...As far as she'd seen, she was the only one here, everything else missing...right, she's not some level one idiot, she knew how to set precautions. Walking outside she did the first thing that came to mind, which was set up a fire golem glyph on the door...anyone who didn't register with her guild such as her or celise, were going to have to deal with the defenses. Try to open the locked door and force it, and boom, golem.

Looking around at the massive forest around her, she heaved a sigh...how was she going to get any scouting done? She wasn't a ranger or a druid, she'd just get lost. She'd shift, but she only got ten of those a day, and in a new situation, it'd be too risky and draw attention...an idea struck her, a small smile on her lips. "If I can't scout, I'll send a scout...Alright then, easy enough.". Holding her forearm up, a small fire spouted up from her arm before it consolidated into a small bird familiar, solid platinum flame given form. "Take to the air, see if there's anyone or anything around here that I can head too. I'll be staying near this...cottage I guess and doing a perimater sweep...off you go then.". The bird gave a small chirp before taking to the air, wings taking it higher and higher before it circled around a bit, and then started off in a direction. Hopefully this way I can get some more answers...or find someone who has them.. With all said and done, she started to circle around the building that had replaced her guild in a circle sweep, extending her range every circle around until she was slowly going farther out.

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Vail
Interactions/Mentions: Damafaud Damafaud LostHaven LostHaven ChazGhost ChazGhost Vail continued to fly onward for a moment, glancing down at the forest occasionally. The ungodly amount of bats only served to further his curiosity about the realm beneath them, perhaps this was some sort of vampiric domain? The darkened color-scheme of this land would serve to at least say that much, though it did seem quite similar to Helheim in Yggdrasil. These peculiar similarities only served to grow upon noticing the marshland below them. The immediate response from Vail was merely to cock his brow and halt in his flight, why on Earth someone would hole themselves up here of all places? Surely an area with the less dampened ground would serve to benefit a homeowner, that wasn't quite his trial to deal with for the moment. Instead, his eyes were drawn to the dimly-lit hut's exterior. Clearly, this individual was of the less fortunate breed, what species did this world allow for though?

Before he was granted the ability to check a voice rang out in his mind, "Lord Vail. The Legion of the Calamity Eye tell me that bats are attacking them. What should we do?" The voice of Demetria served only to further prompt his interest in the matter. The undead had been halted in their movement? Of course, that would restrict any information to the group, but for bats to be attacking them in an organized fashion. "Message Demetria. Are they bringing harm to the soldiers?" He requested to the vampiric individual with a hint of curiosity finding it's way into his tone. "No, My Lord." Her response was short and sweet, easy enough to progress from. "Very Well, Have them continue forward then. If their numbers continue to grow then instruct the undead to use paralysis or sleep spells to render them ineffective- slash them down if they must." He stated before turning back to the area before him.

With a splash, he bore witness to Aurora and her pet as the two dove beneath the murky depths. Turning to the forest he had all but forgotten her lack of flight, perhaps he should've granted her a scroll of flight before they left. Then again, the hydra appeared happy- so tearing that away would just be cruel. He couldn't help but find the situation humorous though, he'd seen the two tearing through the forest while she appeared as little more than a leaf feverishly holding to its branch. "It would appear that Orochi was quite keen on bringing Aurora out here. Perhaps we'll find something in that hut there, wouldn't you agree Drevis?" He spoke and glanced back to Drevis for but a moment.

Following shortly after he would begin to drift downwards, approaching the hut as he moved in such a direction. He remained to hover above the bog surrounding him, standing a few feet away from the front of the hut as he glanced at the window. If this was a lone individual then having a singular test subject could be for the best, obtaining more wouldn't be a problem in his eyes. With a wave of his hand what appeared to be a disembodied hand would appear at the doorway of the hut. It held the position for a moment before knocking on the door itself. From there it would vanish from view, directly before the door was Vail. His arms crossed as he hovered directly in the pathway of the door.

~~~

With their new orders the army would continue forward, the mages among them would reach up and in the area around them, a sedative spell would come free. Attempts to sedate the bats and calm their assault being taken into account as the necrotic beings continued to trudge onwards.

Cobalt followed Nori and jumped down from Nimbus. He saw him talking to the lady and them turned to Mallow.

"No..." He simply replied declining her offer,"First up, I like my name and second up I never was a part of a guild and never will be. So thank you for your offer but sorry."

With that he walked Nori who was taking to the lady.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

Jyeen
Tags:
Ignem Ignem PlusUltra PlusUltra Fenris Fenris Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread

DpO5LnE.png

Each movement of those in front of her was being carefully tracked as they stood there in silence as the third arrival added their own questions before the first began a tantrum and throwing out demands in frustration, outdated memes from a fifty-year-old series and now this...she should have just let Something handle them, she could at least get down to his level and beat him with experience. Regardless she was here now so there was a duty to fulfil, one was confirmed to have some sense at least...they had given their names so it was only fair to do so in turn, at the very least it would buy time for Something to expand her search net and find their point of origin or any other potential members that were attempting to hide.

"You want information in turn then as much is only fair, I could answer Mallow but simply put age would be relative due to a few affecting factors..." given the lack of sleep and program running for twelve years, she could state honestly eighteen when you factor in the average eight hours rest or add in a multiple to the number due to the methods used in her creation and development. "As for your own Querys in order....Jyeen, Knowledge is strength that can be used but what you had meant to ask is how? and that would be the guild registry and owners were public knowledge in the guild registry along with other miscellaneous information...which is something i ensured I was to ensure I was aware of, and finally, you are currently within the territory of the Spirit Forest Syndicate" slowly counting off each point on her hand.

"Also on the topic Ginger, i have not previously met them to my recollection, likely due to there was no reason for myself personally to become involved with your guild previously due to not posing a threat or acting in a way that would provoke a response...but given how and what you have spoken of the three of you are Players who have been transported to this new area that is most assuredly not Yggdrasil and are unable to eject to your physical bodies" which will very well start cease to function if brain death had not already occurred in whatever transported them here meaning they would be rotting in there headsets until located...but that was not needed to be stated at this point.

"Now back to my previous statement regarding your guild location, the reason for asking such was stated in the same breath..."

Something
Tags:
Fenris Fenris BriiAngelic BriiAngelic ChazGhost ChazGhost

123123123.png

The shorter girl had been sat in the corner fiddling absently with one of the ornaments of the room as the others continued to talk business, this was so.....boring, sure she had to pay attention but still...there wasn't even any cute animals to play with, and they were still talking...well keep up the smile and innocent face at least, hopefully, we can find something interesting in the forest. While the girl was otherwise seemingly doing nothing, a small legion of the creatures that made up her being continued to burrow and scurry in all directions through the forest as a whole taking in its occupants and geography, one staying with Jyeen to listen in and another small group heading off in the direction of the more interesting newcomers in hopes of locating where they came from. After all, if she does a good job then maybe she can even get to play with them afterward.

Ignis/Yasuo Akira

I still have time. Even if it's the end, I can still enjoy the final moments of the game... Yasuo thought to himself as he dived into virtual reality. It's been a while since he last logged on. He missed it. He missed the world of Yiggdrasil. He missed his guild, Harvest. He thought he could give up on it all, but he couldn't. His emotions were going haywire. An amalgam of feelings hard to describe, something he only felt as a teenager at the prospects of adventure. Adventures that never came to be, in a never-changing monochrome world. But Yiggdrasil was different...

[Logging In]

Only a few seconds remaining, Ignis looked around. In a forest, not far from Harvest. That's were he logged off last time. Unchanged scenery. Such beautiful colors. With only a few seconds remaining he wondered if he could quickly move to see his guild before the shutdown. The last fun thing he'd do.

[Soul of Cinder]

Ignis buffed himself, his eyes bursting with fiery energy as an aura like a blaze engulfed his body, and he started running. His character had Blured Vision, but he still remembered the way. It was a walk he did so many times. With blinding speed, he'd soon reach his guild. Just a few seconds left, the last thing he'd do was see his glorious guild base one more time.

[0:00:00]

The scenery changed. The location was unknown. Ignis was confused. Was the shutdown a lie? Was this a new event? He was a bit irked that he couldn't see his guild, but very happy that he could spend more time in the game. The breeze felt nice, the smell of burnt grass at his feet...

Eh?
Breeze? Burnt grass?

"The burnt grass effect certainly existed before, but these sensorial effects sure are an advanced addition. I should contact somebody."

[Game Menu]

Nothing happened.

Eh? Where's my menu?

"They took my menu!" He shouted really loudly. How was he supposed to log off?

Is this a prank? I'm too old for this bullshit. Surely, there must be somebody around...

"Heyo, I'm Little Red Ridding Hood with an extra manly beard! Is anyone there?" He shouted again.

ChazGhost ChazGhost Damafaud Damafaud

Last edited:
Commanders log #001
Unexpected results

Peter had decided to spend the last remains of his time in the underground bunker base that he and his friends had built many years ago. Here he stood in a rather massive room that was able to fit the entire regiment of NPC's that he and his friends were prideful in creating. Altho these NPC's were weak compared to most of the other NPC's created by his other fellow guild members, these particular ones were meant to work as a whole, just like ants. However these ant's did more then just deliver a sting. They were created to fight to the last soldier and storm whatever fortification and hell that stood in their way. So long as Peter was amongst them, they were a force to be reckoned with. It was however a pain to rebuild those that were killed in battle, having to replace them and grind them back to the standard levels to make them decently effective fighters. But with the amount of free time he had, it was all worth it. Yet now the time had come for his long love of this beloved fantasy game to end. The only thing he could do now was stand at attention in front of the 1000 NPC's that stood at attention , with rifles resting on their shoulders. Gas masks on and looking dreadful and badass as they should be. He had alongside his closest friends creations standing side by side with him. Captain Helga and Lieutenant snicker-doodle, and yes snickerdoodle was a joke name to which Ethan was so for into naming and Peter was heavily against it. In the end Peter lost in a stupid game of Rock, Paper, and Scissors and he begrudgingly agreed to allow such a name.

However with his friend being gone he went ahead and quickly changed the name to Octavius, as he smiled gleefully behind his gas mask. After changing the name he went on to continue his gaze upon his little army. They had shared many battles together, and many story's that he and his friends created that were inspired by the guild wars they had faced. Good times that could not be relived. Instead Peter could do nothing but glance the clocking ticking away above in front of him and grin behind the mask. "Well.........It was fun while it lasted" Slowly he would go on to salute to his NPC's and he would give the command for all the others to do the same. With that he would go on to see the last ten seconds coming, slowly closing his eye's and counting away until the final zero hit.

Several more seconds past and Peter opened his eyes, only that he found himself staring back at his regiment. Why in the world was he still in the underground bunker? His eye's quickly glanced around the room and the first thing he noticed was the absence of the clock. By sheer habit he barked an order, "ORDER ARMS!" The NPC's lowered their saluting arms back down in resting position on their sides. Peter goes on to stand out of his position and slowly approach the first row of soldiers in front of him, staring at each of their obscured faces as they all wore gas masks and steel helmets. "SOUND OFF!"

Immediately the first line quickly jerked their heads to the right of their shoulders and yelled out their numbers, then the next line behind them would yell out their number and so forth until the last line was sounded off. Something didn't seem right, rather he was feeling things that seemed rather to real. As he was trying to figure out what this all meant, he heard a sudden cough amongst the ranks. His head jerks up and turns to the direction of it, to which it came from the far right side of the first line. He quickly walked over to the individual NPC and immediately pulled out his gun out of his holster and without hesitation shot the NPC in the leg. Immediately the NPC made a loud grunting sound and fell straight to the ground, grasping it's leg. Peter was taken aback by the fact that the NPC actually responded?! The other NPC's all jerked their heads to what seem to be surprise. Suddenly a familiar voice had sounded off from behind him.

"Well I suppose he did fail to keep the peace. A well executed shot must I say commander?" Peter quickly turned to his disbelief was Snick-I mean Octavius. His arms were crossed behind him, and beside him was also standing Helga. "What?! No I didn't-" The NPC on the ground however interrupted him and was seen to slowly stand back up, tho it's leg seemingly wobbly, "Do not fret herr commander! It was truly a well deserved shot! I shall take this wound as a reminder of my insolence!" Peter was simply dumbstruck at what was unfolding in front of him, first the game was still going. Now his NPC's were suddenly life like and actually speaking like living beings. For now he was simply going to play along with this. "Um.......Yes yes of course. You failed to achieve even the most basic of orders and that was to keep silent! You only make a sound when you are requested is that clear private!"

"YES SIR! I WILL NOT FAIL AGAIN!" The NPC saluted and went back to it's original position. Despite the soldier being injured it didn't seem like it bothered him despite the gaping hole.

Last edited:

• 1566001509182.png

Racial levels:
    Earth Golem Lvl. 10
    Nature Construct Lvl. 10

Job Levels:
    Valkyrie: Magic Lvl. 5
    Cursed Knight Lvl. 5
    Nocturnal Mother Lvl. 5
    Dark Knight Lvl. 5
    Caster Lvl. 10
    Night Walker Lvl. 10
    Maid Lvl.15
    Dark Cleric Lvl. 10
    Withered Druid Lvl.5

Mentions: Evangeline ( EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy ), Fae
    ~ Castle -> Village ~
    Hisoka's Theme (2011) || TSFS Guild Page
    Her mistress was calling, and yet she’d seemed flustered. How curious. It was unlike the Madams and Sirs to make such odd requests. The other maids had been given orders from Lady Evangeline, but with this loosely worded request she could take her time and complete what she wished in between. After all her Mistress wouldn’t be getting there nearly as fast as she. The only way she would would have to be teleportation and her mistress would wait for her if they were to take that route. At least she believed it to be so. After all, what use would there be in her gather potions only to be late to the party? With a clap of her hands she gathered her little ones. Bats and rats and foxes all came in scurrying through the gates.

“Little ones our Lady needs us. Go forth and collect all the extra stores, feverfew and ginkgo based ones especially.”

The swarms and groups all spread out covering all grounds of the castle. There would be no stone unturned. She rose up into the air, a wordless fly at her command. She would keep watch from the very epicenter of their castle. Her boys would always return with goodies. Already she could see them returning piling on the potions. Yes her Mistress would be pleased with this.

“Little ones, add in any runes and artifacts Mistress Fae has left us. We must prepare heavily when our Masters are away.”

She came down as she spelled them into a scroll. Being a Maid meant that all must be tidy and clear for her Masters. A single white scroll for artifacts, the green scroll of the forest for the potions which dealt with life, and a single black one for the ones that stole it away. Orderly as all should be. The only personal item she had need for was her own spear, which left plenty of room in her belt for the scrolls. She took her own house scroll and tucked it away as well, if they were to not return immediately then she would make sure her Lady was comfortable. With a leap into the air she flew riding sidesaddle on her spear. With her own speed in the air she’d find her Lady in no time.

Nori

Hearing Jyeen's explanation actually gave Nori a peace of mind. "Spirit Forest Syndicate, hmm." Even though their guild wasn't active in the regular guild war activity, Nori know at least some of the top guilds. Knowing that some other guild also ended up here made him feels less lonely.

"Unfortunately we don't know our guild's current location. We're outside when the transition happened. Apparently whoever moved us here thought it's a good idea to scramble the location." He shrugged. Really, why couldn't they just be trapped in the game, that way they would be at least familiar with the locations.

"One more, you said guild registry. You mean that guild record that contain general guild's information and things like that, right." His hand tried to summon the game window once more, nothing popped out. Ever since the transition, he lost a lot of access to game mechanic facilities so hearing someone talking about guild registry gave him some hope. "How can you do that?"

Ignem Ignem PlusUltra PlusUltra

Marshlands
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles LostHaven LostHaven Damafaud Damafaud general ostruppen general ostruppen

"Oh yes yes, the soup is almost done. Yipee!" said very ugly rotting goblin inside his old tree home. As he was about to taste his soup he heard a knock on the door. "Guests? Oh maybe Mr.Bity finally excepted my offer" the goblin said remembering he offered one of the crocodiles to come over for dinner some time ago. As he walked over to the front door he noticed a new edition to his home, solid metal hatch built into his floor. It wasn't there before but after a few moments of head-turning, the goblin shrugged and thought it was a new type of bark growing. "I knew this tree was magic, I knew it, and now it growing metal bark..." The goblin said before opening the front door.

Once the goblin opened the front door and looked at Vail and his followers, including the Hyrda diving swimming in the marsh. "You're not Mr.Bity... Well the company his company, come in gentlemen and possible females. You came just in time, the swamp rat stew is almost done." The goblin said opening the door wider to let everyone in.

Inside the "home" was roof wooden stumps around even large stump to form chairs and table, rotten wooden cabinets made into the sides of tree home, a basic soggy straw bed with an itchy look blanket, a strange metal hatch in the floor, and in the very back fireplace were a rusted iron pot stood. Currently, there was a fire going under the pot, cooking what seemed a slimely green liquid with chunks meat bobbing up and down.

Ignis, undead soldiers, bats, and a festival.
Azure Sky Azure Sky

As Igis looked around, his guild was no were in sight and instead, there was a festival going not far from, with tents and music as well as the sounds of merriment. And behind was a forest, a forest was a group of undead soldiers were marching out of, which hundreds of bats swarming around, seemingly attacking them of best they could, though main seemed dropped to the ground as mages among the undead cast magic. Not long after a pack of wolves charged out forest and began attacking the undead. There was something strange about the wolves, their fur was pure black and their eyes glowed a very right red...

Magical Forest
ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles

From high in the air the firebird could see miles upon miles of forest as well as large flying around. They didn't pay the firebird any mind and went on with there hunting or protecting their nests. In the small clearings of the forest, the creature could see many healthy and peaceful animals live there lives as well as some small golems with moss on them walking around slowly or just sitting down. But what most interesting things were in the north was a small mountain with a city onto its side as well as a waterfall coming out of it. Upon getting closer the firebird would notice that the city seemed to be made out of flawless marble and as in near perfect condition. But the closer got close, the inhabits of the city, seemingly all light-skinned elves noticed the bird as well. It wouldn't long after that arrows be fired at it, first as a warning and then if it didn't leave, to kill.

The bird, not being an idiotic familiar, promptly turned and started it's travel back towards it's creator and owner, soaring out of the way of the arrows that may seek to do it harm. On swift wings was it brought back to the petite woman, who was continuing to expand her circle around the house as the familiar landed on her shoulder. Looking over to it, she quirked an eyebrow. "Found something, have we?...Alright, let me take a look. Thank you for your service.". Holding her hand out towards the beast, it was 'sucked in' to the palm of her hand, what it had seen and learned flooding her mind. "Beasts...golems...city...got it. Well...if I'm going to get any information, civilization is always a good bet....that hike will take forever though, unless I cut down travel time.".

What would be the best way to accelerate her progress? A transformation would be wasteful, and a bad first impression on the city of elves. She also had to be careful not to damage the life or forest here, so nothing too large...another familiar of fire would work fine, seeing as how they normally shouldn't spread their blaze unless in combat, or they willed it...and for them to will it, she'd have to will it. All would work out. Holding her hand out at her side, tendrils of platinum fire ebbed out as it started to quickly coalesce into a sleek equine shape. If only she didn't have to turn right around and tell celise where she was going....an idea struck her then, perhaps she didn't have to go inside again?
Message Celise. I'm going to investigate a settlement, I'll be back soon. The door is emblazoned with a glyph, stay inside and all should be fine.. A few moments...nothing, then somewhat surprisingly, a reply. Yes ma'am. I'll await your return here! I'll get your room tidied up while you're out!. Good, that all worked out then. The newly formed horse pawing at the ground impatiently. "Right, right. We're off then, let me get on at least. We're heading north, top speed...and no burning down the forest.".

The familiar gave an impatient snort as she clambered on, a lead of fire working out of the sides of the beasts face and into her hands before they started off...slowly at first, but quickly picking up pace. There was a lot of questions running around in her head, and with luck, they'd get some answers. Why hadn't everything shut down, why had the entire scene shifted, and where the hell was she!?

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Commanders log #002

After somewhat freaking out for a few minutes within his own mind, standing rather still in front of the hundreds of NPC soldiers nearby. Peter's mind scrambled to search for an answer, this couldn't be seriously real? Yet his strongest NPC companions were actually moving their mouths while speaking to which was never a feature shown in the game. Yet he was now confronted with what appeared to be living beings, which was confirmed after one of the soldiers he shot had reacted. "Commander? Is there something troubling you?" Octavius had asked in his husky voice to which sounded a bit muffled with his gas mask on. Peter turned his head towards him and simply waved him off, "No I'm fine. For now I would much prefer to have this soldier heal that gaping wound of his with some medical magic. No use if he keeps hopping around with one good leg." Everyone however looked at each other and suddenly bursted out laughing as if he was seriously joking. However the only one that didn't laugh were both Peter and Helga to which she stood with her arms folded behind her back, with a rather unimpressed look.

"Oh Commander.....Pffff.....Sorry sorry you must admit that was quite the funny joke you have oh so graciously given us. But in all seriousness he does not need any healing as we are all capable of simply regenerating our flesh. Just slap him some meat and he'll be fine." The soldier with the rather large hole in his leg also chimed in with a frantic nod and thumbs up. Peter finally understood at this point that he wasn't really human anymore. He was actually embodiment of his character, he was an actual undead species. He was the Lord Commander of the Death Korp's Regiment, the war maniac who had led countless NPC's of his into the most brutal of guild battles and sacrificed so many to achieve victory. He wasn't sure how to feel about this, he rubbed his chin and pondered for a bit before finally deciding to take some action. "Of course your right, a simple jest was my intentions. But now it is time to kill the jokes. We need to go ahead and report to high command."

"Report to high command? I suppose you wish to speak to Supreme leader Vale then?" Peter nods in response and goes back to his militaristic nature. "Indeed Octavius but before that we need to establish some key things, how we address to each other. From this moment onward, you shall refer to me as either General Rommel or Rommel. I do not mind if you wish to address me in a more casual speech. Tho I also do not mind if you still wish to address me as commander. As for you two." He points to both Octavius and Helga, "Since none of my second in commands are present you both shall fill in those ranks. You both shall be given the ranks of Major-Generals and be assigned new responsibilities." The expression on Helga had shown to be surprised with Octavius showing excitement with how he was slightly shaking, it was somewhat odd to not hear helga speak. Yet Peter recalled that she was created to be the silent type. "You humble us with this promotion General Rommel! We shall accept this oh so graciously and will not fail you in keeping order and fervent zeal in our regiment!" The soldiers behind peter stomped their heels two times to celebrate the occasion.

"From this day forward! These two Majors will be my voice, my ears, and my eye's! Whatever they say, whatever they order, will carry the same authority and weight as mine. Are we clear!?" In unison the soldiers saluted and yelled "YES SIR!" Peter started to become more and more into this rather familiar feeling of authority. It reminded him of his time in the army, to wield the same power and respect he once had was now here. "Now our first state of business is to go up to the surface. With that being said I wish for my majors to assemble a small squad to ensure that when we leave for the surface that no trouble shall befall upon us." With that both his officers understood their objectives and immediately got to work. "Alright maggots! You heard the general, several of you shall be assembling a reconnaissance squad. Now we know you are all very very eager to go forth and take this task. However we can't send you all unfortunantely. So with that-" Octavius is interrupted by the sudden tug of Helga's hand, to which she gets him to lower himself down and allow her to whisper into his ear. A few minutes of whispering and Octavius stands tall once again and clears his throat, "Well it would appear that Major-General Helga has already in mind a few individuals to take this task! Step forward Unit #489-492!" Immedietly the distance thumping of boots could be heard quickly moving off. Eventually three soldiers presented themselves in front of Peter and his majors. The soldiers stood at attention and saluted and spoke, their accents were that of welsh. "Reporting! It is truly an honor to be requested for this mission!"

"Quite!" said the second soldier, "Indeed." Went on the rather cheery third soldier. Peter wasn't actually sure why these particular soldiers had the accents of welsh folks but he did recall that the vast majority of the soldiers in his regiment were randomly given different European accents. Peter simply sighed and informed his officers that he was going to his quarters. His two officers once again saluted him off until he left the room and wen't on to briefing the three soldiers and disbanding the regiment. As soon as the rest of the regiment were given the order to disband, they immediately ran off to begin preparations for the exploration of the surface.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A half hour passes since the assignment was given to the three welsh accented kriegs soldier. They had went on to reach one of the emergence escape ladders that led up towards the surface. Seeing it being dangerous to suddenly open the main entrance, the soldiers found it more safe to simply use one of these escape routes. They make their way up to the ladder and reach the hatch, to which the one leading had grasped onto the wheel of the hatch and begin turning it open. A hissing of air escaped the hatch and slowly opens outwards as the soldier pushed it. Slowly and cautiously the soldier pokes his head out and finds himself looking at a rather shabby looking hut. The three soldiers quickly climbed out and started to investigate the room they were in. It appeared that they were inside some sort of pantry with an assortment of rather questionable looking food that would seem to be way past their due time. However what caught their attention was a voice just outside the door of the pantry. The three soldiers looked at each other before checking their weapons and loading up. They slowly approached the doorway, finger on the trigger. Mind's ready for any sort of dangerous scenarios. The soldier leading the front slowly opens the door to see the horrific looking goblin and were just about to aim and possibly open fire but saw who he was speaking to and the three soldiers stopped in their tracks as they just stepped out. "Oh.....Odd suprise."

ManofManyRoles ManofManyRoles ChazGhost ChazGhost LostHaven LostHaven Damafaud Damafaud

1568373550366.jpeg

7cd694d36d0b3043072b2070cab151bc--traditional-games-krieg.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back