• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord: Another World OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's going well, crazy stuff as well calm normal stuff is happening. It's interesting dealing with multiple events going on across the continent but I got my method.
Azure Sky Azure Sky

It's going well, crazy stuff as well calm normal stuff is happening. It's interesting dealing with multiple events going on across the continent but I got my method.
Azure Sky Azure Sky
For the moment I am only interested in playing one character.

Not Nemo though.

It's a tough choice between Ergo, Hex, Ignis and Loreal. Ah, good times.

So what archetypes haven't really been done yet cuz looking over the sheets there are a ton.

Ummm, it may be simpler if you just throw ideas and tell if they been done or not so far. Also would you like a link to the RP's discord?

Creation/destruction
Pure creation
Pure destruction
7 sins/a specific sin
Alchemist/transmutater/fma style
Ultimate craftsman
Person trying to surpass their humanity
Elementalist monk (like avatar)
Ultimate swordsman or bowma
musician that uses their music to mentally manipulate people
Summoner
MagiTech based character
Telekinetic/control character
I've got more ideas if this isn't enough

Creation/destruction, Pure Creation, 7 sins/a specific, Ultimate craftsman, Elementalist monk, ultimate swordsman or bowman, Telekenitc/control all would work and I don't anyone has one for those archetypes yet.

Also, someone how you name the archetype of a large portion of the "bad guys", Magitech.

Creation/destruction, Pure Creation, 7 sins/a specific, Ultimate craftsman, Elementalist monk, ultimate swordsman or bowman, Telekenitc/control all would work and I don't anyone has one for those archetypes yet.

Also, someone how you name the archetype of a large portion of the "bad guys", Magitech.
Thanks! I'll get started on my character when I get home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back