• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord: Another World OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ahhhh sorry I went to cook and have dinner w my fam. I'll gladly make the head maid npc!

gotcha I felt like "take" was the more appropriate word but i was unsure~
I'm just writing up this wip now so i can pm and stuff as well. I'd say discord but the links both expired for this group so ive yet to join it.

Sorry to bring it up, but sadly that is what ChazGhost ChazGhost put on the thread.
Yes, I knew that. I mistakenly believed that since one of my compatriots had posted, we had the green light.

I really should have went with my previous idea of making the fantasy equivalent of a murderhobo group.

Yes, I knew that. I mistakenly believed that since one of my compatriots had posted, we had the green light.

I really should have went with my previous idea of making the fantasy equivalent of a murderhobo group.
In any case, sorry to break that on you.

Fair enough!
Just realized we're all in area 1, though that might be a massive area for all we know :D

If the discord link on the other pages of OOC expired let me know, if you want to join the discord of course.

Me trying to figure out how to write this post:
when-its-big-brain-time-yeah-this-is-big-brain-57354535.png

Run fast, or boost the soldier speed who is carrying you. Or maybe teleport or put a shield up if you can.

Hmm, trying to think of something more she could do seeing as she
is in a panicked state. I kinda wanna help Alevia out too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back