• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord: Another World OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Wildly swings leaf of Yggdrasil that has been compressed into a fkn frying pan with ferocity.
That was your best? This will be such an easy fight.

On a real level though, you want to work that into our characters? Their rivalry over who is the best wielder of World Disaster?

That was your best? This will be such an easy fight.

On a real level though, you want to work that into our characters? Their rivalry over who is the best wielder of World Disaster?
You could. I don't mind. The rivalry will feel one sided here tho, Edgelord likely won't give a shit. Not sure what Rein and Birbsie decide to do with it tho, I suppose they're fair game lol.

Faust will probably just smite Thot Druid with the power of death and then emote spam for 30 minutes straight. kek.

You could. I don't mind. The rivalry will feel one sided here tho, Edgelord likely won't give a shit. Not sure what Rein and Birbsie decide to do with it tho, I suppose they're fair game lol.

Faust will probably just smite Thot Druid with the power of death and then emote spam for 30 minutes straight. kek.
Poor, Simple, STUPID edge lord. You think her just a druid?

Too bad I can't make Ragna a World Disaster anymore as per the announcement in discord. That and birdman removing World Disaster from Cyrus's classes.

I'm interested so far. I do wanna join, but im going on vacation next week so i may be unavailable next thursday through the tuesday after. If that would get in the way i can avoid joining fully until after? if that would be okay.

You can join in once you back from vacation. It won't be too much of an issue dropping a person into the story.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back