• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord: Another World OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Big wip posted, but super faith boy got alotta faith stuff

I personally would love for you to join us. I even have an NPC that your guy could have created. Is there anything you want to know about the guild?
How do you imagine the general feel of the guild would be? I know i'm making my guy a heavy roleplayer... well, he turned into one, his name is odd to say the least(also to fufill some requirements to keep my options open)

How do you imagine the general feel of the guild would be? I know i'm making my guy a heavy roleplayer... well, he turned into one, his name is odd to say the least(also to fufill some requirements to keep my options open)
I personally feel like it would be a very good guild to be a roleplaying part of. In the game I believe they acted much like an army under my characters rule. She was the queen for lack of better words. Her reputation was the reason the guild took off like it did in the first place, so it stands to reason they would treat her like a queen of the guild. At least that's what I think.

I personally feel like it would be a very good guild to be a roleplaying part of. In the game I believe they acted much like an army under my characters rule. She was the queen for lack of better words. Her reputation was the reason the guild took off like it did in the first place, so it stands to reason they would treat her like a queen of the guild. At least that's what I think.
Sounds fun, he will likely snap to his roleplaying side to remain calm in the catastrophe of the game... not being a game anymore... But he is a very good advisor and can practically prevent any form of death...

Plus.. I plan to have his most powerful of powerful ability involve one hell of a stream of buffs.

Hero Creation! Coming soon to a hero to be near you~!

Sounds fun, he will likely snap to his roleplaying side to remain calm in the catastrophe of the game... not being a game anymore... But he is a very good advisor and can practically prevent any form of death...

Plus.. I plan to have his most powerful of powerful ability involve one hell of a stream of buffs.

Hero Creation! Coming soon to a hero to be near you~!
Sounds like you will be one excellent member of the team. Shall I put you on the guild list?

Sounds like you will be one excellent member of the team. Shall I put you on the guild list?
certainly, prepare yourself for a faith caster of the highest order, and don't be suprised with how hard this little one can hit.

hes a war/battle cleric for a reason, and clerics can hurt hard to~!

certainly, prepare yourself for a faith caster of the highest order, and don't be suprised with how hard this little one can hit.

hes a war/battle cleric for a reason, and clerics can hurt hard to~!
That is perfectly fine. Could I just get a name for the guild sheet?

That is perfectly fine. Could I just get a name for the guild sheet?
since I'm not gonna be on a dinner plate I'll go with David Langley or in the game he shall be called RocketShambut of course he'll need to choose a real name once things are said and done huh...

since I'm not gonna be on a dinner plate I'll go with David Langley or in the game he shall be called RocketShambut of course he'll need to choose a real name once things are said and done huh...
If I may, in game names are often a refection of what the character is. So, you could name him something like Disciple?

If I may, in game names are often a refection of what the character is. So, you could name him something like Disciple?
true... guess i sort of tossed something out didn't i? oh well.

ClearConscience.

RegalLamb

Metatron?

hmmm... third being the literal voice of god, why not that.

true... guess i sort of tossed something out didn't i? oh well.

ClearConscience.

RegalLamb

Metatron?

hmmm... third being the literal voice of god, why not that.
Very well then. Evangeline welcomes Metatron to the Spirit Forest Syndicate.

when you go to put in a picture and it instead turns the page into showing it and you loose 5 paragraphs of progress.

metatron is done, praise be to jeebus.

I was thinking about asking Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse if I could join their guild actually
If you would like to join "Midnight's Lost Children" you're more than welcome to. I'm working on finishing the guild up as we speak so the full information on our dungeon, guardians, founding members, etc should be up soon. If you have any suggestions then inform me of them ASAP. If you do choose to join us, then welcome aboard and glad to have you!

That would be great! They have a very nice guild set up. Still waiting to see their character actually.
I just can't wait to see the leader of this guild known for having PKers.
The Infamous Vail, Player Killer Extraordinaire, should be up today or tomorrow. Currently debating some classes/builds around in my head until he feels right.

Anyways...
Final announcement before the RP begins on Friday.
Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Fenris Fenris EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Mena Mena Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia PlusUltra PlusUltra L Libero Damafaud Damafaud Ignem Ignem Orikanyo Orikanyo ThatOneProtag ThatOneProtag Birdsie Birdsie

First, thank you, everyone, who showed interested in this and joined.
Next, if you haven't chosen a starting area for your character or chosen a guild please do so before the RP begins (My current notes of who goes were are the bottom, guilds can be found on the other tab, and the post about starting area can be found on page 3 of the OOC. If you choose a guild to join you don't need to choose starting area as your character will start at the guild headquarters but if you don't join a guild please choice a starting area).
Next, this RP does have a discord server and all of you are welcome to join if you haven't already. While you don't have to join it, it would make doing these announcements easier.
Finally and most importantly, when the RP begins, it will begin moments before the shutdown of YGGDRASIL's servers, to give you guys a chance to post what your characters did in their final moments in the game (by last moments I mean you have one post to talk about there last moments in the game). Once those who want to post their character final moments in the game, I'll make a big post sending you all and your guilds (well the once the in the guild thread) to the new world. Note you can choose not to post your characters last moments in the game, and just post once everyone is sent to the new world. I just thought I give the option and it also gives me an idea of how noticeable there shift the new world is. If you're in a guildhall you may take you longer to notice that you're no longer in the game (Not long as you will feel a lot different but your immediate surrounding will be the same, as you are in your guild hall). If you're in the middle of a town, your transition to the new world could be a bit more trippy and noticeable that this is no longer the game or at least the area your characters are not the same as they were a few moments before.
Thank you for reading.
P.s- if don't finish your character (or guild) before the RP begins, you can still finish them and join in later once they are done.
1. The guild Spirit forest sysndicate (Evangeline (Fantasy Doctor), Snowdown (Fenris), Jyeen and something something(Plusultra), Metatron (Orikanyo)), and the freelance players Nori and Mallow (Spoiledbread), and Cobalt (Vasu34)

2. Midnight's Lost Children ( Unkown (Entitiy.Eclypse), Drevis (Damafaud), Fovos (Phobia)) and the freelance players Unknown (Mena), and Walker Zero and Corina (Dangriin)

3. No one

4. No one
If I made a mistake somewhere on this list, let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back