• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord: Another World OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Announcement
Fenris Fenris EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Entity.Eclypse Entity.Eclypse Mena Mena Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia PlusUltra PlusUltra L Libero Damafaud Damafaud Ignem Ignem

Once everyone character sheet is done and current guild in WIP is done the RP will begin soon after, or at the latest Friday. That is not what the main purpose of this announcement is though. The main purpose is for everyone to choice there character/guild starting location. Heres how it works below is four spoilers with a picture and a number. The picture is a hint as to what to expect from the area you'll start in. Those who are part of a guild can choose to just go along with there guild and start in it, but don't have to if you don't want. The guild creator choices which area the guild starts in but I do recommend they ask the other players that are apart of the guild there opinions as well when choosing the area to start in. Those who are not part of a guild can still choose to start in the same areas a guild is in, you'll be in another part of the area and not near the guild. If you have any question let me know.

latest
dcrjts7-574f639f-6b1b-47c2-84bd-d2cad8f6f722.jpg
Elves-Home-the-elves-of-middle-earth-7511160-1143-533.jpg
Thermopylae-painting.jpg

I agree with you, I think 2 is a little more compelling to me personally. So if you'd be alright with that then I think starting there would be enjoyable. Damafaud Damafaud

I mean that happen before you go to the new world unless you plan to do it for reason in the new world.

Fine with any really, since not enough information to really make a informed decision for me

I plan for my guild hall to be transported elsewhere though. Since Mallow would be outside when the transition happen, she will need to search for her guild hall later. Mallow will be mostly adventuring instead of lair managing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back