• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord: Another World OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I will make a last farewell party too so the guildless can join if they want too. Bring your gold because there will be gold bath.

PlusUltra PlusUltra I'd say submit it to me privately in a PM. Since it won't be available at the start and not near anyone, it won't count to the four guilds limit.
Gaius Danius Griinia Gaius Danius Griinia up to you man. If you get a couple of players to join it, then I don't see why it couldn't transfer over.
Also, love the idea of a gold bath, that will probably turn into an argument of whose gold is whose once the guild gets transferred over to the new world.

Hmm, it seems that I must make haste. Just when I thought my work for the evening had concluded, oh well. No time like the present to finish a design I suppose.

You can summit the guild as a WIP and keep working on it, without the worry of it not making it in time four guild limit.

=Last Farewell=

Hello, Mallow here. Let's all gather in the Stardust Meadow right before the server close. There will be villa burning and gold bathing. So bring it all and let's close this chapter with a bang!

A big wooden house, so a simple thunderstrike will lit it ablaze. It's a campfire, but bigger. If only YGGDRASIL has taste enabled we might also roast some marshmallows...

?My guild has magical hot springs and a hoard of one of a kind, top tier healing potions only my guild has access too. I WIN!!!!

I think Spirit Forest Syndicate would match my character well EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy any chance you have use of a lazy werewolf with ambitions of eventually founding his own merchant guild?

Also noted a few people had chosen the Stalker class, I was kind of assuming its more of a scout type class? Stay hidden and trail/ gather info on a target type of deal? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
I've decided to make a discord server for this RP. Note if you don't like using discord or can't use it for any other reason I will still make important announcements about the game both here in the OOC and not just on discord.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back