• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Overlord Alternative

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
[class=dualBorder]background: black; border: solid 4px gray[/class]
[class name=dualBorder state=hover]background: black; border: solid 4px gold[/class]
[div class=dualBorder]
Shizira
Alyssa Morrow

So command the wake of dreams
To restore the world, cut 'way the seams...

Alyssa had watched the onslaught of damage from her seat impromptu seat until she watched the thing seemed to stopped moving. She sighed heavily. How much HP did that thing have? Too damn much, that was certain. She was glad that everyone still seemed to be in one piece, though, even if Nemo had... a new, very attached friend. She looked about, taking in a goat-man's visible shock. Arching a brow, she smirked in amusement.

When Selvernas arrived with Nyamiko, another sigh escaped her lips, especially since their boss seemed to be looking straight at her and asking for reports. Hopping down from the worktable she sat upon, Alyssa made her way to stand beside her guild master. Anything less was rude in her eyes. Still, she got the gist of what their leader wanted, and continued with telepathically, activating message. "We got to the ruins, and got something of a battle for Oswald and Sanguis. Then we encountered a massive beasty, which turned tail and fled here via that." Alyssa took a moment to gesture to the massive hole the tentacle monster had initially erupted out from. "Said beasty also mutated a couple of times.... which is disgusting and intriguing, in that order in my opinion."

That more or less concluded her own report of the situation. Thinking on it for a moment, she added, "The creature also seemed more intelligent than its lessers." She briefly motioned to the smaller corpses as well as the one still attempting to nom on Nemo. The scene was rather comedic, but it was hardly a time to be leisurely about it. "It was probably a poor idea to chase the beast... For that, I'll take responsibility." She dipped her head in an apology. She had egged the creature on, which wasn't her forte in the first place, and that did lead them here, which could have easily sabotaged the efforts of the her fellow guild members. While unintended and luckily nothing unfortunate happened, it could have easily gone in a completely different direction.

Looking around, she noticed that all the guild members seemed to be present... well, with an exception of a certain blood thirsty lich. She decided to pay it no heed as she privately messaged her most maneuverable NPC. "Opal, I'm setting you to task."

"Aye, Mistress Shizira! What do you need?" came the excitable response.

"It seems like Sigvold is empty of all its...." She paused to think of what call her fellow guild members. Would the faerie dragon understand if she simply stated it that way? She sighed inwardly. With all this newness still, she hadn't thought of what to actually refer to them when talking with NPCs. It made her sigh inwardly. "Basically, all my cohorts are here with me. So I want you to take a gander around our stronghold and report anything amiss to me immediately."

What came next was...an odd cackle of sorts followed directly with, "You got it!"

Alyssa pinched the bridge of her nose before refocusing on the conversation (of sorts), thinking that her prudence was wise. They were still new here and to leave home with none of them there... It didn't sit well with the half-dragon. Of course, the tiny dragon she'd entrusted with the place's safety wasn't powerful. Far from it, in fact. But the thing was designed to be a trickster, which could be a decent enough deterrent. Or so Alyssa hoped.

-----------Opal....in Sigvold-----------

Opal rushed from the Wyrm Lair, cackling like a demented little creature. She'd, more or less, been given permission to have fun. Her butterfly-like wings pumped hard as she zoomed to look over Sigvold. Having often been confined to the Lair, she hadn't gotten to see much of the city that the mistresses and masters made (aside from the morning's excursion). It was exciting to see and from the height she gained, she could see everything from the Verdigris Grove to the Coliseum. It was a wonder to behold for the faerie dragon. She had to remember that she'd been given a task from her own mistress, however, and she made herself slow down and take in more than just the spectacle of the city. She looked at the people and the streets. Good gods, why was this place so BLOODY BIG?? It was going to take forever to scout this place. She hoped she'd be able spot anything 'amiss,' as Mistress Shizira put it, so she could do a good job and fulfill her creator's wishes.

So obtain the fate you sow
On this path, be weary friend and foe...
Petroshka Petroshka Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow @A-i-D-ee-Crisis Astralworks Astralworks ChazGhost ChazGhost ThePerpetualShadow ThePerpetualShadow
Dante Verren Dante Verren HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Mekuto Mekuto Azure Sky Azure Sky
[/div]

Last edited:
It escaped, didn't it? Kafka hit her forehead with her fist lightly, before taking a proper look at the aftermath of the battle. But, there was something else bothering the forest spirit more than the thing escaping (most likely underground, the one thing she forgot to count on) - that bizzarity was there again, floating about in the deepest crevices of her mind, donning its provocative grin. But, on its own it was overwhelmed by something different; an oxymoronic desire... to kill all such desire. To completely lose the sense of self, so that a better mind may bloom. To - wait a second. At last landing outside the village, she'd speak aloud without even realizing so.
"What a stupid proposition."
Hopefully, no one took anything from that, that'd be awkward. Just moments after, the boss came flying down from the heavens, everyone's here then. That'd be real annoying if someone was to attack the city right now.

Kafka would throw the two new arrivals a single wave, before continuing to be lost in thought. This village is the only form of civilized society around, is it? Not too impressive, but there will surely be more with some more searching. Right now an important thing would be to examine the reactions of these denizens to such raw power, that should help to establish the general powerlevel around these parts, knowledge important for the guild.

Now hold up again, since when is she the-
The spirit's internal monologue would be interrupted by a tele-message, bringing her at least slightly back to the "real" world.

Golly, her hair is quite the mess...

Drix

As Drix was punching, kicking, and generally just burning the small spawnling he didn't notice the big one escape. As Drix picked up one with one hand he turned to the others and saw the big one escaped. "Hey were the big guy go? I thought you guys had it?" Drix said before setting fire to the creature in his hand and burning it until it died. Then came Nyamiko who flew in to help or that what Drix assumed. "...Well my team got in contact with the village chief... learned a few valuable things... I'll tell more of that in detail later... and then he began to explore the village when a giant monster called a spawnling I belive attacked... We began fighting it and once it started creating smaller spawnling I focused on... well burning the living hell out of them..." Drix mentaly said to tell Nyamiko as he dropped a the charred remains of a spawnling.

Seeing the threat had mostly passed they all headed back to there tables. They checked to see if any of there good were damaged and began making their stations look neat once more. Once they accomplished that they smiled and when back to run there tables, like nothing happened at all.
Petroshka Petroshka

Seeing that the battle had come to an end, the colossal titan of pure ice, began to rapidly shrink, layers of blue glacial ice blowing away in a nonexistent breeze. After several seconds, Fabian stood in it's place looking completely drained and fatigued. "Granuaile... Get the sick and wounded to Sigvold now..." He grunted, pulling a potion from his satchel. Downing the contents in a single pull, magic and relief filled the Frost's body, his stance visibly relaxing a bit. The Ice Sprite he had ordered gave a quick salute, before flitting over to the makeshift hospital, only to exit moments later with the infirm. All the while, Fabian turned his attention towards his mistress and leader, lady Selvernas.
"Pity the abomination escaped, mistress." He had simply said, nodding in greeting to the two, before once again in his usual style, cut straight to the point. "Will you require my services ma'am, or am I free to return to Sigvold to begin construction of the array?"

Petroshka Petroshka Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow @A-i-D-ee-Crisis Astralworks Astralworks ChazGhost ChazGhost ThePerpetualShadow ThePerpetualShadow
Dante Verren Dante Verren Mekuto Mekuto Azure Sky Azure Sky

In a brilliant display of violence the battle came to a rather disappointing end. The spawnling after taking so much damage for such a long time managed to burrow underground and dig away from the battle, what a terrible display for the guild. Sighing heavily he slung his bow over his shoulder and looked up into the sky to see the guild leader Selvanus coming in for a landing. Thinking back to the ruins when they first engaged the creature Oscar considered himself lucky that they had driven it to the rest of the guild. Just like what he was worried about that thing had to have been a raid boss. A very tough raid boss as well if they couldn't kill it with this many members.

Walking over to the group that was now forming around the guild leader he arrived just in time for her to ask for reports. He remained quite as Shizira, Drix, and Fabian gave their reports. Knowing what had transpired at the ruins he payed extra attention to what Drix was talking about. Apparently he had managed to establish a friendly relationship with the village, that was probably for the best. Turning around he looked at the village for more than a second for the first time. It wasn't bad looking though from the look on it's denizens faces they seemed awestruck by his fellow guild members. Maybe they knew what those ruins were? He could ask them later.

Nyamiko
Village of Ice, Villagers of Steel I
"Well, how are we going to go to the vill-AAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Nyamiko squealed in shock and mild fear as she clung onto Selvernas for dear life. Flying, the one thing she isn't used to. No being able to feel solid ground beneath her scared her but she had other things in mind. Namely, her ego.

"Sel. Promise me you won't tell the others I squealed and I'll promise to not try to kill you in your sleep."

---------------------------------------
Having arrived in the village, a few things came to Nyamiko's mind. For starters, Niiko was right when she mentioned lots of ice. The village's ramshakle walls were replaced with gleaming walls of ice, recognizable as being the handiwork of Insomnia's resident blacksmith, Fabian. The next thing she noticed was how battered her companions looked. Next to Selvernas in her impeccable armour and her own spotless black set, they looked like they had been through hell itself. Well, if Niiko's report is to be believed anyway, they might as well have been. 'A regenerator... Looks like the only way to stop it is to either stop the regeneration or to kill it in one shot... Well. I can't do that.' Nyamiko mused as she observed the damage done to the surroundings, a small smirk hidden behind her faceplate as she noticed someone being missing. Too bad then. Her attention was called back when Selvernas casted a multi-target Message spell. Nyamiko took that time to scan her surroundings as she sat on a charred remains of a spawnling and listened to the others give their reports on the situation.

"Well congratulations everyone. You managed to chase it away at least. That's commendable enough." Nyamiko said through the use of the group Message. She was busying herself with tracing the mayhem caused by the large beast as it escaped. The whole time she was busy pondering on what kind of beast will just go all out just to end up retreating. Was it in its nature? Is it intelligent? Or did it have something controlling it? Maybe that's why it able to give her level 100 guildmates a harsh time but not go full out in destroying the village? Various thoughts flood through her head and each one is crazier than the last but she stopped. Why should she care? She's not going to see this area for a week or maybe even longer anyway.

"I'm going to take a look around. Call me if you need me." Nyamiko notified the others before getting up from her makeshift chair and started to follow the trail left by the beast towards the hole it made in its escape. Knowing that Niiko should still be observing she snapped her fingers and pointed downwards. In about 3 seconds, Niiko and Sanzo materialized a short distance away, bowing to their Creator and Mistress.

"Niiko. Come here." Nyamiko ordered, the kitsune Miko let out a quiet gasp of fright as she slowly came close. To her surprise and delight, Nyamiko started to pat her head. "Good work. You performed everything admirably."

"T-T-T-Thank you Mistress!!" Nyamiko squealed in delight as Nyamiko's patting. Chuckling at the delight her NPC showed, she turned to face Sanzo. "So. How was babysitting duty?"

"Nothing too bad, Mistress. The other Grand Lords performed.... Admirably if I need to be polite. Pity about Lord Greer." Sanzo politely answered his beloved Mistress's questions and was glad when Nyamiko let out a small chuckle.

"Pity not the Fools. You won't have enough pity in the world to cover them all." Nyamiko said, smirking as she continued patting Niiko who was starting to be giddy with delight at being patted.

Petroshka Petroshka Dante Verren Dante Verren Nastarial Nastarial ThePerpetualShadow ThePerpetualShadow HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Azure Sky Azure Sky Mekuto Mekuto ChazGhost ChazGhost Astralworks Astralworks @A-i-D-ee-Crisis

Rex was forced to back off of the large creature to avoid being hit by his allies massive attacks. "Tch, and I was the one they were concerned about," he spoke softly as he canceled his buffs and reserved himself to watch the battle. For a moment it seemed to him that his guildmates were trying to outdue eachother. Other than crushing the skull of a lesser Spawnling that leaped at him, he simply watched the battle unfold.

Suddenly the creature made its escape Rex felt like they had drawn the attention of something of considerable power and ability. He pushed that thought out of his head and looked down to the dead Spawnling before him. "Let's see what you can do," [Create Undead] Rex evoked the skill as he held his hand above the creature with his palm turned upwards. A black liquid welled up through his glove and pour down from between his fingers. It was the consistency of thickening blood and a shade of black that seemed to mock light's feeble attempt to reveal it's secrets. The liquid repulsed the living, as if it's very presence was an affront to all that was alive.

As soon as the liquid came into contact with the creature it began to engulf it, within moments the Spawnling was a churning mass off darkness. The mass floated off the ground and began taking a shape, then the liquid shrank away revealing a new being.

42aea8035e0d4f5cee928577066b1a78.jpg

It's myriad of milky white eyes scanned the surroundings lingering for a moment of the villagers. The eyes locked onto them like a predator honing in on its prey, however some invisible chain held it in place.

Rex could feel this creature tethered to him, it's presence and if he focused on it he could get a sense of its mind. It felt almost like an extention of himself, Rex considered this as he then focused his attention on the other tether he held, the Undead Vulture, it was still at Sigvold but even at that distance it was only a thought away. He wondered if this was common for all summons or if his commander classes enabled even greater control. Returning his thoughts to the situation at hand he ordered the Undead Eye to go into the woods and ensure that none of the Spawnlings remained.

Petroshka Petroshka

Nemo & Co

A report, huh?

"We did our best!" Nemo said. And his report ended there. Meanwhile, Selvernas looked at him strangely. Well, he could understand, his report was so... Oh, she was looking at the spawnling. The creature was still trying to chew on him with what was left of its teeth. Nemo continued to pat it.

"You shouldn't bite the arm that loves you." Nemo talked to it on a calm and kind tone. "But it is fine. I forgive you." As he said that he lifted his arm with the spawnling barely clinging to it. "Let me hug you." And he did. Nemo hugged the creature tightly, until its insides burst out of its mouth. Then he let it go and its lifeless body fell on the ground with a thud.

"That creature will most likely return. And if there are more, we need a team of debuffers, healing nullifiers, and heavy DPS to kill them swiftly. I belive we were a tad disorganized in our approach." He said afterwards, pretending that what he did to the spawnling never happened. All of a sudden he started looking around and even checked the acid hole.

"Ah, Greer really died." For some reason, it didn't affect Nemo much. Probably because of his karmic alignment. He wasn't as ...emotional as before.

Meanwhile, Pandemona approached the villagers again, trying to conversate with the wulvers, mainly. "Are you...afraid of us?" she asked, bluntly. She was merely curious though, and didn't really care if the answer was yes or no.

@A-i-D-ee-Crisis ChazGhost ChazGhost HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Nastarial Nastarial Dante Verren Dante Verren ThePerpetualShadow ThePerpetualShadow Petroshka Petroshka Astralworks Astralworks Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Last edited:
Kafka would suddenly be brought from her trivial ponderings by a display of gore a few feet away from her. The spirit couldn't help but to behold it with a slight smirk across her face, as her guildmate presented a prediction, if you can call it that.
"Yep, we'll have to face this thing again in the future, surely. But here I propose that we don't waste our strength trying to kill it, for all that I know, these fiends can regenerate themselves from just a pool of blood. Instead, we should secure and contain them. Not only will they prove to be great stressballs for some of our more... bloodlusty companions, but they'll also be great for spell and weapon testing."
That'll be a whole lot of work, but then again, it should hold at least some benefits. Ugh, benefits... just having these things anywhere near the Grove will serve as a putrid stain upon the mind.

No, no. Shut up.

A clouded judgment is a faulty one, capture just makes more sense. Kafka took one more look at the village, the inhabitants and the overall state of things. This...
Now turning heel, she spoke again, this time with a rather flat tone, devoid of any interest towards the situation of the main subject of her next statement.
"As for these people, once we drain them of all useful information, it will be in our best interest to start their exploitation, before ultimately finding someplace more favorable. As it seems, on their own, they won't hold much value to us. But that is just... a thought."

Letting her eyes fall upon the sky, she'd return to light ponder.
Was that a bit too brash?

Day 2

Naho village

Caveria looked around the village as everyone reported in, craters scorch marks and all types of destruction laid all around making her wonder if what they had fought warranted this kind of destruction. "i see..." she guessed the creatures in this world were stronger than any of them had initially thought, luckily everyone seems to be okay and not particularly injured at all, well mostly everyone, looking around she couldn't find certain someone. "wait, wheres sanguis?" As soon as she asked that though rex decided to cast some necromancy which made her cringe, the thing was disgusting and mildy worrying. "Rex, dont forget about the villagers..." sighing she looked at everyone, "well aside from Sanguis it seems everyone okay thats a plus side anyways."

Then she looked at the people she addressed one by one, "Shizira." giving her a soft smile that slowly turned to sadness. "you did a good job but perhaps think before you act next time? and be more careful, please." she gave her information another thought. "Maybe the villagers here would know a thing or two about the ruins that maybe we wont be able to find out about ourselves?" she gave the idea a quick thought then turned her attention to the next person, "And Drix good job on defending the village im sure you got some good info." giving him a quick thumbs up before responding to Fabian. "Dont you need your Large Citrines?" Shaking her head she gave an annoyed look. "just, do whatever you can, within reason." her tone on the last two words were slightly agitated. "No Kafka."

pinching her nose at the rest of of responses she had, Caveria sighed, you'd think their humanity was disappearing or completely disappeared... Shaking her head at the thought she walked into the village and after a quick talk with Drix, found out who the leader was. Talking to the man she helped clear a few things up with him and gotten the gist of everything that had happened. For everyone in the village, the whole experience felt so surreal, and yet it happened. But a single thought ran throughout each and everyone of them. "These people are dangerous" The thought was further justified at the large floating flesh eyeball that rose from the corpses of spawnlings which signified one thing. Necromancy.

Roundup
After the whole debacle at the village Caveria sent off nyamiko down south, fabian to start construction on his array and everyone else had free reign to do what they wanted but if it involved the guild they would have to ask for permission first. As the night passed by no spawnlings showed up fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it, aside from the odd pair of eyes or two in the dark the village was quiet and peaceful. Although some of the villagers were still in shock mostly still due to the largest spawnling they'd have ever seen, the new strangers simply piled ontop of that. Sall and the rest now debate whether or no to stay or to flee to the empire down south with the argument being the strangers saved us and they are dangerous

Day 3

Naho Village

Sall and the minotaur Tenn waited for the strangers to come back again by the gates of what was originally naho village, they would direct them to where the town was and tell them how they should act.
"These strangers."
"hm?"
"unusual are they not?"
"indeed"
"have you came up with a decision yet?"

"i have not"
"hm."
Once the strangers tasked with going north came they would tell them that magic will make them suspicious, and by all means avoid necromancy. They would also need to respect the prime authority there lest they wanted to be viewed as suspicious and spies. The people from the empire who simply wanted to help had been scrutinized in the past even though they simply were there to assist. Either on their own volition for money or good will, or from the government to either help stop the spawnlings from going further south or to gather information.

Dante Verren Dante Verren Nastarial Nastarial ThePerpetualShadow ThePerpetualShadow HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Azure Sky Azure Sky Mekuto Mekuto ChazGhost ChazGhost Astralworks Astralworks @A-i-D-ee-Crisis

Ioavollr
The Armory of Selvernas

Caveria had to get away from it all for a few moments, so she used her secret teleportation pad hidden somewhere within Ioavollr that would let her teleport to a set location, no one knew where the location of this teleportation pad was except her and akudez(she was created there). Previously most of the guild leaders wouldve also known about it but they're long sense gone leaving the knowledge only to her. Sighing she slowly walked to it and teleported out of ioavollr to a place deep below the city of sigvold. Normally it would be close to impossible to access or even find the place if one had the random idea to check below them, but they could trace the magic downward if they catched anyone at the right time.

After teleporting into the dark room with a flash of blue light Caveria collapsed on the floor. "The stress is really getting to me" Smiling, and getting up Caveria waved her hands, [Flare] a orange aura enveloped her hand and slowly braziers lit up one by one quickly showing how large the room reall was. In a space that was comparable to Ioavollr's bottom floor were shelves and racks completely filled to the brim with divine and legendary class weapons armor and various other items neatly strewn throughout the building. There was a path for one to follow via red carpet and Caveria walked down the long path. When the braziers finally met the middle of the structure it showed the crossguard of a massive red sword with an almost ruby like gemstone held in the middle.

When Caveria laid her eyes on it a smile crept up on her face and almost running up toward it she stopped at the edge of the floor she was on, looking down the braziers havent lit up everything yet making it hard to see just how large the structure was yet. But she knew it rivaled Ioavollr's height. The sword was all etched in markings that she herself couldnt read but it was mostly fluff the devs threw on it with Scandinavian words, the thing had been chained so it could stand (relatively) upright and it almost pulsed with an orange glare. Back in Yggdrasil she never got the chance to use it to its fullest extent ever since she had gotten it, but something within her wished she had an appropriate opponent to use it on.

As the braziers reached the bottom a platform extended in front of Selvernas stopping a few meters below the crossguard and she walked toward it slowly, peering down she saw that the tip of the sword rested on a large pile of ash, and each floor that was below the first was identical to each other. Throwing her focus back on the sword she placed a hand on the blade, remembering the first time she had earned it after a guild raid on one of the toughest bosses in the game. But this time she could feel every scratch mark and word that was etched into it, for that brief moment, Caveria forgot about her stress.

Southward
As Nyamiko went further south the temperature started to warm up and snow faded from the dense forest, natural wildlife started to become commonplace with deer warily looking out for predators and hare eating what they could find. A cold brush of wind coming from the west would carry a faint scent of saltiness with it every now and again. In the distance a small trail of smoke could be seen rising into the sky only to dissipate once it reached enough height, if the smoke was man made it didnt seem they were trying to hide.

Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Ioavollr
Front Steps

After the battle at Naho Village, Fabian had quickly returned to The Great Forge and set all the denizens to work on the city wide array. All through the night they worked, hammering large ingots of Orichalcum and Black Bronze, into the pedestals that would be scattered throughout the city, all the while Fabian Inlaid, and carved the runes needed to make it function. Despite his Request for large Citrines, he had a large supply of the rare quartz based gemstone, all shaped and engraved by the guild's very own Shizira.

Standing before the Master Pedestal, Fabian sent out a guild wide message to gather his guildmates for the activation of the Array. "Please assemble at the steps of Ioavollr. The Array is about to be activated" He sent out with a mental command. His two Companions stood beside him, well Granuaile stood, Eins the ever adorable Cabbit sat upon the Frost's shoulder, trembling with excitement.

"Mein Herr Fabian, Vill juu active zee array zoon? Zee Anticipation iz kill me!" The diminutive Companion asked, his accent making the Frost Chuckle. Reaching up, Fabian scratched behind Eins' ears.

"Soon my friend. We are just waiting for the others to join us. The plant should be here quickly knowing her. She want's this thing active as soon as possible like everyone else."

latest

Azure Sky Azure Sky Mekuto Mekuto ChazGhost ChazGhost Astralworks Astralworks @A-i-D-ee-Crisis Petroshka Petroshka Dante Verren Dante Verren Nastarial Nastarial ThePerpetualShadow ThePerpetualShadow

[class name=dualBorder state=hover]background: black; border: solid 4px gold[/class]
[div class=dualBorder]
Shizira
Alyssa Morrow

To restore the world, cut 'way the seams..

Alyssa inclined her head in apology again at the mild chastisement. It was the reaction she expected. Satisfied with what all they had done, she headed back to Sigvold, namely to aid Fabian with his array. Of course, the work had taken odd hours, but it had been relaxing to do some hands-on work. Afterward, she went on to collect Opal, who reported to not having seen much. They then retired for the evening.

The next day, Alyssa lamented her arrow quantity. With a groan, she left the Lair with farewells given from three of her draconic NPCs. With a sigh and frown, she had to deviate from her initial plan to pause and message the missing creature. "Opal, where are you?" Giggles and a gasp was the only response she got. Thoroughly annoyed, she used Locate Familiar. It was a simple skill and luckily, her NPCs all counted as familiars, due to her beast-master class, plus creator perks. With a bead on the damnable creature, she set out to retrieve the fae dragon. In the meantime, she got Fabian's mass message to join him at Iðavöllr's steps. She join him soon enough, along with everyone else, but first things first.

She found Opal a few streets away from the steps everyone was supposed to meet at... pranking some other NPCs with illusion spells to make them see others as images one would find in those silly mirrors some carnivals had. Some were taking it well and others seemed annoyed by it. "Opal, bring your scaly ass here. Now." The tiny dragon timidly perched herself on the half-dragon's shoulder. "Apologies, ma'am..."

"End the spell. You and I are going to a long talk later..." Alyssa somewhat regretted making her a trickster with such a playful personality. The spell was shut down and she made her way join Fabian. It was a short walk, which did nothing to aid Alyssa's mood. She marveled at the finished product when she approached the steps. "Nice to see it all put together," she greeted. "I don't suppose I could ask you or your boys to replenish my arrow supply? I went through quite a bit with that, um... spawnling, I believe it was called, yesterday."

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest
[/div]

Lord Adorable
Church of Maria

"Creator.......I pray to you for I bear many questions. I do not believe that you have forsaken us, but with each passing day of your absence I grow wary.....I have followed your strict orders and have protected the church and her holiness's monument and all other importance. However I cannot help but believe that I have more of a sacred duty of spreading the word of our holy cause. To serve and protect the weak. To live and die for a honorable cause.....Is it is selfish of me to request such an act? I suppose not but whom can i be told that it is not?"

Adorable looks up to the vast stain glass depicting 5 of the members who had aided in the construction of the church. It had also depicted what appeared to be small tales depicting these heroes and there journeys against the horrid evils that had plagued on the guild and the weak. Adorable sighs and continues on his prayers.

"If you find it for my fate to stay at my post then I shall not protest no longer, if however there is a new mission that you wish of me to take.......Send me a sign."

With that he pauses for several moments and takes the silence as his answer. He arises from his kneeling position and turns to face the rest of the room. An unsettling silence brings the NPC with utmost sadness as it had been many months since anyone other then the servants and few guardians have come to use these rooms. He takes a big sigh and starts to head out the room while making loud thumping sounds from wearing his purging boots. As he exits out the door he is immediately met with one of the pastors, a rather tall old human man who wore all black and had a little wooden cross dangling around his neck. He had also seemed to carry a leather book with a skull symbol on it.

"Aaaaaah Lord Adorable, I see that you have once again used my chapel room again. I do hope the creators absence has not caused you go under the weather?"

"I do not see how the unfortunate absence of our father would create a puff of clouds to fall upon my head and rain down on me. That is illogical and ridiculous to think that I would allow myself to get wet that easily while being indoors."

The pastor seemed to be a bit dumbfounded for a minute before shaking the answer out of his and responding with "Of course, forgive me." Adorable then continues on his path to head towards the entrance level and to oversee the other servants. Along his long walk he takes notice of the beautiful scenery of the city from the large stained windows nearby. He takes it in and focuses on what is in front of him as he could've sworn that approximately 2 minutes ago he had stomped over a poor servant. Nonetheless he had made his way to the main entrance room. So far all the servants who continuing there normal routine. Cleaning, scrubbing, reading, and quietly chattering amongst themselves. One small group of young nuns appeared to converse about a fanfict that one of them had created in.......Oddly specific details about the creator in which Adorable had immediately regretted to bear word of and went ahead and scorned them. They of course repeatedly apologized for their indecency and went on to report to their assigned pastor. Adorable turns his head towards the vast metal entrance doors. Hoping that maybe his silence wasn't the answer, but a long paused ensued and again no other answer but silence.​

Last edited:
For the next few days, Kafka attended her Grove. As she found out on the day of her return, the water obtained from the Grove Heart's proximity was capable of keeping the plantlife well, even in the slightly extreme weather. And so, all the spirits were soon issued to utilize this fact and keep all of the Grove up and running proper. For the head caretaker though, more focus was put towards thinking than actually doing her job...

Walking around the Grove in thought, Kafka pondered those two words of her guildmaster. Which proposition were they aimed towards? And the way they left her lips, as if a maiden was asked adate by an unaccomplished brute. Was it because she had a better ideas? Perhaps these people were not even worthy of exploitation? It couldn't possibly be that Selvernas would refuse effective means because of... Well, if that is indeed the case, certain steps will have to be take...n-
Stupefied by her own thoughts and interrupted by a sudden message, the spirit stumbled towards one of the Grove's many ponds and crash-landed into it in a display of walking incompetence. For a few minutes, she'd just lay there, partially submerged, embarrassed to show her face to the rest of the spirits again, after such a shameful display. Eventually, the remembering of the last received message would force her into standing up and teleporting away. Still dripping water like a cloud, brewing morning dew, she'd make her way slowly through the city.

Looking around, it would only now actually hit her just how many necks there will be to feed. Every street, every house, now teeming with breathing, independent creatures. Most of the bigger districts are industrial in nature, or based on some sort of commodity. The Grove is one of the only true suppliers of anything flat, alone, it can't support an entire city state, can it? The native lands will have to be exploited for resources, that's for sure, so if anything, the surrounding forest shall be claimed and transformed.

Soon enough, the spirit would find herself a few dozen meters away from the Spire, as she came closer, she'd lett out a dry cough, throwing the people already assembled an acknowledging nod, before approaching closer.

There's a lot of things that'll have to be done after this...

Drix

After the event at the village Drix head back to the city with his golems. Once home Drix had his golems head off to report to Ebony what they had collected as trade for some of the good they brought. In the end they didn't get much but it was start of a possible business relationship with the local villages. After that Drix headed off the his home in the district and quickly went to sleep. The next Drix began getting things in order to head out once more to village, though with his merchant golems he requested Ebony to assemble some golem with fighting calibrates with them.

"As you wish Mr.Drake" Ebony said giving a bow to her master. "Though with golems I think it would be wise to send the twins with you as well... And perhaps some other fighters." Ebony suggested, as she heard reports from the merchant golems what Drix faced yesterday.

"If you believe they are need sure, but make sure but only twins and one or two other people. I don't march an army across the place, I just need some back up. And who knows if those ugly bastards will attack the city." Drix stated. Then after saying that the message from Fabian went out. "I just got a message from Fabian. I have to head out now, I'll leave today preparations in your hands." Drix said before heading off to the steps of Ioavollr. He got there in time to hear Alyssa ask about replenishing her arrow supply. "If Fabian can't, I'm sure I have enough arrows in my shops to help you out" Drix said walking up the steps...

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Nastarial Nastarial

After Drix left Ebony organized some golems to began get things done for today explorations before she went off to get some additional help for her master. Ebony equipped a charm to weaken holy magic and allowed her to enter area she would not normally be able because of her demonic race as she headed to the Church of Maria. Ebony remembered hearing about the stronger fighter left to gaurd the church and Ebony figured they would be suitable soldiers to help protect her master from the spawnling. Once at the imposing building Ebony studied the door for a moment before pushing it open. Ebony looked around inter of the entrance impressed by it's craftsmanship. Then as she looked around she notice the large man, Lord Adorable she assumed from the rumors she had heard of the church. "Excuse me, do I have the honor of speaking to Lord Adorable?" Ebony asked looking over to the large man.

general ostruppen general ostruppen

Lord Adorable
Church of Maria

As Adorable had just decided to leave to his living quarters, he suddenly heard the entrance door creak loudly. He quickly turned to face the newcomer with a slight look of caution. Everyone within the room had all turned there heads to the door and were excited but were somewhat disappointed as it had turned out to be Ebony, one of Lord Drakes servants. In front of Ebony stood the head of the church, Maximilian XXII. Who was still in his morning garments and having his pointy pope looking hat and morning coffee in his hands. "*Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurp*........I did not expect that we would receive any visitors (Especially daemonic people), but if you are here to see our glorious creator he is but unfortunately not present." As he finished speaking Lord adorable had appeared next to him and rested his hand on the pope's shoulder. "I believe she is here to speak to me holy father."

Maximilian bows his head to Adorable and then looks to Ebony and does the same, "Well in that case I shall take my leave, have a blessed and glorious day. Praise the holy creator!" With that Maximilian leaves to somewhere quiet in order to finish his coffee. Adorable looks to Ebony with his usual stern face, "If I were to guess the reasoning for your coming, I would say that your master has a request of sorts that involves me personally. Am I correct?"

ChazGhost ChazGhost

Among the guards who stood watch on the town's Northern wall, one was considerably better armored than any of the others. A young man in full plate, bearing markings different from the other soldiers and wearing an ornate saber at his waist. Upon the banners of his regal armor was a distinct crest. That of a lance crossed by two swords, entwined by rose thorns which culminated in a blooming rose right in the center of the image. His helmet sat upon one of the wall crenelations, facing inwards at a slight angle. One with an easily amused imagination might think it to be watching as its owner passed back and forth in front of it. The young man's icy blue eyes shifted quickly from point to point while he paced back and forth, listening to another nearby soldier deliver a long winded report. His golden blonde hair rustled a slight bit in the chilly breeze, causing him to stop for a moment, that bright gaze of his turning Northward.

"Sire?" The soldier had finished his report a few moments ago, and spoke up after an unusually long period of silence from the young man in plate. He was always so snappy to respond, it was almost unnerving when he didn't. "Good work Sergeant, you're dismissed." The short lived silence was broken soon enough. With a nod the soldier saluted and walked off, quickly moving to attend to his duties. The Captain abhorred inaction after all.

Captain Arcturus Avenza went back to pacing, the news of the latest report fresh on his mind. Back and forth in front of his helmet, back and forth. Only a short time he'd been posted to that Northern border town and already he was dissatisfied. The foul things that assaulted his wall by night were simple, mindless creatures. So unaware of their own situation that they never bothered to even avoid skewering themselves on his men's blades. That's if they were ever even able to survive the many bolts of his archers and breach the Northern wall. Where many other men might've grown complacent in the predictability of the enemy, Arcturus had quickly become bored. Every day was a day of waiting for the enemy to attack. Every night that the enemy came was the same tired onslaught with the same tried and true tactics. Soon enough he'd begun looking for ways to fill the time, make something useful out of the monotonous posting. Every day he ran the entire company through drills, making absolutely certain they were at the top of their game. It wouldn't do for his men to become complacent on a border posting. Well, the entire company aside from the cavalry. Figuring that shock troopers wouldn't be particularly effective against a mindless foe, Arcturus had taken to sending them outside the walls during daylight. Escorting traders, scouting, and ensuring the nearby roads stayed clear of bandits and other such criminals. It wouldn't do to have the town's trade cut off by opportunistic miscreants. Still, drills and patrols weren't quite enough. Merely treatments to prevent complacency and maintain the town's defensive capacity. The Captain wanted to do more. With his icy blue eyes staring Northwards, Arcturus Avenza thought. Pacing back and forth whilst he imagined what improvements might be possible over the course of his garrison.

Nyamiko
Journey South with Father
"Still nothing, Ichi?" Nyamiko asked, randomly scribbling on the communication scroll as she rode sidesaddle behind Ichi and wondering what expression Selvernas would make when she opened it to see a crude caricature of Niiko riding on a caricature of Go like a horse. Meanwhile, Ichi was busy keeping the horse on its course while making a quickly sketched map as they traveled. The pair elected to travel light, bringing only one horse and a couple of saddlebags to hold all their belongings. Their weapons were lashed on top of the small pile except for Ichi's Tsujigiri, which hung on his hip, and Nyamiko's Ko-Giri hidden within her simple kimono.

"Well, other than more animals, nothing much can be seen Aneue. I guess we are pretty much in the middle of nowh-" Ichi started before noticing a trail of smoke rising off towards the sky a short distance away. Based on how its a single sole trail and not a large plume, he can overrule the idea of it being a forest fire. It was the sign of human or otherwise similarly intelligent life. "Aneue, seems there is a sign of life ahead. Should we continue?"

"Of course. Its our mission to scout out the Southern Regions after all. Better get into character. Isn't that right, Otou-sama~?" Nyamiko giggled rather childishly as she gave Ichi a soft hug and nuzzled his back. Feeling the man shudder amused Nyamiko who sensed her loyal NPC's discomfort.

"R-Right you are Fuuko..." Ichi nervously chuckled as Nyamiko's hug on him tightened slightly. The pair continued on their journey, their steed's hooves leaving a trail on the soft snow beneath. It was barely 5 minutes when they came upon the source of the smoke, a small walled town in the distance. Pausing their journey, Ichi quickly filled in the details of the things he noticed on their ride and took time to make a mark on the map denoting the village's location. As for Nyamiko, she simply kept an innocent looking smile on her face as she 'stared' at the village's walls. Lightly tapping Ichi's shoulder, the man simply nodded and handed the map over to Nyamiko for safekeeping before continuing onward. Moving closer to the wall until they noticed their approach.

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue Petroshka Petroshka

Mikazuchi Niiko
Of Nuns and Knights
"Oooooh. This place looks fancy!" Niiko cheered as she approached Church of Maria, her wagging tail and bright grin giving away her excitement at visiting the place solo. Still, a part of her wondered about her Mistress's orders before she went off on a fun adventure with that big dummy Ichi. 'I am trusting you to help me check out all the DIstricts in the Guild. Do it once a week and try and probe a reaction from them. We're looking to see NPCs who might be showing wavering loyalty so start with the Lordless Districts first. I'll be back in a week or two.'

"Still... I wanted to be the one to go on fun adventures with the Mistress..." Niiko childishly pouted as she approached the door and gave it a few taps. "Hello? Anyone in?"

After a scant 5 seconds of waiting, Niiko decided to drop the formalities and do things her way. Pushing the door open with an impressive shove and walked in.

"Pardon the intrusion~" Niiko cheerfully announced her entry with a small giggle before looking around in awe at the construction of the interior. It was a vast difference from the homely but creepy feeling of Yoshiwara's labyrinthine hallways. The cavernous ceiling and halls were spacious and made Niiko feel smaller while the serious and almost holy aura calmed down Niiko a little. A part of her wondered if this holy aura was the reason Nyamiko dispatched her instead of Yonju or Sanzo but then again... Yonju would probably just stare at people before leaving and Sanzo would start asking the other NPCs weird questions like 'Why is Lady Nyamiko is better' or something like that.

"Right. I should get to work." Niiko quickly reminded herself before noticing the rather large man talking to what looked like a demon. Probably one of Lord Fabian's if her memory served her well. Quietly ambling towards the two, she gave them a cheerful wave and a smile. "Hello~ I'm Mikazuchi Niiko of the Yoshiwara Serving Crew. I've been sent here on Mistress Nyamiko's orders to check out the districts while she's gone."

general ostruppen general ostruppen ChazGhost ChazGhost

Ebony
Ebony simple shook her head at the pope as entered and left. She didn't really give much care the leader of religion in the city. Ebony was a demon after all and religions usually disproved of her kine. "Yes praise the creator." Ebony said humoring the man before focusing back on lord Adorable. "Your a bit right. While he did not request you directly, I am currently look for others to be his body guard of sorts on a danger mission. What I know is our city has been transported to a new land and Mr. Drake and other have been exploring the area around. And they found some dangerous enemies" Ebony said pulling out picture of a spawnling from her coat. "These creatures are spawnling, powerful regeneration creatures that are weak to fire that live in the surrounding area or that what I have heard from my master and our golems anyways. So to keep him safe I've taken on my self to recruit some powerful fighters, like yourself, to help my master explore the area, help villages in the area, and kill this unholy abominations" Ebony said addeding the last part to entice Adorable a bit. "So Lord Adorable what do you say to helping out my master on his mission, for good of the creator?" Ebony asked.

This was of course when Mikazuchi arrived. "I see. Well Ms.Niiko I'm Ebony, Mr.Drakes second of command in his district as well as supervisor for all his business affairs." Ebony said calmly as she turned to Mikazuchi.
Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow general ostruppen general ostruppen

Lord Adorable
Church of Maria​
Adorable listens to Ebony's request and leans down to the image of these fowl creatures that were known as the abominations. Indeed they were quite the unwanted and unsightly beings. He ponders with his hand stroking the bottom of his bearded chin. "I am happy to hear that I and my Chapter sons are requested. However I do not find comfort in leaving the church absent of my presence. Nonetheless I would be willing to summon my sons to aid your master and other tasks." Just then a small fox like girl had appeared, she seemed very joyous and energetic for a small being. "Greetings, and as I have stated to Ms. Ebony I will be happy to allow some of my chapter sons to-" Before Adorable could finish his sentence, loud music had abruptly started to play from above and came a descending group of musclebound helmet men.

1446675120423.gif

The three guardians had appeared in front of the group and began to flex a little. The one in the middle with hair seemingly flowing lavishly as if a gust of wind was present, had decided to speak out. "MMMMMMMmmmmmm. What do we have here? A beautiful shining moon and a bright energetic little sun. How cute." The one to the right of him also boasts out in excitement, "Why yes brother, little beauties have dared to enter our glorious creators hummmmmmble sanctuary." The last one just simply just cackles in delight while Lord Adorable looks at them with a somewhat depressing look. "Why have you shown your presence here?" The three guardians look at each other and flex again, "Surely the presence of newcomers would have of course alarmed us my Lord. We haven't received any new guests in OOOoooooh so long. I am sure that introducing ourselves wouldn't hurt anyone." Adorable simple pitches his nose and shakes his head in disappointment, "As much as your presence is uncomforting I do not see it harming anyone." The three guardians proceed to chuckle in unison, "Oh adorable adorable adorable. Still yet to comprehend such trivial things as usual. But anyways aside from a little joke, we have come of course to see the reasoning for these two to come. And do not worry, we heard....EVERYTHING."

ChazGhost ChazGhost Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Fabian looked over the growing crowd, a mix of NPC's and his friends standing before the great tower of Iðavöllr. The air was electric with excitement as Fabian prepared to activate the Array of Eternal Spring. Looing upon the pedestal, he could see the runes glow with the power of Iðavöllr, it's central core a glowing citrine rotating an inch above it's cradle. Everything was perfect, it's construction, the shape, even the runes carved into the Black Bronze and Orichalcum. A surge of pride filled the Frost as he Raised is right hand above the sphere of perfectly carved citrine, the tower's power radiating from it like a lit brazier. Without anymore hesitation, Fabian grasped the sphere pumping his own essence into it. The Runes blazed brightly before releasing a shockwave of magic, rapidly surging out and activating the other pedestals throughout the city. Within a moment, the air warmed, and plants that had begun to wilt from the cold sprang back to life. All ice and snow vanished from the city and the area around it, replaced with Greenery and warmth, the soil ripe for planting. Any Snow falling immediately melting, turning the light snowfall into a spring rain, it's drops creating a dull roar throughout the city.

Pumping more of his essence into the array, the air over and around the city rippling and distorting as a shield came into place. If there was anything threatening Sigvold, they would have a hard time getting in, or out now. Removing his hand, the Frost wavered, weakened from the magical drain before getting a hold of himself. "Each of you must infuse some of your essence into the array. This will allow you and others to pass through the barrier freely." He said, his voice ringing out over the gathered crowd. "You need to drain at the least 25% of your mana, for it to get a sample of your essence. My work here is done, and I must rest for a bit." The frost said staggering slightly to one of the stone steps, and plopping down, exhausted. "Shizue, As soon as you're done, I would like for you to begin planting some defenses please. And make them hungry"

Azure Sky Azure Sky Mekuto Mekuto ChazGhost ChazGhost Astralworks Astralworks @A-i-D-ee-Crisis Petroshka Petroshka Dante Verren Dante Verren Nastarial Nastarial ThePerpetualShadow ThePerpetualShadow

Drix

Drix applauded after Fabian activated the machine. "Now I don't have to wear this stupid coat in town anymore" Drix said excitedly about not have to worry about cold bothering his lizardman body. After Fabian explain they had to place some of there mana into the device, Drix head up the step to it. Drix placed his hands on near the device and transferred twenty-five present of his mana into the device. "And that should do it. Great job as usual Fabian. Now I'm off to get ready for exploring the area and hopefully help our new allies." Drix passing by Fabian on the way back to his district.
HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest

Ebony

"Well if your sons are powerful fighters then we should..." Ebony said before the entrance of three guardians. Ebony had an unimpressed look bordering on annoyed as the three began to talk. Taking a deep breath and sighing Ebony turned to Lord Adorable and proceeded to pretend like the three guardians were not there. "You were talking about your sons, right? As long as the powerful and respectable fighters I'm sure they will do well in helping Mr. Drake" Ebony said stressing the respectable part as she hoped the three weird men that appeared were not the same ones Lord Adorable was talking about. And if they were it would be a long day for her.
general ostruppen general ostruppen Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

[div class=dualBorder]
Shizira
Alyssa Morrow

To restore the world, cut 'way the seams..

Alyssa gave Drix an appreciative nod. "Thanks, I'll see about dropping by later on today," she told the lizardman before turning her attention to the growing crowd before Fabian activated his array. A wave of power and the snow turned into puddles and soft rain. A pleased sigh escaped her lips. The cold hadn't bothered her, but she was one that always enjoyed the twilight seasons over the harsher ones. She did arch a brow at the frost's instructions, and how he needed to take a breather directly after acted according to his own instructions. He hadn't mentioned that bit to her, but she supposed that was part of the rune-work he had her do on the quartz gems. Of course, she wasn't one to be confined or have anything less than being able to move freely. She waited as Drix finished his own transfer before making her move.

With the tiny dragon perched still on her shoulder, Alyssa moved up to the pedestal and placed a hand on the orb. There wasn't any hesitation before she sent the appropriate amount of MP into it, watching her gauge drop before pulling her hand back. She sighed as she felt a bit drained and retreated back down the steps. With that taken care of, she placed a hand on Fabian's shoulder as she passed, offering a congratulatory smile. "Exemplary craftsmanship. If you need me for any other work, you know where to find me." And with that, she took her leave to make a pointed trip back to the Lair. She had a lecture to give as well as a few things to consider.

HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest ChazGhost ChazGhost
[/div]

After the battle at the village against the spawnlings Oscar had his fun with the hunt. He was one of the guild members who wasn't given a direct order so therefore he was free to do as he liked. Finding no real interest in the village yet he decided to make his way back to Sigvold. Taking from his inventory a small whistle he raised it to his lips and blew into it. The whistle worked on a telepathic frequency meaning only the horses pulling Oswald's carriage would here the sound. Sitting on a nearby rock covered in snow he waited patiently for a little while until the sounds of wheels rocking against the ground greeted his ears. A moment later his carriage arrived with the undead horses neighing as the caught sight of their master. Standing up Oscar brushed off the snow that had gathered on his shoulders and hat as he walked over to the beast. He gave them a reassuring pat on the head as he passed them and hopped onto the drivers seat. Flicking the reigns the horses took off towards Sigvold.

Over the course of the night Oscar stayed at the Hunters refuge listening to the other hunters recount tales of there hunts, etc. It was still weird to him to be honest... these npc's were moving, breathing, and speaking like people in real life not like they would in a video game. He was glad when the message from Fabian called him to the city center. Rounding up Sergey and Gisselle the three of them temporarily closed down the refuge and went to the city center. At the gathering the Beautifully designed array greeted them. "Wow, now that's pretty impressive" commented Gisselle. "I was thinking the same thing" Oscar said in agreement.

As they arrived Fabian activated the machine and a rush of warm air filled the entire area. All around them the snow melted, even the flakes that stuck to their clothing was gone and a light downpour replaced the falling snow. Sergey held out his hand and smiled as much as a beast men could as the water droplets fell up on his hand rather then the annoying snow. Gisselle laughed as the rain kept falling and Oscar smiled from behind his scarf. Waiting for his turn he followed Drax's and Shizira's example by walking up to the device. Placing his hand on it he felt the required mana being drained away then returned to his npc's. "What will you be doing now boss?" Asked Sergey. "I don't have anything important to do, guess I will go check out the newly melted area around the city." Oscar told them.

Act 1, Part 2.
Consequences

The world

As Fabian's array turned on and the shield rippled over the skies of Sigvold it sent an invisible shock-wave throughout the skies, many, including the inhabitants of Sigvold would not have noticed the rippling effects with only those who are very magically intuned would. The citizens of Sigvold for the time being however would cheer for Fabian for bringing an end to the frost only to sigh and stop at the sudden small scale flooding that they would have to deal with from all the melted snow that accumulated from three days. But for now everyones spirits were high and trust in the great lords grew, with everyone giving Fabian thanks and doing as he said eventually all the citizens inside sigvold placed their mana into the pedestal and left to return to their homes or to get other citizens who werent there to place their mana into the array.​

Sall and Tenn who were waiting around near the entrance to naho village were busy talking to each other their conversation now drifting toward what needs to be done in the village to keep everyone alive safe and happy. The rest of the other villagers were busy making fires to warm themselves and to cook, Avina was cleaning the wounds of the injured but the overall atmosphere was quite hopeful especially when the spawnlings hadn't attacked last night. But they all stopped what they were doing and dropped whatever they were carrying when all of a sudden the sun shown brighter and the temperature started to rise, not to mention all the water that was flowing out of the gates. Everyone stood in slience before looking at each other and they all walked to the gates(minus the injured) without a word Sall knew what they were going to say. "No, i dont know what happened." he shook his head at the villagers looking to him for answers.

In more far away lands however, a few individuals would have felt the burst of magic the shield gave out, and that mixed with Ioavollr's magical siphon gave them alarm. To the north, spawnlings took pause in their actions, for within the massive mountain craters that was made from the ruins of the former kingdoms massive city of Avaherjer. Distant laughter could be heard making its way down to the mountain pass, causing the warriors of the fort city to shiver and wonder who could be beyond the spawnling infested ruins. To the far east beyond the worlds edge mountains and pass the wastelands a dark city loomed, the massive keep that made its center was black with the only colors from it being how light would shine onto it. Inside four figures bickered at each other across a round table something about land but each one of them shut up when a green fire sparked to life just beyond them it flickers toward the direction of Sigvold, as if calling for it.

To the south in the capital city of Alterasburg up in the mages tower ten archwizards ran to the center of their sparse meeting room either out of breath or speaking without pause they started to argue about what they had just felt. Not only did the winds of magic started to flow northward but now there was a large pulse coming from there, They would have to ask the royal family to send a scout army northward, they did not want another invasion on their hands. Further south down the Kut'rai Desert into the largest city of the known world, a green-skinned sage looks into the ceiling with a blank face he walks outside his temple to look into the sky. His old eyes seeing what others could not.

Dante Verren Dante Verren Nastarial Nastarial ThePerpetualShadow ThePerpetualShadow HighSanguinaryPriest HighSanguinaryPriest Azure Sky Azure Sky Mekuto Mekuto ChazGhost ChazGhost Astralworks Astralworks @A-i-D-ee-Crisis

Wissenburg
General Remismund was sitting in his office, after a long night of fighting spawnlings from the north he was too tired to get any paper work done and now that the attacks have slowed down during the later end of the night he had gotten some sleep. He stared in dread at all the paper that had accumulated most of these would be concerns the townsfolk had and some problems that they expect HIM and not the BARON of the town to fix. Sighing he started to work on them one by one, after a few minutes into the brain draining task a soldier barged into his office. "Sir! A Griffin knight arrived to send you a message! He said he was specifically told to only hand you the letter." Remismund looked up at the Soldier with a tired and angry face until what he had said slowly dawned on him. A Griffin knight? Those were rare in these parts, if he came baring a message would mean it came from the royal family itself! Quickly he stood him from his seat and walked toward the door. "Thank you soldier! at ease." nodding he walked past and made his way toward the ceiling.

What was waiting there was not a man as he expected but a woman, a familiar one even, she brought a smile to sore eyes. "its been a while Assinda" He stood at attention with a arm crossing his chest. She gave him the same gesture in return, along with a smile. "We haven't seen each other since the war haven't we?" "come, we should find a more suitable area to discuss your letter in my office." After telling her griffin to sit and behave the two went down to the old generals work area. "I see the federation is keeping you well and busy" Assinda commented at the Generals room, "i do not envy you." A chuckle came out of Remismund. "So, the letter?"

Assinda's eyes lit up and she cleared her throat and stood at attention reciting everything. "The Senate has detected a disturbance in the winds of magic, they request a General Remismund to send a small force northward to investigate" Then she stopped. "It wasnt much but it it seemed serious" She shrugged at the general. "Do you think they're anticipating another invasion?" Reismund put a hand on his chin "Ancestors no, i dont think the federation can handle another one." Assinda shook her head recalling the events of the last war. "The quickest force to be sent north would would be from the village of Eisenkirchen. Rumor has it there is quite the captain looking for a promotion in those regions." He smiled. "are you willing to make a quick delivery for me?"

DrabberRogue DrabberRogue Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back